Black desert online General /bdog/

Fem striker

Reminder that there is only two /bdog/ guilds ITC and Who.

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is a Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, group pvp, infinite grinding and a pseudo-sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/patch-notes-july-12th-2017.27679/

>Latest KR Patchnotes
invenglobal.com/articles/2317/bdo-kr-patch-notes-july-6th-mini-game-area-and-tower-defense-mode-added

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/hs0hANy9 (embed) (embed)

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
imgur.com/a/2yqvo
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/9K56C
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/7wzsn
imgur.com/a/XkTwf
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
imgur.com/a/SAByH
imgur.com/a/Au4nj
imgur.com/a/sti8o
imgur.com/a/ZPPwD
imgur.com/a/MxHKa
imgur.com/a/E1JZt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for valor

this is correct very good thank you

im very interested in fem striker. I just hope their awakening is more interesting than strikers.

why are we hyped for fem striker? it has been datamined since weeks and kr doesn't even have it yet

>Doesn't like to get down and party

Must suck being a loser

It's going to be glowing orbs she throws at people to do damage. Screencap this.

INCOMING

ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t
FutaMistress imgur.com/a/2yqvo
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/9K56C
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
LewdTattooSorc imgur.com/a/7wzsn
Elf#276 imgur.com/a/XkTwf
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Mayyd imgur.com/a/5W8Qk
Lesbians imgur.com/a/SAByH
Sharky imgur.com/a/Au4nj
Thick imgur.com/a/sti8o
PinkSorc imgur.com/a/ZPPwD
ThickWitch imgur.com/a/MxHKa
BloodElf imgur.com/a/E1JZt

I'm disappointed that they announced fem striker before the ribbon/chinese class, I bet fem striker will just be striker but with water

VALOR!

Reminder the NA ranking list for /Bdog/ goes as such
1. ITC
2. Who
3. Sardine

Gotta save a slot for that fem striker.

Reminder Valkyrie are not for lewds.

it's okay you just gotta wait it's gonna be released someday and femstriker will be a good filler considering how fun striker is
gotta raise that house fame

Thanks.

Her boobs look like oranges.

Those floating nails

YEEESSSSSSS

What do you do, say hi to them? 500 is easy to get through the amity game.Make some potions for a boost and wear something fancy. So easy.

For what?

Bed, obviously
>Not making your own furniture

Post boobs

Why would you do amity shit to buy a bed?

boobs

>cooking in house
>have enough lighting to make my house's location visible from space
>it's pitch black at night
>in game clock moves a few hours, up until the sun is up and then it's bright inside

This is some bullshit wizardry at work.

Finally, a comfy bed!
But also a cool carpet, and relaxing music :3

I'm procastinating crafting as much as possible

so did you get closer to him when you bought the bed?

I CANT FUCKING DECIDE
ALL THREE ARE AMAZING IN THEIR OWN RIGHT
AAAAAAAHHHHHH
SEND HELP

1 is bad, 2 is awful without mod, get 3

>you feel like you're getting heavier
uuh thanks game, I know I just sit around playing games but I'm at least thinking about getting exercise
I was thinking of getting myself some freeweights but I was told I should just man up and go to the gym because you don't get shit done at home, is that true?

the 3 of them are fugly but you do play maehwa so I guess that makes sense you find them amazing

2. i have the mod
do you see any panties?
im leaning heavy towards 2 but i already have it on my tamer and i know how fucking terribly it dyes
3 is *aesthetic* but only a lil sexy
2 is max sex but dyes like ass
1 is good but not great at anything besides the pseudo shrine maiden look kinda

I would go for something other than those 3 but order of apricot is a really cool outfit

>2 is max sex

It was actually the other way around...
I think I lost amity when I got the bed from him, since he wouldn't let me buy a second one afterwards :s
He probably really liked that bed...

Don't feel bad, user. I like you

Any erp fags here? I need to build my vocabulary and get ideas for hardcore sessions. I'm supposed to get her pregnant while she can't resist me and pump her full of my seed.

those images and yourself truly belong to
>>>reddit

>tfw no cow gf

heh i always knew that joining valor was just snake oil

What are some good places to spend energy gathering around Heidel?

heh i always knew that valor was roblox

My house~

Is that an invitation?

I just google synonyms and antonyms of words and make sure I know the actual meaning of them

do you like Scatman John? maybe only when it's forced upon you during torture?

>crap
>shite
>BM
>defecation
>discharge
>dung
>excrement
>excretion
>fecal matter
>feces
>feculence
>deuce
>manure
>number two

It's up to you

I don't know what that is

EU or NA?

everybody stutters one way or the other
so check out my message to you
as a matter of fact, I don't let nothin' hold you back
if the Scatman can do it, so can you

How do you not know who this beautiful bastard is?

oh the song guy, everyone likes him

EU

fuck

What channel? I'm coming for dinner

VALOR has many cute Tamers.

What class do you want to see in BDO?

>Necromancer
>Pirate/Swashbuckler
>Amazon

BARD
PLEASE

>Scallies

I'm on Olvia8, but I just went out...

>olvia
guess I won't visit then

A female class with a greatsword. So like an offensive female warrior not a valk. Then I would enjoy another female class that dual wields swords, something like that maehwa skill before their awakening.

I think 3 dyes fairly well, it wasn't my favorite set at first but I've grown to like it a lot compared to all the other choices Maewha has except a few. Cavaro is nice but it makes her legs look like stilts

I've ERPed in the past and while I had no illusion over the person behind the character being 99% sure a guy, I'm usually in the mindset of ERPing the character anyway, not that it really changes much of the outcome, but I think most people just see the gender of the character and not think "wow this is totally a chick I'm text fucking".

female dual wielding melee class with high mobility

you have ugly legs

loli anything

Isnt that Dark Knight?

Also noob question. Why cant i seem to buy the basic horse saddle and whatnot from the stable vendors? I just want something for my Witchbutt to sit on that isnt bareback. And its made me worried to try and get something off the market in case there is something i have to unlock before i can use them.

Dwarf male with a big 2 handed hammer

Bheg.
I want to see a bheg class. I asked for this before striker was released hoping it would be their next class.

Give me a fucking flail. I think it would be a perfect type of weapon for this games combat.

In the same light while I would love something like a Bard or as OP mentioned, Necromancer, I don't think they fit the game's combat system well. If PA pulls it off I'd love it, but I'm not ever going to expect those classes.

Amazon and Swashbuckler are quite reasonable. Maybe Swashbuckler could make use of the musket technology that exists in BDO in some form or another, perhaps as a sub-weapon.

I would really like to see more ranged in BDO overall. It seems almost like they may want to shift away from ranged classes, but I really miss vanilla Ranger and while I understand the theme of a Ranger with swords and such, I just want something fully ranged that isn't witch.

user pls

DK mostly loses their two hander at 56, not entirely but they use a different moveset which is mostly ranged magic explosions

That would be a great way to introduce dwarves
Give snowy region pls

Chain weapons are cool. I'm pretty interested to see what happens with the other revealed class with the ribbon blade. A beastly dude with something like Bheg's weapon would be a great, or another ninja type with nunchucks maybe.

we have a combat knife and a glove that gives us one but. we are more glitter bombs and fireworks than an aggressive warrior that leaps into battle with a huge sword cutting everything in half.

As for the saddle. hm I dont know

Rate please!

Instead of a horse saddle, why don't you come sit that nice looking butt in my lap?
And the reason you can't buy it is likely due to needing a certain amount of amity.

not default but generic as fuck
2/10

Not exactly. We wield Kriegsmessers which is a large/extended knife. Take a look at the warrior's greatsword and then our blades and you'll see what he means.

And personally, I've bought my saddles from the player market. I think you need amity to get a saddle from the NPC's? I'm not exactly sure though.

Best female character posted in the thread so far. If not completely uninspired.
7/10

>wasting the olvia buff avatarfagging and doing dumb stuff
you could have all the classes lvl 56 already and get a free million every day with house fame just by logging in

disagree

Duelist/Fencer, gender-locked to male.

gay
default rakshande witch

Ahh okay. I did not know that it shifted that direction later on. My DK is only 24 so im still swinging that sword around most of the time. Really fun class though so far! Im hoping to level them more after i get Witch to 58 or so on Olivia.

As for horses the amity might be the reason. So ill just grab one off the market if there isnt a player reason.

lewd.

How do I join IC

you cant they are too poor to expand the guild and wont kick anyone

I'd say every awakening shifts in a disappointing direction except Warrior, where it actually gets much more satisfying after awakening.

Good luck on your grind.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS OH MY GOD
i'm not clicking spoilers anymore

message naaki on discord

blegh
another trashy avatarfag that can't make a good toon

she's been around for months you fucking newfag

My Valk is supposed to look like she's diagnosed with depression though.

samefag and a gay one at that I might add

I'm fucking sick of IC so what if I like to eat my own poo or partake in a little scat torture session. You kids are pathetic I can't wait til you have to go back to school. If I see any inner cuck not in a safe zone consider yourself dead as shit and I will devour you whole.

she looks diagnosed with retard ugly nasty poopoo syndrome

which set is that?

Can it poothier!
your fetish is gross get over it

ok inner circle calm down

Ehhh