/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 14th of July:
1223 – Louis VIII becomes King of France upon the death of his father, Philip II.
1789 – French Revolution: Citizens of Paris storm the Bastille.
1798 – The Sedition Act becomes law in the United States making it a federal crime to write, publish, or utter false or malicious statements about the United States government.
1853 – Opening of the first major US world's fair, the Exhibition of the Industry of All Nations in New York City.

>News
CK2 DD 55 - Nurture vs Nuisance
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-55-nurture-vs-nuisance.1030752/

EU4 DD 20/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-20th-of-june-2017.1031010/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.1
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!vIQnEZJK!5YCtpPMElgZJ3DDaVSaxJqEGym87SKZxfx-uKVwZmqM

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.2 - 02/06/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GAziYLjR-28
youtube.com/watch?v=Vsb4I0NYYYM
youtube.com/watch?v=Qq8G4tZbMmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting

Midwest Master Race

Nice

What's the difference between 59 and 60 refresh rate?

where did i get the kaiserreich mod without steam?

*barfs externally*

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

Why is that Neuengland so Groß?

objectively incorrect

W&B

factually correct
youtube.com/watch?v=GAziYLjR-28

>No updates since 2 years
end me

Is based Henry emperor of America?

Didn't even realize it was possible for the UoB to loose the war. Usually they just sit around ignoring the blitz for 20 years until the game ends.
The paradox forums I think. Failing that, sketchy internet russians.

What reason?

>People still play DH.

who are you?

Is HPM still here?

Is it possible to rename provinces or move your capital in Darkest Hour? I got my hands on Constantinople as Greece and obviously I wish to move everything to there.

>people care about HoI4
Johan get a rope.

Can I convert CK2+ saves to EU4 campaigns?

You should make it so cultural rights reduce conciousness in accepted pops, as they feel they're given a privileged status aover the non accepted culturs.

>tfw no comfy open-source GS game where I could mod the graphics to look like they were drawn in MS Paint

youtube.com/watch?v=Vsb4I0NYYYM

What is the best start to play ck2 wik dark world and CK2+?

I'm still playing Rights of Man. Should I bother with Mandate of Heaven or Third Rome?

you may as well seeing as theyre free

I mean without steam workshop and paradox forum.

the fuck are you talking about

la plata

i heard some sites have an all-time 100% discount

kys

atalp al

REVERSE REPORTED FOR BEING SO W&B

Literally how do they make any money doing that?

ɐʇɐld ɐl

la plata more like la gay

does it make you angry johan

lɐ dlɐʇɐ

no it makes me angry that he is either
>a fucking moron
or
>an unfunny shitposter

OY VEY shit posting in my prestigious image board AND not paying for my precious hand crafted artisan swedish immigrant labor women owned business DLC how dare you!!!

>no but yes

there's nothing wrong with denying a developer some profit

Thanks for the (You)s, laddos XDDD

i like teasing you

>tfw playing Byzantium in EU4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qq8G4tZbMmw

>eu4

Beg for me

>tfw bored of gs but hoi4 is shit so id dont want to play it
new game when

PLS post it now

That's not good enough I want to hear you squeal

Greece. I've mostly been ignoring the world war and building up my infantry so I can invade the mess of bordergore that is egypt and arabia.
Sketchy internet russians then.

I sexually identify as a Gross Germaniums. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of blitzkrieging across the low countries and destroying the french with superior artillery. People say to me that a person being a country is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install holstein, alsace and austria on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Willy" and respect my right to entrust my generals to give the crown of Old Burgundy to King Leopold. If you can't accept me you're a germaphobe and need to check your nation-state privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

[Deleted]

How does great game work in HPM? Help pls, im in competetive mp game

1x Respectfully Disagree

Gonna do a christian india run in ck2

What culture should I do it as?

Considering something Turkic or Norse

Arab, and do it as a Nestorian.

Why the fuck would you even play in India, especially before the next update when their holy orders are nerfed? You shouldn't play there at all frankly, but if you're going to at least wait until secret cults are nerfed and you aren't immediately swarmed by holy orders.

>He has actually bought secret cult DLC

lol

Jokes on you, I'm not actually horseposter

French Nestorian focusing on Learning, become the shining Kingdom of Prester John.

>bought
lol

reeeeeeeeeeeee

In kaiserreich for Darkest Hour, is there anything I can do about a manpower shortage other than wait? I ask because waiting 20 years to invade egypt sounds boring as fuck.

I'm making a custom meme man for an EPIC Castilian campaign in 1041, before I do this I do want to know if being maimed (or whatever the "healed" version is, disfigured?) Is more trouble than it's worth?

I pirated all the DLC from that russian site.
Is Third Rome supposed not to show up in the launcher?

That lets on the Leopold

Map?

pls respond

FPM?
Hell if I know, just searched "Germaniums" on thr archive.

>FPM?
what?
No

It's Fuck Prods mod, right?
cant believe you fell for thst

Cool map mod

But my mod doesn't have a name yet
Fuck you btw

owned, pwned, & btfown the fuck out by prodlad

HPM ETA?

Sometime this weekend probably.

As an Anglo would I be given preferential treatment in a Greater Germanic Reich?

You wouldn't be part of Germania, you'd still be a part of the UK

White Men

anglo scum
lesser than latins

Fucking based.

Greek, start in afghanistan and form india
(You will need to be a dharmic religion only to form india, then you can switch right back)

t。germanic servant

Бeлый.

If you are an Anglo in the North-East, where Scandinavian genetics are most prominent, yes. Otherwise the English women and men would be encouraged to mix with German women and men in order to 'bring out the Germanic genes' in your lineage, since Hitler considered all English folk 'salvageable'.

What should the ultimate borders for Großburgundiums be?

Just started a new eu4 Hungary for first time in several dlcs, can anyone explain this picrelated

Yes, that province IS in a state, it's a state from game start, burgers started with that province...

is this redpilled

Take it off them, give it to The Clergy and then hit Nobles and Clergy for sword and paper mana. Give the Burghers an estuary state if you have one but ultimately, fuck them. You don't need them until they can give you 5 heavies anyways.

WHAT

the great irish hordes will rid the isles of germanic blood

Any tips about what do as Cuba in HPM ? I already took Haiti and am considering Nicaragua.

Germany proper + prussia and the baltic states, malta, rhodes, austria, and banat

Do a mockup and youll see what I mean

As for colonies it should only be the levant

>be Italy
>could expand at many of the newly independent African warlord states
>instead lets attack Britain
>end up at war with most of the war
>Japan defended them when they were ancap and now are so fucking pissed at their empire being dismantled because of defending Italians they're probably going to slaughter them all

>ancap japan
Is it fueled by anime and chinese slave labour?

based Italy