/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 9:00 PM ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up - Pt.2]
Campaign period: July 13, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 AM ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 AM UTC
Log-in consecutively for the period mentioned above to gain Summon Tickets and other prizes
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44202

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- The voucher acquisition Campaign ended. You can still pick your 4* Servant of choice until July 20th as long as you received your voucher before.
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Alters thread

Bone of my sword

xth for not getting anything from the friday daily except yellow gems

Why is Florence Nightingale a berseker?

DO IT

what am I supposed to be doing with my ap

after 300 ap of gaul with no crystal for umu im about ready to just login for rewards and nothing else

I'm so tired of hands

TOP SNEK

Bitch is crazy

Alters are shit
Don't corrupt perfection

Explain to me why I shouldn't max grail this champion of humanity (no homo)

witch thread

fucking hearts drop already

>that fucking guy who has lvl 1 in main support slot but good servants in rest of them
>that fucking guy who sets only gold servants as his supports and leaves res of the slots empty
>THAT
>FUCKING
>GUY
>WHO DOESN'T SET CE FOR HIS SUPPORTS

Because he's not moe

Did all three do things wrong? Yes, of course. They all made mistakes during their time as king. But Iskandar and Gilgamesh never once had a desire to make all the blood and sacrifices they left behind completely invalid by trying to change the past and make their kingship void.

Arturia (at that point) thinks the proper atonement is to throw everything away and simply hope that someone else will do a better job as king, and that's why they refuse to acknowledge her.

is Jeanne (vanilla) actually popular, or in the grand scheme of things do people not really care about janu?

Run the 20 AP QP and EXP dailies. Stockpile QP and sell the EXP for crystals

Is Blackbeard a meme now?

>no homo
Whatever you say bud.

But shes taken by Sieg. Dont be a cuck user, at least Jalter says she loves you

Good luck user, I believe in you

guess ill do that

ex rank mad enhancement meme

UBW done
Now im ready for the worms

I want to earn Mordred's love!

Wait, I understand 20ap EXP but why 20ap QP? What's the average qp on that?

>>that fucking guy who sets only gold servants as his supports and leaves res of the slots empty

Why is this bad?

Best route

I chose the op pic just for you!

if im farming the monster hunt dailies for these from golems, do they higher AP ones have better drops, or should i just be spamming the 5 ap one if they have equal drop rates? this shit is nuts, ive farmed 3 days worth of ap and only gotten 2 total. i just want to ascend buserkar.

Wow, thanks user. It's a cute image. Mich appreciated.

only 3 serpent jewels yesterday, need 3 today before 5 pm

>liking Poseidon's sloppy seconds
>liking Shinji's sloppy thirds

>grind on and off all day
>not a single crystal drop

just fucking kill me

Close to a million qp per run. You're gonna need them later on down the line.

Rate my joke of support team
Also post supports

Ilya was the best thing in that route desu

because iskandar and Gil are 99% ego and 1% dick

out of the three Sabers ideals of placing ones country before oneself are correct, as shown by Gil adopting those same ideals in babylonia when he becomes not a dick, Gil and Iskandar can scoff at saber wanting to achieve a better end, but her goal is far more admirable than "i want mah shiny" or "conquest lmao"

>Getting any

Fuck off.

I want to get all Avengers

Shinji didn't fuck her though, right?

Thank you Chimera, I really wanted these 20 skill gems and not your god damn claws

salty user? you shouldn't be I've been using quartz

Are the valentines day lines translated somewhere?

you should be spamming the free quests you dip
the only reason 5AP is good for dragon fangs is the guaranteed evil wyvern; otherwise you shouldn't be doing monster hunt for anything that isn't monster hunt exclusive

ill burn my quartz if i have to

bad luck with CE/10

>shinji
shinji failed to rape a girl who was tied to a chair and helpless

My fucking wife is the best.

Some crazy bastard on my friends list already has a level seventy Herc.

Her goal isn't admirable at all. It spits on the sacrifices of the fallen and on the fact that the knights and the people accepted her as king, lived with her as king, and for a few of them, stood by her even when civil war broke out and Britain tore itself in half. It's a selfish dream born out of a desire to atone but being unable to understand how because the king is inherently not a human being like normal people.

Post Friend Points!

which free quest should i be farming golems for then?

is it better ap value than doing the hunts?

Some guy on my friends list has a np5 atalante

Isn't that a big no no? Considering drop rates will be changed to more forgiving percents.

Should I do 10 rolls for CEs? The best CEs I have are keys and the only 4* I have is primeval curse. I can do content rather fine though.

kill yourself whale

>people saying they got MULTIPLE GEMS

>I'VE BEEN DOING THIS SHIT EVERY TIME I HAVE AP AVAILABLE AND GOT FUCKING NOTHING
>I'VE DONE MULTIPLE IN A ROW WHERE I GET NO DROPS AT ALL
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I CAN ONLY GET A COUPLE MORE BEFORE IT ROLLS OVER FUCK

10 OR 20 GODDAMNT WHICH

But I need the fucking reverse dragon scale.

Is there a reason to keep saber lily?

There is an event based around her i heard? Will she become super powerful one day?

why you need that many friend points i have 90k but i don't know why im saving em.

One million to one and a half. Also 15k Master experience, just like hands.

>he doesn't have a million of them

I have 63065.

I have 160k and I don't know either. But it makes me feel good

>it spits on the sacrifices
no, because if her wish were to be granted they would never occur, her wish is basically to get Solomon (or near enough) to run Camelot in stead of her, which in all fairness would have went better

post a pic of your one million reverse dragon scales.

No I don't you nig I just keep getting gems.

I had 90000 FP but burned all of them to get a single Blackbeard.

And i still lack the executioner faggot
Currently back to 20000 FP

its a big no, but id rather have them now and stock up for the eventual skill ups and more servants that need them for ascension, plus i know ill be spending money for more soon

Yeah, that's about right.

It wouldn't have been any better because Merlin said outright that not only was Britain doomed to fall regardless of who was King, he told Arturia that and yet she still tries to change the outcome.

People are waiting for this

And some crazy people are think they will initiate Quartz summon through FP event like other Gatcha games do sometimes even though the JP has never done that in 2 years

Fuck this stupid fucking Chimera so fucking much. I got two in my first couple of runs yesterday and have had NOTHING since then. Fuck this game's drops, i'm waiting for fucking Nerofest.

some one said something about saving em so ive been using em sparingly. Now that i Have Cu i just sit there and watch it climb.

How to use Saber Lily right
1) set as favourite
2) ascend once so she removes her frontal armor
3) ??
4) stare at tits whenever you go back into My Room

Don't even think about taking her to combat.

She'll be better. More importantly, the fact that you already have one copy of her will make a future event a lot less grindy.

Are you me?
I have the same.

You should roll. Who knows you might get a kaleidoscope.

I don't know whether to laugh at or feel sorry for the people still farming mats beyond pieces/monuments.

>Posting DEEN merchandise.
You're fucking hilarious.

Not the guy to whom you're replying, but all of your examples really are HR failures of the worst kind.

My question, however, is what exactly is the justification given for things turning out like that? By that, I mean is it explained anywhere why did no one around her who had a close enough relationship with her to understand that Saber was operating under the assumption that "ideal king = someone who has thrown away his humanity to become a machine that acts according to the law/public interest" did nothing to correct this misunderstanding? I can understand why the likes of Lancelot or Gawain, who completely overlooked their king's inner turmoil, would not have said anything, but what about the likes of Kay or especially Merlin?

>wants to change the inevitable
can you fault her? she was basically told to accept inevitable failure- no wonder she sought nigh omnipotence to try and change the outcome

Angry Manjew is cool

Sakura doesn't get much merch. There really isn't anything to post.

lol you're cute

Okay I guess I should. Hopefully I get something nice.

>listening to burn on full volume
>go onto fgo to take a screenshot to post on a mongolian basket weaving imageboard
>ears get btfo by games volune

>7 SEVEN OCTO CRYSTALS
WHAT
HOW

WHat about Angry Jewman though?

ohhhhhhhhhhhh.
you fucks are killing me. My salt levels are gonna give me a heart attack.

Can't fucking wait. Problem is, I really want to get him to NP 5.

u-uncensored please?

>people going batshit crazy over ascension mats
>even fucking wasting quartz for monster hunt dailies
>when the nerofest is ten days from now at most