/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

no f**t faggotry edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Health - Patch 2.21 is live.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/health/title-update-2-1.aspx
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/news/152-289775-16/year-2-season-2-operation-health
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-290265-16/operation-health-qa
Hong Kong season has been delayed. Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators will be released together with HK and SK operators.

mission failed

Other urls found in this thread:

r6stats.com/stats/uplay/Anime_is_bad
r6stats.com/stats/uplay/JerryStokes
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-284301-16/alpha-pack-info-and-faq
archive.org/details/KmartOctober1989
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO BUGFIX ALPHA PACK HYYYPEEEE

I LOVE ASS

I'm not even /k/, but it really annoys me how every gun in the game has one-in-the-chamber mechanics, even if they're belt-fed and/or fire from an open bolt.

Is fuze the best overall operator?

I want to go to bar with IQ

im not even /k/ but it really triggers me how the 417 has 20 round magazine model but it only hold 10 rounds

im not even /k/ but it really triggers me how the famas has the 25 round magazine model but holds 30 rounds.

CAW CAW

>zis iz veird
You said it

did you see the uniform?
wtf were they thinking?

but it helps the team!

>One speed fatass
>Best overall

>it's another outfit for a operator with 3 already
why?

>if a character isn't a CoD character its shit

>Ubisoft
>thinking
kek

But no idea, hopefully you can buy the bird on its own coz it's amazing.

It's not even about muh CoD. Fast mobility is almost always better than slow fatties in video games

When is this even getting added?

that looks like absolute ass

isnt this jacks christian lady friend with the giant knockers?

>Look at it, just a little rare

>people unironically play non 3 speed characters
i want slow reaction time brainlets to fucking leave

>mfw this fuckhead thought he could get actual investors

I don't care what you want, just pick up your fucking plates before you rush off from spawn and die trying to peek Blackbeard.

Post stats r6stats.com/stats/uplay/Anime_is_bad

i love how when he goes to eat this 'juicy' shit you can tell he nuked it in a microwave first
there was the pork shit he had with the wolverine claws and right when he actually at it shit was obviously cooked more

please someone post it, it was fucking gold
also what the fuck is with that taco holy shit

thanks alot asshole now im stuck bleeding out on the other side of the maps because of your faggot plates

r6stats.com/stats/uplay/JerryStokes
looking over my stats, its obvious ive peaked

The current situation with pistols really annoys me.
As it is, there's really no reason to use a pistol over a pocket SMG. The SAT pistol in particular might as well not exist.

Their damage models mostly make sense, but some sort of usability buff would be nice. Like pistols being faster to swap to than other weapon types, so they work better in their intended role as backup weapons, or simply toning down their visual recoil and/or aim zoom amount, so you can actually track your target visually as you're firing instead of just having to guess.

Pistols are good though, some operators have machine pistols, so what

The issue with the SAT pistol is that there's only two SAT operators, whereas the SAS SMG11 is spread across 2 OPs on a four OP team. The Meusoc is good, the LFP is good, the P12 is good, I mean, what more do you want?

>As it is, there's really no reason to use a pistol over a pocket SMG
why should there
there is no unspoken rule of every sidearm having to be equal to each other
and secondary smgs only exist on a handful of operators, which implies that the devs have made a conscious decisions to add these weapons to their kit
buffing pistols across the board because of 4 instances of the alternative being objectively better is nonsensical
you can spawnpeek with these things as is, improving sight pictures would probably turn all of them into pocket dmr's

Ay yo pastebin user, you should update the FAQ section about alpha packs in the pastebin guide with this link
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-284301-16/alpha-pack-info-and-faq

I hate Caveira

>Meusoc
>good
what

All I want is to have meaningful tactical choices in the game.
If the choice is 100% one-sided in every conceivable circumstance, why is it even there?
And I guess I'm just mad because pistols are cool, but there's almost never a good reason to use one for anything unless you're playing a shield user.

POLISH OPERATORS
WHEN

>doing 999 damage in 2 shots isn't good
???

>rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-284301-16/alpha-pack-info-and-faq
>shit we already know
>no release date

Thanks Ubi.

Next month

Oh.
Thanks chief.

No problem, buddy

Next month.
Best friend.

94 damage, actually. And that's at point blank range against a light armor with bodyshots.
So, even in the most ideal firing conditions, you will need to hit 3 center mass shots to kill, when you only have a maximum of 8 available, and this particular gun's visual recoil completely blocks your point of aim with every trigger pull.

It's usable, since it will still kill people, but it is undoubtedly the weakest in the category of "high damage" pistols by far.

You're retarded

post your most used ops

does this make me a weeaboo?

Are you seriously claiming that given the choice of every pistol in the game, you would still pick this one among your first 3 choices?

Department store map when?
archive.org/details/KmartOctober1989

naw, just because they are jp ops doesnt make you a weeb
now if your name is some anime shit and you post 'sugoiiii' every 5 seconds then you might be

with the polish operation :^)

I just want pistols to have a small reflex scope attachment. Iron sights feel like dogshit after using ACOG and 1x scopes in 99% of scenarios.

>tfw the stat that gets shown is how many times yokai has been destroyed and not how many times youve drunk'd an enemy

if you say "amazing" every 5 seconds you might just be easily impressed

pulse main is fun

>frost being your most used defender
based

It's dishonorable to have a living Yokai at the end of the round.

frost is best girl so obviously id main her

kek
>having to please ancestors

Would anyone like to play some casual matches later? (PC)

>tfw can't attach nitro or knives to yokai and TENNO HEIKA BANZAI attackers

frost is scared ;_;

im down but i dont get back from work for 8 more hours

I would love to snuggle with her

>yokai 2.0

>TENNO HEIKA BANZAI
that shit was the best in rising storm
rs2 just doesnt have the same vibe its so weak

>YUH

Nothing will ever be as fun as being a Jap in Rising Storm.

I'm just glad theres another good Vietnam war game.

>Frost sleeping peacefully
>Suddenly THUNK THUNK THUNK
>Wakes up
>Nothing there

yeah its pretty fun, but nothing was as fun as rs1
fuck tripwire for letting it get so fucked up on launch and killing its life
damn now i want to play some rs2

>killing its life

Its the standard tripwire cycle, bungle the launch because you need cashflow, work on the game for a few years until its actually finished and then realise you need to release a new game to get more cash in.

People just like to shout about "ded game", when the series has always been a core of die hard fans and a huge number of guys who dip in every now and then.

I think I'm gonna go play rs2 now actually.

1080, niqqas

>still no good hibana/echo uniforms

their season pass uniforms and headgear are nice tho, atleast hibanas is really nice

who did that twitch model?
shits better than ubi
that doc model too

what is their season pass uniforms?
i had the s1 pass but i didnt get that shit

OMG WHY is there more problems on console in operation health?? I just had 3 FUCKING BULLETS not register on jager

they're all black and red, hibanas headgear is a mask

>same reaction image every thread

echo is the worst designed operator in the game
weeaboo trash

one
>on console
two, it's ubisoft, of course they're cocking up the """health""" operation when it was just a ruse to get time off

oh shit thats where you get hibanas gear from?
fuck i wish i had it

Why? I want to get him. What's wrong with him?

expected a IQ feet webm didn't you

weak ass shotgun, weak ass smg, weak ass drone

>Weak ass one shot weapons
Fucking low aiming shits

imagine a rook with a naruto mask that sits on cam all day until hes last one alive
essentially attackers glaz

nigga if i shoot a niqqa point blank in the chest with the supernova, it shouldnt just dbno him

defenders glaz i mean

Don't bother discussing viability of pistols vs. machine pistols. All you'll get are people defending their crutches to the death.

>t. pocket DMR aficionado

Am I autistic /r6g/?

>Switch to pistol in close quarters
>Suddenly 800 hours of cs:go pay off

Hey, if anything, the pistol vs pocket smg situation among secondaries mirrors the DMR versus automatic situation among primaries.

DMRs are not literally unusable or anything, since they still shoot bullets that kill people, but rate of fire is still the better stat to have in the vast majority of situations, so anyone who's playing seriously would rather use the automatic option.

>there is no unspoken rule of every sidearm having to be equal to each other
How about basic balance? If an operator has 2 weapons but one is objectively better in every scenario, then it makes the other gun entirely useless. Just look at Ash and her R4C.

This isn't Jackal/Mira where you're giving up extra firepower for a utility tool, this is a free second primary weapon.

>and secondary smgs only exist on a handful of operators, which implies that the devs have made a conscious decisions to add these weapons to their kit

And all of the operators that have access to machine pistols already have good guns and gadgets, with the exception of Echo. I don't know why you'd talk about Ubisoft's design decisions as a defense of machine pistols being ridiculously good when they've proven themselves to be incompetent as shit time and time again.

>most used gadgets are the cluster charge and active defense system

>/r6g/ is filled with fuckign Echo mains
Time to leave

But echo is best girl(male)

Jager players should just kill themselves desu. Go back to playing cod