Why do you hate this man Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

everipedia.org/wiki/doug-demmuro/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We don’t

Because he's an entitled millennial.

Tyler Hoover is better

Millennial? He looks about 40.

I don't even know who he is lmao, I win.

his face
his voice
his attitude

iirc he's actually only 28 or some shit, just looks horrible

He kind of reminds me of my cousin I hate, no reason I flat out just don’t like the guy. He also just does and says a bunch of shit that bugs the shot out of me.

Jealousy and mob mentality of autistic faggots trying to fit in on an anonymous imageboard.

I dont.

>I'm going to post a 20 min long review of an expensive exotic sports care few will ever see let alone drive

>15 minutes criticizing the cars cup holders and air vent configuration
>driving portion consists of laughing while pushing the gas on a public road.

FUCK he makes me so fucking angry.

MOST FUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKING SHIT.

>the window doesnt go down the way I like so I have to lower this cars score

He's a Jew

Last time he pushed the pedal was in that Hellcat that scared him shitless. Ever since, regardless of HOW fast and sporty car he is reviewing, he will NEVER floor it past speed limit. He cucks out, wow, look at this rare AMG, now watch me for 2 minutes out of my 20 minute video how I drive it, carefully, and by look I mean look at my face from dashcam and watch me giggle because I pushed the right pedal down - a bit. For a while, because I am scared shitless.

My grandma couldn't estimate speed, she had to look down to speedometer, but because she had glasses to see into distance, she couldn't see speed clearly. So, when there were cars nearby, she was keeping up with them. When there were no cars, she raced the fuck out of it, empty roads, no way to tell how fast she is driving, floor it some more. Faster than Doug.

I used to but then realized his content isn't that bad.

Besides, it's a good exercise to learn how to cope with the weird ass bullshit some people say and do sometimes. Once you fathom this it becomes quite entertaining

True, but he gets interesting cars and goes into weird detail about them. I find that interesting.

Also: Doug Score is stupes.

this

he's wacked out on antidepressants or some kind of psychiatric medicine. I like him though. But yeah, dude is on pills as fuck. Guarantee it.

JewNetics

Fuck off Doug.

because he doesn't have enough unique quirks

>pretty much every car he reviews can be heard shifting near red line 2 or 3 times

ok

That's what happens to you when you make constant lame ass dad jokes.

~~~~~~~QUIRKY~~~~~~~

Veeky Forums actually loves Doug and circle jerks about everything he does cause we all love to watch him and can't wait for the next video

He drive a Porsche and it's cool

I cannot watch his videos because he makes my ears hurt with his voice. Also he is ugly and has moles.

>Why do you hate this man Veeky Forums?
to find out more, check out my column on eatadick.com/oversteer

>watching doug for an in-depth review of the car's lap times
>not watching several of the other videos about it
>caring about the doug score that no one stays around for
Wow you're doing everything wrong, you might need help if you're an adult.

well thats what the show is about, dickhead
car
quirks
he says it all the time, what do you care?
I have to admit the driving part sucks balls, he should be able to give more details if he drives so many different cars
or maybe he just cant drive idk

Mostly his hairline, mannerisms and clothing

In his place would you risk creating a bad name for yourself by having an accident and losing all prospects of people giving you the keys to rare and expensive cars?

You dumb fuck! You dont mess with other peoples property.

does he lurk here or does he just pay brown people who's daily driver is a 80cc chinese motorbike to spam his videos?

I wanna check his quirks and features.

Literally who?

his content took a deep shit after he left jalopnick which is really,really surprising

i dont hate him

he's just painfully average and dull.

at least he's not a tryhard like those mcm faggots

he's a dirty kike

Did he get hair implants or is it just the light bouncing weirdly of the top of his head?

Rich kid who makes lame bait videos for normies.

>rich kid

he worked for Porsche and became the youngest manager in the history of the company

now he has over 1M subs and doesnt post daily vlogs about meme cars like lambos and asks people to follow him on instagram or become a pro member on his website like all the other car youtubers

thats why he doesnt need awful rainbow colored fonts and clickbait titles to get views

his recent video became top 5 trending without all of this non sense

among the vehicle virgins on YouTube Doug is one of the best

Normies watch Vehicle Virgins and think hes self made through YouTube when hes in fact the rich kid who makes bait videos

For me it's not so much "hate" as it is jealousy and spitefulness. The only thing about him that I actually hate is his stupid Doug score BS

nice nose

4jew

I'd respect doug more if he was more muscular/if I didn't see the hint of bitch tits through his two t shirts.

he's Veeky Forums personified

zuckerberg face

he's /ourcuck/, r/auto

>le big tongue shouting manlet jew

to cope with being in the closet? dude is gayer than a 2 dollar bill

+ dirty/greasy, it appears he doesn't shower, his hair is filthy, his knees always have dirt on them, he wears crappy shoes and cargo shorts......and he always resorts to the EXACT SAME schticky punchlines

he was/is savvier at paying for youtube placement than the other fucking retard car channels

He's 30, which is still insane. everipedia.org/wiki/doug-demmuro/

oy vey this is anti semantic

He scares me because he does every 20 minute video in one breath. Also I think he worships the devil.