*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/sport/f1-autosport/654123/Fernando-Alonso-speaks-out-after-huge-200mph-crash-Australian-Grand-Prix-Formula-One-News
motorsport.com/f1/news/data-reveals-alonso-s-305km-h-melbourne-crash-peaked-at-46g-748999/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>logo created because burgers are too blind to see the 1 in the original logo

it was created to show off the new halos LMAO.

Euro open wheel is DEAD>

Ya that bar is gonna save you from a 200 mph crash for sure

Euros cant actually go 200mph in their shit box 10 million dollar machines. So the whole thing is even more hilarious.

>muh noise rednecks when the only way noise will come back is if they get rid of turbos and hybrids
>muh road car manufacturers so high tech except nobody actually uses MGU-H IRL because shit reliability and plastic engines, battery hybrids already well developed
>muh motorsport when aero reliance cucks overtaking and only artificial DRS allowed and smaller teams can't compete on engine dev and aero work.

Bubble canopies would literally be better.

What did they mean by this?

Most boring race of the season?

there's not really any possible way to crash at 200mph head-on in an F1 car. if you go off the track, you're slowed down by gravel. if you go off in a turn, you're already slowed down to a relative crawl.

let's see how fast an indycar is on a road course where they don't have their top speed aero kit bolted on

no gravel or grass on new tracks

I have barely watched any F1 the past couple years because Hamilton is a twat. It’s good Vettel is doin a little better and that brick Rosberg got out, but still.

I’ll keep saying it... F1 needs a 40+ car grid. That’s the only way they will make it truly exciting again as long as the cars are so different and the driver doesn’t even matter much.

*sues you*

the only way they'll make it exciting again is to make the cars slower, we all know it. cars are faster now than they've ever been, and teams can be more dominating because of it.

slower cars = more competition = more excitement

express.co.uk/sport/f1-autosport/654123/Fernando-Alonso-speaks-out-after-huge-200mph-crash-Australian-Grand-Prix-Formula-One-News

I still want the 40+ car grid. Fuck those blue flags. It’s retarded when a Mercedes with 50hp more than the rest of the field gets 20sec ahead on a 4mi road course. It’s just driving at that point, not racing.

motorsport.com/f1/news/data-reveals-alonso-s-305km-h-melbourne-crash-peaked-at-46g-748999/

he was doing 190 when he went off the track, and lost a lot of speed when he hit the grass and went tumbling...not to mention he only got a few cracked ribs

>he only got a few cracked ribs

>F1 comes out with new aero regs for 2017
>T-wings

Meanwhile in 2018 Indycar

I liked blade runner as much as the next guy but does everything have to be cyberpunk tier now

>lolwut

Meant to quote op

>a little to fast for the poor euro

Alonslow 'the best in F1' got BTFO at Indy b y Scott Dixon and BTFO by Bernhard at WEC.

Hes shit and so is FSLOW.