Other urls found in this thread:

copart.com/lot/44403197
youtube.com/watch?v=6foabj3fh3g
youtube.com/watch?v=kRFyw57o_Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=ph-dN9G-pMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Suzuki a best

Honestly I've been looking for a

New rider, took my Kawasaki EL125 on the road for the first time today. Managed to not maim myself or anyone else so I think that's a good start.

Katana is a great bike

Have been out at sea for a while (submariner) and finally came back to my baby, was keeping it at a friend's place on a trickle charger. It was kind of sketchy getting back on a bike for the first time in a while in the rain, but I made it home without any incidents. Can neither confirm nor deny giving it the beans for a bit despite the terrible road conditions.

Why not live together in harmony.

so all i see is a broken muffler and tail light. why is this totalled?
copart.com/lot/44403197

it looks too good to be true

Define meme bike.

I had a bandit 400 as a first bike. Solid bike, fun motor. I'd bet $500 that the kanatuna 400 has the same motor cause Suzi likes to be efficient.

Had good fun on the 2013 hornet 600 this weekend. Comfy city streetfighter, underrated af honda makes one solid baiku

>naked i4 with notork
no thanks

Unfortunately they never sold these specific models in germany.
How would one import them and from what country?

>giving it the beans
>cleaning out the carbon
>burning water out of oil
Good man.

>doing so while rainy as fuck
Unwise.

>submariner
You're a particular kind of crazy I'm glad we have but I'm also glad I'm not.

Most likely subframe and swingarm damage, looks like it was damaged in transport so it won't have the normal signs of damage. Also the bikes only worth $6,800, total at 60% means you barely need $4k in damage so exhaust, tail plastics and light, cracked subframe are probably enough.

Don't get me wrong there's potential for a great deal there, but you'd have to look at it before buying.

good ol' italian tuneup

Torque is fine for a naked 600. Against ducati 696 you'd kill it. Same engine as a 2009-2013 CBR600rr slightly de-tuned without cat and racefit pipe 110 ponies are good to go.

What if I am a pro Suzuki fascist tho?

I knew it was unwise, but on this last underway someone operated a valve while we were blowing shit overboard and it blew shit inboard. 260 gallons of shit from 170 different people inside the people tank. It was not good.

I needed to go fast.

Daily reminder to run at least 5 year old tires that have hardened up in order to get longer tire life

>want to get a bike
>family friend got absolutely fucked driving one not even a week back, flung off and into a guardrail and instantly killed
>had no control
>suddenly dont want a bike
well, guess ill just get a tomos

Motorcycles are for a certain kind of person. You have to be comfortable with your own mortality. Most people don't want to know they risk death every time they just want to make a trip to the store or something.

However, it isn't quite as dangerous as people think. That family friend probably had more control than you might think. Maybe he was going too fast for his skill level, snatched at the brakes while turning, or just wasn't paying attention to hazards on the road. Riding has as much risk as you are willing to take; you can coast around enjoying ride going moderate speeds, maybe juicing the throttle every once in a while when the roads are clear to get your heart racing, and never really be put into danger. It's the guys who try to street Rossi when they shouldn't who get themselves wrapped around guardrails.

>You have to be comfortable with your own mortality.
Personally, I do not wish for death, but if death were to come for me his visit would not be unwelcomed.

people die doing mundane things all the time

just wearing a helmet and not riding drunk lowers your chance of death by like 60%, not excessively speeding lowers it a lot more

>That family friend probably had more control than you might think.
afaik he had been riding his bike for years and worked on his own so i dont doubt it but i think if he did have the control it wouldntve ended that poorly
either way i dont really feel the need to go super fast but i do want a fun lil bike so im eyeing up this tomos on cl

This the most reddit shit I've ever seen in my life.

It combines a desperate attempt to make yourself seem deep by quoteposting and blogposting about literally nothing in one succinct statement

>grey water where the potable water goes
I suppose he got put on shit (literal or figurative) duty for a while, eh?

>just wearing a helmet and not riding drunk lowers your chance of death by like 60%

Honestly I'd rather die than being a potato or having to redo another fucking semester at uni

BIG

FAT

SUZUKI

MILKERS

get this anime shit outta here pronto

Make me

huh?

Riding a motorcycle is one of the few places I feel that my ADD is actually a benefit and not a curse. Because I am *always* scanning around and looking at shit when I ride, always aware and thinking about what may appear in my path...
The same things that make me great at street riding though, hinder my ability to really be fast on a track. I'll never get that last fraction of a second because it takes me forever to memorize, but I can do *pretty good* just running on reaction alone.

There was no attempt to be "deep".
I only feel this way because of a certain personal guilt that's been eating away at me for years.

Remember to be gentle to a suzuki...

imagine being seen in public with this crap lol

hmm?

I do all the time, it's not like anything happens.
On the daily I have to talk to people with it on.

what are you even trying to say?

Only big boys ride big suzuki bikes

cringe

I'm a big loser so dying isn't my concern but I wear gear anyway.
Sorry I'm kinda drunk

fite me

Just where do you think you are?

>Zone-tan
Questionable, though amusing, taste.

I want that thing.

How do your feet touch the ground?

if only the V-Strom looked like that

It always fun to see peoples reaction irl when they know who it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=6foabj3fh3g

Should I do wheelies at 1am

I hate my life and hope that will somehow help

See also:
youtube.com/watch?v=kRFyw57o_Ic

I don't recall that character. My instinct tells me she's(?) /d/-related.

Oh, I have no idea.
I never really thought about it, just kinda liked it.

what's wrong with that helmet?

Idk if you making a joke or not

The whole thing does need some cleaning up, but I never got around to it.

no

Noone is gonna ask what's wrong.

*tips fedora

Postie is a bag and squids cum ink all over his face

which bike

It's a rally version of the dr 800 s

How much do you guys love your bike?

Be sure to give it a good wash every now and then

My old Nighthawk 750 had a lateral tear in the seat. I reupholstered it by hand....after i stuck my dick in the bikepucci.

Fapped to this desu

>20hp
>800lbs
Typical suzuki

moar!

That animation looks so cheap and soulless compared to the bike humping scene of GoldenBoy

I always found it interesting how they simplified, stylized and caricatured humans but put an obscene amount of work and detail into anything technological.

mid 80s-90s OVA animation was probably the pinnacle of anime art

regular tv animes can't really touch that

post it

>priorities

I only found shitty blurry GIFs but I know some guys on this board have the webm I don't have and can't find.

Recently did a Saddle Sore 1000, not as bad as I'd imagined. Worst part was the pain from having ear plugs in for that long (18 hours). Anybody else experience that?

youtube.com/watch?v=ph-dN9G-pMM

welp, here we fucking go

>Golden Boy
Now that was comedy. I literally fell out of my chair and rolled on the floor dying-while-laughing watching it at college.

>priorities
Good ones at that.

What kind did you use? The cylindrical ones suck for long-term use. The ones with rounded ends are better. I use the highest (34dB? 36?) I can find at a drugstore or hardware store. It'd be better to get custom ones made for serious long-term use, but you can't beat the dirt-cheap price of foamies.

I'm using "3M OCS1135 Ear Soft Yellow Neons". I get to use a variety at my work, and these compare favorably to most. I had ear pain before doing long distance touring, and those were pretty generic. I understand the pain much goes away eventually, but damn if it isn't uncomfortable in the meantime.

holy shit

kek
Golden Boy has plenty of crazy shit like that.

That's weird. I never get any pain except discomfort from it getting, well, muggy in my ears over the course of a full or hot day. Any idea what's causing your pain? Putting 'em in too far maybe? I'm currently using the blue ones of Walgreen's' brand and they're pretty comfy.

get this cheap fanservice-filled waifubait shit out of here while I ask nicely.

You can't even get repeating digits and you think you can tell anyone what to do?

ouch, right into the bepis

Just got a 2004 katana with only 4k miles

Post strips

not that katana

Got 2 different types from work 1 set of custom molded ones from my last job. I've used all 3 and don't really have any issues with them though I haven't done any long trips.

When I commute to work I just use earphones to listen to music.

Dr. Chicken here.

>Not killing the strips on your knobbies

Wew lad you know you're far more hektik than I am.

Only about 500 miles on this tire.
Cant have strips this big, Im on a diet...

Fuggen derp

>google wants me to use their shitty photo editing software so much they filter my photo for me and send a notification to my phone
I mean it's not terrible I guess

Also post bikes

Sorry dude, you got the red headed step child of the sport bike world.
Bet shes still fun to ride thought.

2 days, 22 hours of riding. Got rained on in Oregon, imagine that.

That's a handful of bikes, yo
>my domestic-abuse-survivor R1
>coworkers CRF250

FUCK
yea she's really fun to ride

tu250x good first bike for 5' 6" chadlet who wants to his girl to ride on back?

Not sure if you like them, but Katanas look pretty good streetfighter'd

I'm glad I'm not the only one