twitter.com/NinMobileNews/status/885972783116824576
youtube.com/watch?v=CHG_xTJ3Ns4
youtube.com/watch?v=Cx22nOHrcA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More free orbs when

Whenever you're ready.

>hasnt done chain challenge yet

spic intelligence at the ready

I did do a good chunk of them but I'm shit at video games and some of the later 10 map ones are fucking hard

"free" orbs

For the sake of putting Phantom Speed to good use, what is the best Windsweep build?

Azura is shit.

Reminder that Berkut isn't good for anything but warming cocks!

darting blow
threaten speed

Severa! She's the best!

Anyone else play Fire Emblem Cipher here?

I recently picked up the Echoes starter deck with a few of the booster packs.
>6 packsand not a single Berkut Unpromoted...

Damn............. you sure showed me..............

>Linde has been on literally one banner since release and she was getting it hogged with 3 other mages which tanked the pull rate.
>2 reds and a green tanking her pull rate?

>1 banner

HMMM really makes you think

How would /feg/ properly utilise "neutral" armies in future FEs
youtube.com/watch?v=RPVUAcBQX4Q&list=PL1755CAC79F44DA32&index=40

>no distant counter
>shit speed
Probably won't have to try and cheese his GHB with Narcian and can probably just use Tharja. Map preview on twitter when

Post status report. I'm doing well so far. Might sit down and use my stamina potions today since I have nothing better to do today

*unsheathes pre-solved captcha*

Shikata ga nai.... I knew you would post it in both.... It was only a matter of patience......

>mfw I got Linde, Cordelia and Chrome from this banner.

>no more "Battling GHB" banners

Why? Those were the best chances to get people to pull for surprise units.

>1 banner

What did he mean by this?

Jugdral never
Tellius never
Magvel never

When does he come out? I need to protect that smirk!

That was a great banner for me.
Why do you hate Axe men?

I bought the Nohr Corrin pack for the 3DS code and general FE collection, but I haven't actually played it. It's too bad NoA never bought it stateside, I think it could've taken off considering how hard FE's getting milked and the perfect storm of bullshit Konami trapped Yugioh in.
>Randal talks about Cipher's plot and something called Chaos if you talk to him
>never get to learn about it or Cipher's story unless you're a Jap
It feels bad.

Just hit 60k, taking it easy. Started receiving orbs instead of junk which is better motivation than bad 5*s or seals. Got me a +atk Sonya after grabbing the 50k reward orbs.

I'm really burned out of this.

great banner gave me +spd -def tharja and +res -def julia in 30 orbs

Not only are you so shit that you can only do 5 maps on hard mode, but you also have to surrender with your bonus unit and then use a different team.

That's fucking pathetic.

Maybe they thought people didn't take advantage of them that much. They might have expected us to actually use the characters in the GHB rather than just pulling for them cause we want them/for SI fodder. This new style of "Heroes with X" banners are pretty nice though.

Vaike gave me a bad first impression of axes in Awakening. Same with Kellam and Knights

I've been doing good so far.
Might go and grab the 5k crystals just in case after the Phantom speed seal and that's it.
I'm taking a break today since Evo is going on right now and I'm spending the day watching Guilty Gear.

>le best cavalry lance le comming, Camusfags btfo you wasted feathers for nothing xddd
So where did all those niggas go?

19.3K on doing nothing but 5-round hard. Getting 441 points each time, and I've got it down to clearing every map but the final one in two turns, barring really unlucky matchups. I totally botched the first tempest trial so I'm determined to get at least 40k this time around.

It's a jousting helmet, you illiterate piece of shit.

Where the fuck did the "Sharena is good" meme start? She fucking sucks balls, sure, she's the best out of the three OCs, but she's still bad. Worst 22k feathers I've ever spent.

Make them react to stuff you do. like if you take too long they get talked by the boss and turn into enemies or something.

I think the concept of green units you have to keep alive to get extra rewards is good enough

Kill yourself nigger

>Julia
>Sanaki
>Linde

Got all three from that banner, was great.

Only flaw of that banner was Shitja potentially ruining your Snack pulls.

Really thinking about sacrificing the Summer Gaius for Vantage 3 for Summer Robin.

>tfw I got a +Spd/-Def Doot
Never rolling for Linde since the only way she would be better than my Doot is if I somehow got a +Spd Linde.

how do i make this doot better?

I wish she'd suck my balls.

Fake news.

Make her FURYious

The Nohr Corrin Starter deck was my first along with my boyfriend who got a Hoshido Starter deck, we split a few packs between us and changed up the decks.

Is it still frowned upon to use decks straight out of the box, even if you are a newbie?

drill had to shift to BERKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH CAMUS ALWAYS WINS BAYBEE shitposting after it turned out that he wouldn't be better, as anyone serious expected

If I were to make a 4*+10 super Virion, which stats would he want? -Res since he's beyond salvaging in that department, but +atk or +spd?

I wish there were horse-head helmets, this image looks so cool. Imagine tales of a horse-man killing stinking englishmen on the battlefield. Fuck english. Seriously.

I want Yellow units to both antagonise the enemy and myself.

At 35k

I just solo the level 35 hard with Camus because I'm too lazy to bother with the bullshit of the higher tiers after last time, I'm getting all the rewards I want anyways

53k here, I'm pretty comfy and got the hang of it. Can consistently clear the hardest mode now and get some good score

Mae is very helpful

NEW THREAD

Who do I give Ridersbane to. It looks aesthetic as fuck.

Sounds painful

Just got the five star shitter. I'm not trying to get any orbs, another 10k and I am fucking done. They either need to increase the points, decrease the gaps between prizes, or give you battle flags or bonus hours or something... Hopefully all of the above.

I *NEED* Sonya in my life!!!

At the VERY least all bandits who loot villages should be yellow.
It never made sense to me that they were red like the enemy.

Give her headpats

Sharena was one of the best blues pre-SI and even after SI she's decent if you put time into her.

Her only real competitions with decent lancers is Effie and Ephriam. Camus has issues when not horse teamed.

I still have 36 potions in inventory if I want to go higher, but I'm just gonna do dailies from now on

Started using pots 4~5 already, grinding hm for nino and considering building cav but not enough reposition fodders.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fr--6CBN6Y0

Which skills should I give my empress?

>wanting a worse Soren
(lol

I can almost taste the sweet taste of relief. And I'm going abroad for a week tomorrow so I don't need to make an excuse for why I'm not continuing

My dick

>there are some honorable soldiers in the enemy's army
>they might go for the bandits instead of you
>choosing when to kill and leave a brigand alive becomes a thing

would be cool

Me and some friends play with starters, we only openned Set 6 (last month) and Set 2 (last night) recently, split evenly between us, and been supplementing our decks with that. Our only connection to cipher, outside of this vacuum, has been random youtube videos like cipherfaire. Honestly cipher doesn't seem as complex nor overwelming as MtG and YGO to really invalidate starters, atleast from my experience, and games like FoW+Vanguard are very friendly even to starter decks (though FoW's current meta does change this up abit).

Not that guy, but someone did the math and you can do that with auto-battle and get a relatively risk free effortless Phantom Speed seal.

At 58k right now. Would be a lot higher if I actually had a 40% bonus unit.

>he doesn't do the 35 Hard
>easy as fuck SP and HM farming without having to worry about the bullshit that Lunatic can throw at you
>can still easily get the Seal if you do it enough

Go ahead and call me a shitter I'm still getting all the same shit you do :^)

twitter.com/NinMobileNews/status/885972783116824576

Cute hubby

Erinys in FEH with Fury 5 when?

Bride Charlotte is up there too, IMO.

>Fury with Fury
wew lady

youtube.com/watch?v=CHG_xTJ3Ns4

I always forget how the Xander/Reinhardt combo invalidates every single Arena team.

Use my thread OR ELSE.

I'd say save it or just use Mathilda. Her stats seem good the way they are. If they're shit then save it for later and give it to either a waifu or a distant counters Character.

The best looking have the worst stat spread, why is this allowed?

>Would be a lot higher if I actually had a 40% bonus unit.
Don't remind me. I hate this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx22nOHrcA8

>Wipes to Julia
(lol

y tho

These are my current blue and green mages. Should I roll for Doot or Sonya?

This one is mine. I don't want to spend the 20k for Raven tome but I think that would be the most optimal build.

The loli is cuter and stronger.

>Xander

Are you dumb or something? Xander kills Julia in one hit, and if not tanks a hit and returns a killing blow.

I need some help with making a build for Eirika. I got the buffslut status covered, but I have no idea what to put in for her other slots. Any suggestions?

I can't look at that and not think of this.

Because I posted it first!! It's not fair!!!

Honestly there's a few decently good lancers if you put time into them that I forgot to mention but most fall into "brave lance" or "firesweep lance" user that can't take a hit (ex Cordelia, Est, etc).

Sharena, Effie, Ephriam at least can bait well. Bridal Charlotte is more of the former brave lance user or firesweep user.

dick

>actually forget about LaD3
>can make my Leyban even stronger and HAYAI

very good.

Delthea. Unless your Nino has really shit IVs you're set for green mages unless you want a Julia.

Don't care.

I still want her.