Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/YLYWL75e
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal (Trial) - mega.nz/#!V0RCWBZR!xxcBbospzU-0V3PXMsBrWdc-HASgp7eBD1cQ0R5pwY4

DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released (check pastebin)

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints

>What is the status of Rance Quest?
Depends on when Mangagamer announce it. The great sales of Rance VI mean that it will happen at some point and probably sooner rather than later. As far as we know it is at least 70% translated.

>Upcoming Games

Evenicle (English) - Announced at Anime Expo. Likely a winter release.
Rance 5D+VI (Hardcopy) - To be released 7th July 2017
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - To be released 28th July 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
RPG - by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Modern Setting - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio: blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4771534.html
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4796071.html

>Upcoming Events
Drawfag Weekend - Shizuka Weekend starting July 28th

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!1Qx1mShC!UcdhSQlkAopYn33mWDp-Pmkjv-1VSJK5KZqiQka81eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kanami was actually really young at the start of the series.

I guess I should start thinking about what to draw.

are you going to draw something good?

Nope. I did the Nagi last year.

Fucking hell time flies.

How do the remakes differ to the originals?

They're better in every way.

Well I'm off to sleep. Stay alive.

Shizuka vs. Nagi on a Keijo match.

03 is worse than the original.

they are not translated with the exception of 02

yeah nah

Leilafag?
02 isn't a remake

>02 isn't a remake
????

just a graphic update.

i guess that explains how bad it was

A bit soon for Kanami

Evenicle hype!

lmao

Why should I be hyped for Evenicle?

I'm quite hyped.

I'm pretty hyped too but I already played it before.

>demons an houjou attacking twice a turn
>Iga spawning in the middle out of nowhere with 45k troops
>1 action fan because of keikoku
fuck me

>not bringing suzume to the final iga province fight
you should have listened

You have battle permits, why are you complaining? Heck, why didn't you just make peace with Houjou when they offered?

>easy mode
>still getting cucked
git gud faggot

I'm a newfag I didn't know about that
I don't think they ever offered
Anyway I didn't expect to like this game so much, what should I play next? Not sure if the earlier ones or just play 8 to go ahead with the story.

>I'm a newfag I didn't know about that
She tells you tho

you should probably read the text instead of just fapping user

>implying anyone faps to SR

>second playthrough
>failed Ran route
>failed Uesugi route
>trying hard against Yokai and Demon Army with their AIDS troops
>it's bullshit 2vs1 duel against overleveled Masamune piece of shit
>my Rance is 40lvl
I don't' get it. How to play this game? Alice told me normal mode = ez mode, but what the hell? Fighting against 2500+ squads is not ez mode at all. And "score" system is pure bullshit. I just want to play game without retarded race against Demon Army.

post roster and jail for friendly judgement free feedback

Nah. It's seems like SR is unplayable without guides. Hope Rance Quest is not like this

I wish Alicesoft would make a full price version of Haru Urare. I really want a Prostitution SLG with better production.

Daiakuji?

That's only a side mechanic in Daiakuji.

But the Kou scene tho.

>unplayable without guides
I don't know if you're joking but I do know I really want to insult. maybe if you don't know how to get other routes but for the most part if you know how to properly maintain units and conquering effectively you should at least maintain in late game. Playing passively just leaves for extremely difficult armies to face while rushing to conquer minor kingdoms as fast as possible leaves you with astounding income and power very early game.

Release generics in groups of 5 to get free level ups for Rance. Abuse Dousan, Natori, Uruza, Kenshin, Diviners and everything up to 5 star should be piss easy.

Tell me how to beat Masamune with 40lvl Rance and finishing game with at least 15 scores.

rance gets a level every time he does a dungeon

this is hard to figure out on your own admittedly also masamune is a hard mode boss, you should not be able to take him without serious grinding.

You want high SPD and level, i think 60 should be enough.

I am hyped

Didn't they release an updated scrip some time afterwards?

you annoy me. Dungeons. Capturing and releasing like 10 units for 2 or 1 lvl pokkuro ogres where those cursed losers live spawn and give levels a few times. literally do shit with your playthrough instead of probably imposing levy on the first turn you conquer I assume. Also he can get 2 levels whenever his affection is at max and choosing to raise level. You can do this by talking to sill when rance is at max.

Satsu's battle sprites were some jpeg bullshit, so I re-resized them. Here's the patch.

mega.nz/#!1Qx1mShC!UcdhSQlkAopYn33mWDp-Pmkjv-1VSJK5KZqiQka81eg

how to satsu?

It's satisfying to come back after all this time and see that Evenicle is getting a translation

Just follow the instructions in the readme and you should be able to recruit her.

COMPETENT NINJA

>name is Imam
>preaches his faith
It's like poetry, it rhymes

it doesn't rhyme user

>failed Ran route
Bullshit, you're trolling. If you want serious answers to your questions then give me the storytime and prove that you're not lying.

It works out in the end, the game heavily encourages you to do dungeons so any player which hasn't been playing long enough to know about the releasing 5 trick ought to be new enough to still be doing every dungeon.

Is she any good?

Not really, but are you going to give up a party member?

Me? No. I know that Rance would love to give up Rocky though.

Was it a burn?

what did he mean by this?

Maybe it made more sense in Japanese. No idea what would would be used there.

Anyone have Chaos' full portrait from 9? Need it for a stupid photoshop.

Maybe a decent smug/stupid face of Rance from any game from 6-9 would be good too.

>No tip
Well I can't use this.

Guess I'll stick to using Rance's face.

Okay this'll work, nevermind.

Thanks.

Looks like Chaos lost some weight

Yeah that's the kaikai patch which updates dialogue and apparently gameplay too.

Kanami-chan Faith

I need that wallscroll

It barely changes the gameplay though

You're too late.

I've done a crappy edit for an autistic thread.

link

The FGOG US version.

post it user

/fgoalter/

Get up.

Will Rance fuck ALICE?

I hope he does in 10.

Since it's Shizuka's birthday I should draw something tasteful. It'd be my first time drawing Shizuka.

But my mind is rejecting that notion.

Draw Shizuka being tsundere about Rance even as she's being nakadashi'd.

Tsundere is a good bet.

Stop having a life on Friday Night and post on /haniho/

I have become the last user left on /haniho/

I beg to differ.

Nope

Seems like everyone is playing FGO

FGO?

Fateshit

Alicesoft games and their EGS records.

>Series: !

Vanish! and Drapeko! take place in the same world.

KANAMI

what does EGS mean

Erogamescape

Its similar to a Japanese version of vndb but for all eroge.

Is it the end?

I understand his gripe. SR is unconventional for a strategy game in that there's no clear cause and effect. For example, in Total War, you can look at nearby provinces and pick which to take based on population size, buildings, natural resources and owner strength (which is predictable by both their territory size and an explicit estimate). If you can scout an army stack, again, you know their strength. Even the causes for their behavior are often spelled out ("they dislike us because slaves! -10" ). Playing strategy is usually about formulating a good plan with all that provided information.

In SR on the other hand you know very little. What territory to take? Rewards for seemingly similar in difficulty and size opponents can range from giving you the strongest unit in the game to crap to outright punishment. Even the possible actions you can take are unclear, you usually have a couple dungeons plus botan hunt plus some weirder events available and it's a mystery what you get for many of these things.

I've learned to appreciate some mystery and some unknown factors in my strategy games, finding stuff out by testing is fun, but SR is basically made of that stuff. In a typical strategy, an optimal run would involve figuring out very good general battle tactics, very good money management or whatever, and a rough plan of what direction to move in/what factions to tackle. In SR optimal point runs, that takes a backseat to chaining arbitrary autowin/autolose and other events.

SR is really fun if you approach it as an roleplaying game and pretending you're Rance even gives good outcomes. AS somehow made an RPG with a TBS interface.

Well its a SRPG.

I had heard of the genre but never made the connection. It's the only SRPG I've played I guess.