What exactly is bad about Nissan products?

What exactly is bad about Nissan products?

they refuse to update the Z and they embrace the CVT

Do they use CVT in their Infiniti line up?

every single infiniti is pigfat

What's wrong with them other than girth?

What car isn't pigfat these days?

nothing really special in their line up

First cars to be cucked by fully-computerized steering, opening their asses wide for automated driving

Low quality basic materials, poor build quality, unattractive designs.

Cool Maserati, faggot

>What exactly is bad about Nissan products?
There Japanese

It causes me butthurt ;_;

>One good car can save the entire sinking company

that's it, sperg about it

They are popular in the third world. Why would I want to pay first world prices for crap that is all over banana republics?

The Fit is better than Versa. The Civic is better than Sentra. Accord is WAY better than Altima. Camry is better than the Maxima. Umm... Why in the FUCK would anyone EVER buy a Frontier when a similat equipped Tacoma is less than $1,000 difference?

Only in the QX60

I conceded that the GT-R is a great car what part of my comment is "sperging"?

Oh wait, you're just bait

the LEAF and GTR are their only good cars in north america.

90% of them I see/hear have some sort of horrible engine tick/knock/exhaust leak. Even the newer models. Then you got the oil drinking issues... I don't know what the new shit is like and I have no desire to find out.

Most of the Infinitis have automatic (non CVT) transmissions

good point

did you buy this? tell me about it.

Why dont they make a flagship coupe for Infiniti? Let alone a flagship sedan. They just concede to Lexus on every category. Acura too. It's infuriating they won't even try, specifically when even Hyundai is trying now.

The Nissan lineup is even more of a joke, and the GTR needs an overhaul. They can't rest on its laptimes forever. The Tesla thing is faster, there, now make a new GTR, with a better looking exterior, and a less video-game-y interior.

CVT transmissions don't belong in cars. The transmissions in their trucks fail when the transmission cooler/ radiator fails. Coolant gets into the trans and ruins the sensors and modules in the trans. Their interiors are terrible and dated. Their flagship GTR looks like a 19 year old Vietnamese kid put a body kit on a 350Z. It's a wholly unremarkable looking car.

THEY KILLED THE XTERRA

Nissan decided to stop innovating and just went for genetic average run of the mill cars. It's a fucking shame they give no shits about sports cars anymore. 90s Nissan was goat.

Nissans VQ engines are incredible and last forever

>TT V6
>F1 KERS
>Carbon Fiber
>DAT WING

Their cars still look like they were built in 2008 which was arguably worse than car design today.

50% of their lineup is crossovers and they will ruin the Z or axe it completely in the next two years.

I'd rather them just let the Z die with some dignity instead of them turning into a turbo 4 awd auto only pile.

But if there is one thing you can count on with Nissan, it's that they will ALWAYS make the wrong decision.