/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1845

Stop shitposting

>Future Updates
pastebin.com/u2K41uXj

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for July:
6/30 - 7/8 - Ranger Sign: Bravo!
7/9 - 7/14 - A Slice of Summer (Rerun)
7/12 - 7/17 - Cerberus and Fenrir Showdowns
7/18 - 7/24 - Xeno Vohu Manah Clash
7/25 - 7/30 - Rise of the Beasts
7/31 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Me on the left

First for dokkan!

First for wuv wuv!

I want to comfort Korbo and protect him from the bullying.

Naru-nee I wanna cum~

A 105 can beat a 140 in a fight.

Remember that bullying is wrong and if you bully the Anti-Bully Rangers will stop you.

wuv wuv!

I have no idea how to start FLB at all. Should I just leech 6-man raid?

Come do a Rose Queen, just a Sage here.
D9D352BE

is petra's zenith skill actually worth using?

drop claws slut!

C-Celeste-sama!
Playable when?

I'm a 105 rank, fucking race me pussy ass bitch

Come Bitch.

>Actually forgot that it wasn't Magfest and was super confused as to why Chev HL is taking 3 seeds instead of 2

Nice thread

Got 3 Tiamat Gauntet. How many in a basic grid?

how bad is to use 3 magna cortanas?

Thanks.

Pick a number between none and zilch.

0 you use them to fill out the grid when you dont have enough bolts

Cele-chan deserves more love.

whats all this talk about english riffraff posting?!

hopefully never

>first it was leech lists
>now it's ERP logs

hmm hmm truly sasuga

Why don't you see me in a real esports game?

Yeah it lets you use her in almost any mainwheel team

>ironic shitposting
You sure showed everyone.

Keep one if you don't have pinya fan. They're just placeholders, it's fine to MLB them or skill up a bit if you need more power fast but don't go overboard.

Depends on content. Be more specific.

>autism

>falseflagging competitive players

>splitting the thread
Fuck off.

Is it a good fist weapon at least?

This is your average esportsfag.

MODS = GODS

Sure but only if you didn't farm your Pinya Fan.

You did farm a pinya fan right?

what's your favorite sticker?

Yes, but GW fist or pinya fan are better MHs.

Cute, post more

DRIP DROP

People told me the fan is only good if I level its skill lvl to 15. I only got one so I use it for fodder.

metera_slap.png

I dont think any wind team uses fist weapons as mainhand ideally if we're talking about main handing you should use pinya fan from the idol event
the most common wind grid is 7 bolts cosmo and I THINK baha weapon

Both of Farrah's I'm on it!
Both of Bea's especially Why me?!
Achoo!
Both of Yuel's
Despair Siero.

Okay, lets try this:

Post your main damage racing team, and then post what buttons you DO and DON'T press when trying to damage race. I'm curious to see what people do differently from each other when racing.

For this team I mainly don't use anything except abyss and auto until I'm ready to use Ferry's third skill, then I'll use Concludere, a light buncle, and maybe Jeanne's rage for those turns. Then after I ougi I just repeat.

>/gbfg/ told me
nice

Let me help!

What do you guys think about the new fire trial character? Who do you think it'll be? Do you think they'll buff her before release?

Yes, 0* fan is useless.

What if I don't race?

>Minaba will never release his GBF h-doujins to the public
It hurts.

>funf
No

Could be ok with ougi cap patch, seems like an ougi spamming character with decent auto

Did GTN delete her patreon?

When you reach a point where you don't have to worry about survivability, there isn't much else to do in a raid except pump out as much damage as possible.
Yes.

10 REASONS WHY I LOVE EARTH

remove albinoniggers

Go slimeblast, dirtbro. That 93 is absolutely disgusting. 5* Sarasa as well while you're at it.

What I don't understand is the second passive. It doesn't seem to have any use at all. Bosses usually have elemental cut buffs, not def buffs.

You are missing one very important cow.

>virashit
uhh

Do you think the ougi cap patch will actually affect the meta at all, or will it be too marginal to do much beyond slightly buffing ougi-centric characters? Obviously we don't know numbers so this is just hypothesizing.

Quite compatible with 5*Siete and 5*Nio. I think she will be wind Medusa.

but she's in the middle user do you not see her?

>slime blasting without 1/2 coop

I mean I guess you can call it damage racing if you put it like that, although I'm really just playing at a slow pace. The only buttons I don't press are Yuel's First, Metera's Third and unless the boss is a Wind Enemy, Aliza's Second.

Where do I farm for champion merits my sempais

huh?

8 REASONS WHY I LOVE EARTH

It'll make Octo a lot more appealing if the ougi cap is higher. It'd need to be much MUCH higher (probably 5m cap) for ougis to be more appealing than autos since you're locked out of attacking for 15 seconds when ouging.

SORRY I CANT DO THAT, BUT WHAT I CAN DO IS GIVE YOU 10 MORE REASONS WHY I LOVE MY ELEMENT

Is Aliza's third skill worth stacking?

>you're locked out of attacking for 15 seconds when ouging
No you're not. Just refresh after the first ougi ends.

i love you, 10 reasons why i love earth user

0 REASONS WHY I LOVE EARTH

I'm playing fire aswell user how do you get DATA from your team? I feel like without playing SS I'm useless I keep forgetting to put metera 2nd

>all those watermarks

IM A WOOFUS

She's using the Ifrit Axe.

>her
It's going to be a male cow.

those aren't quite watermarks

oh I had no idea it gave DATA I couldn't farm it last time it was up since I dont have a water team

Heck if I know what the numbers are for each stack, but I just do it anyway because hey, more damage.

Xeno Axe DA/TA is pretty high and with Gao the upkeep is fairly nice. Both Yuel and Aliza also have a pretty high DA stat as well.

>Light gets the sexiest male.
It's not fair.

But that's his dark version

But fire has Percival?

that's not cag

Maybe not 15 with the new ougi skip but it still 12 seconds from when you last hit the attack button.

Its okay user, I don't have it or a vohu harp either, and I'm almost rank 148.
I don't usually press the stackable attack buttons for most characters since it seems like its way too much button presses for the kind of damage you get out of it. Kinda like using weak nukes basically. The only exception for me is Six because mine is 4* and he always loses his 3rd skill buff anyway.