Can you paint cars?

Can you paint cars?
How did you learn?
Every time i touch paint it goes horribly wrong.

Watch more Bob Ross

ok but what if i dont want to paint happy little trees on it?

>there was an attempt

Aight smartasses i meant coating car body pieces in paint and not having it come off instantly or peel.

well, too bad, fagit. this thread is about car paintings now

>great painter
>painted his own designs that even went into production

What a fucking boss

That vehicle looks very suspicious

>chad painter vs virgin designer
>his paintings go straight into production

Post of the day goes to you sir

>"BRAKE" in the brakelights
Ok now that is quite silly

Just imagine you work for a big car brand and you propose your design to the boss like THIS.
Hand painted, real media, this level of quality. Imagine this would happen in 2017.

Real media? LMAO DO YOU EVEN TRY BRAH? DO YOU KNOW WHAT A TABLET IS GRANPAH? HAHA GET THAT SHIT OUTA HERE

Yo check this sick design out man

I love how that fucker was too lazy to draw the MB star AND couldn't even be arsed to at least get the perspective of it right after pasting it in

Love this one

Google it, there is a lot to know. Honestly the best bang for your buck is going to be doing all of the prep work yourself (mostly sanding) and then primer too if you're comfortable. Then take it to Maaco or a better place if your budget allows and have them shoot your color and clear if you choose 2 stage which is what I'd recommend with this plan of action. If you wanna go diy all the way go for it though if you have a compressor, Harbor freight guns work fine. The hardest part is successfully shooting the clear, this is where there is no replacement for experience. GL

almost peed, had to screen cap

This looks better than if it was painted normally.

Who is the artist?

I wonder if I could get some art commissioned for my car now.

>that car on top
anti shark nose? wow

>anti shark nose? wow
Yeah, it was some earlier design proposal by him.
I'm glad the shark nose became the production car. The other one is way too normal.

>6 series with M1 front
the madman

Fucking hell, what could have been...

Without putting you off; unless you invest a lot of time learning how, and have access to the proper equipment, you’re going to struggle getting fantastic results. Obviously, this depends on your definition of fantastic.

You can get away with rattle cans if you’ve got plenty of free time, flatting sheets (p1-2000) and a polisher. Otherwise you need a gun, compressor, prep supplies, paint, respirator...unless you want to breath in isocyanates all day and end up with a nice cancerous 3-coat pearl on your lungs?

If you’re serious about doing it, go and start reading, take a course. Painting is piss easy once you know the steps to follow and the techniques to use.

Feel free to ask any questions; pic related, some paint.

Post it on R/Veeky Forums/ xD

Looks strange but amazing

Damn I have to get on that guys level

Sorry OP, I only know how to paint cars, not paint pictures of them

Nice finish

yes,

I learned from my father. Painted my first car which was a fiero. Honestly, it came out great and it wasn't that hard. I don't under stand why people make it out to be so hard. Probably because every plasti-dip faggot wants to make real paint seem impossible. Selling dip kits to fuccboi's has made them alot of money.

paint guns now are all high volume low pressure which makes it way easier then it used to be. My father and I painted two cars on our driveway.

>learn the art of wet sanding
>get humidity out of air, are had a regulator in a bucket of ice water that sucked all the moisture out of the lines
>take your time. don't be greedy on the spray. light coats always moving.
>finish off with generous clear coat and wet sand and polish that bitch.

Pic related.