Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/809842-update-21-chains-of-harrow/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reminder to buy plat

300p to the guy who posts the screencap of the retard who failed his warbros app multiple times, got blacklisted, then got butthurt and applied to CM

The choices!

I'm a good goy, I did.

which character is the strongest?
which gun is the strongest?
which secondary is the strongest?
which melee is the strongest?
which mods are the strongest for my strongest character?
which mods are the strongest for my strongest primary?
which mods are the strongest for my strongest secondary?
which mods are the strongest for my strongest melee?

All me

is vauban useful above like level 50

always vitality on everything if you're going to use a tank mod

slash and tox procs are the only actually dangerous things in the game, and both of them directly target health

that's why shields are such fucking shit in general

yes

for infested, yes

first for eyes

his third ability? because i don't think electricity is that good against infested.

sorties are a set of 3 missions that have randomized modifiers
either all missions are vs grineer, corpus or infestation
enemies range from 50-60 in mission 1, 65-80 on mission 2 and 80-100 on mission 3
you do this shit once a day and get a worthless reward, then wonder where the good times went
rinse repeat the next day

Reminder that topgun is a massive faggot who refuses to put his builds to the test. For someone who's so confident in his DPS Mag build, you'd think it could out-DPS a fucking wukong.

Is the weapon Baro selling any good? I don't mean amazing, just good.

>Go to my arsenal, minding my own business swapping my gear around
>Get out
>Look to the left
>My tenno is staring at me and says HEY KIDDO like in the Harrow quest

Fucking hell, I jumped a bit. Took this quest sometime to get a scare out of me, but it did.

i don't get the point of this borderline dickwaving or trying to prove a point in regards of tiers and builds and what not

what happened to people who could just try out the frame itself to know it's strengths and how could they, themselves, as a player, make use of them and just have fun?

y'all a bunch of faggots i tell you

My favorite
My favorite
My favorite
My favorite
Good ones
Good ones
Good ones
Good ones

I'd say Steel Fiber for stronger globes, except you'd be severely susceptible to slash procs, as they ignore armor. So I'd agree with you, only if he doesn't have Primed Vigor.

i feel ya, happened to me just a couple hours ago out of nowhere, spooked the shit outta me

Vandelo's a cunt

it's a slightly better Detron

the detron is pretty bad, but some people like it

get it for mastery fodder, if nothing else

>what happened to people who could just try out the frame itself
that's the entire point dude

some people - most people - want to know how good a frame is before dumping time/plat/forma on their prime version, esp since Mag P is vaulted

just don't respond
install the filters in the op and hide whatever manual garbage tq spouts
enjoy wfg

>plat
>he buys frames

>especially since mag prime is vaulted

Dude, a full mag prime set is like 100p. That's fucking nothing and you need it for the mastery points if nothing else.

(((wiawyr)))

I'm talking about people who struggle to even get plat for frame slots

holy shit dude this isn't a hard concept to grasp. You're looking at the game from your point of view, no fucking shit 100p is piss-easy for vets. But most people who play the game are surviving on fucking food stamps from the lotus

>SCAN A FUCKHEAD WHILE YOU HAVE HOBBLED EQUIPED
>OH AND DON'T TAKE DAMAGE, USE ABILITIES, OR USE TRAPS
I don't remember it being this fucking hard

redirection vs vitality on frost? already have steel fiber

According to n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html the drop rates for Axi R1 is;
Uranas/Miranda (Defense) B:5.88%/C:8.60%
Uranas/Ophelia (Survival) C:8.60%
Uranas/Cupid (Survival) C:8.60%
Uranas/Bianca (Defense) B:5.88/C:8.60%
Uranas/Stephano (Defense) B:5.88%/C:8.60%
Uranas/Caelus (Interception) C:7.74%
Uranas/Assur (Survival) C:8.60%

Neptune/Proteus (Defense) B:5.88%/C:8.60%
Neptune/Despina (Excavation) C:8.60%
Neptune/Kelashin(Survival) C:8.60%

Pluto/Outer Terminus (Defense) B:5.88%/C:8.60%
Pluto/Cerberus (Interception) B:12.50%/C:12.18%
Pluto/Palus (Survival) C:8.60%
Pluto/Hieracon (Excavation) C:8.60%

Eris/Kala-Azar (Defense) B:5.88%/C:8.60%
Eris/Hymeno (Survival) C:8.60%
Eris/Sporid (Interception) B:12.50%/C:12.18%
Eris/Ixodes (Defense) B:5.88%/C:8.60%
Eris/Phalan (Interception) B:12.50%/C:12.18%
Eris/Oestrus (Infested Salvage) B:5.88%
Eris/Nimus (Survival) C:8.60%
Eris/Xini (Interception) B:12.50%/C:21.18%
Eris/Zabala (Survival) C:10.00%

Sedna/Berehynia (Interception) B:12.50%/C:12.18%
Sedna/Selkie (Survival) C:8.60%
Sedna/Hydron (Defense) B:5.88%/C:8.60%
Sedna/Scylla (Survival) C:8.60%
Sedna/Yemaja (Survival) C:8.60%
Sedna/Amarna (Survival) C:8.60%

Europa/Cholistan (Excavation) C8.60%

Void/Belenus (Defense) B:5.88%/C:8.60%
Void/Mot (Survival) C:11.11%
Void/Mithra (Interception) B:12.50%/C:12.18%

ODS: C:8.60%

Lua/Tycho (Survival) C:8.60%
Lua/Stofler (Defense) B:5.88%/C:8.60%

Kuva Fortress/Taveuni (Survival) C:8.60%
Kuva Fortress/Tamu (Defense) B:5.88%/C:8.60%

Why do people recommend Hieracon for relics? Is this inaccurate?

then neither, for fucks sake read the goddamn thread this has been answered already

fair enough, but those types of people aren't smart enough to know they should be looking for a guide anyway

>reminder that TQ has no social awareness and thinks that posting pictures of him harassing other players in game will earn him respect in /wfg/ even though everyone who encounters him there concludes within minutes that he is a raging fucktard who they'd love to ignore but can't because he insists on showing his """""advice""""" down the throats of newbies who don't know any better and think he knows something
>reminder that he will pull this shit thread after thread to try and salve his ego
>reminder that he still doesn't understand how viral procs work and that it took him TWO FUCKING YEARS to realise the Limbo's Cataclysm is cast on your point of aim rather than as an AOE radius around the frame

>huge charge time
>inconsistent crits
>AOE range is tiny as fuck
>AOE damage is nonexistent

why do people think the Opticor is good again? No, dealing 500k crits on a SINGLE ENEMY every 2s isn't fucking good

didn't see it answered or in sticky, my bad angryboi

I mean don't most people try to get primed sets of frames anyway? They try out the normal frame, especially since primed versions differ only in polarities and some small differences, they already can get a taste of what the frame's strengths and weaknesses are, and judge accordingly.

Mag isn't that bad of a frame in of itself, at least it gets way less flak than other ones from what I've seen

>itt: TQ gets mad that people are having FUN, in a game that's all about sucking the dick of his numbers

a lot of people (including me when I started) level frame to 30 for the MR, then decided whether to trash or keep it. I didn't even potato MR fodder frames. You can't judge a frame's viability from a few unpotato'd runs. There's also the additional consideration that I'd rather have a good frame now instead of later

>what is fun

Shields.
They recharge.
Health doesn't.
Duh.

>have 5 million credits
>start selling a bunch of my old shit
>make 2000 plat in 2 days
>trade tax is actually killing my credits
>today buy all of baro's shit
>600k credits left

Is there like an easy way to make millions of credits these days? I still haven't been able to rank up any of my primed mods because that shit costs like 4 million and I was hoping for a legendary core drop but never got one

>FUN

people last thread (and last several threads) have said that the opticor is a GOOD weapon

Remove steel fiber

Get that shit where lethal damage is redirected to your energy

good != tons of damage

it's a fun weapon. that's what makes it good.

>good = fun

I think people run Hieracon a lot due to 400 endo dropping regularly

>no social awareness and thinks that posting pictures of him harassing other players in game will earn him respect in /wfg/
Spot on, this is just sad.

the opticor is fun
if it's not fun, why bother??

topgun's dick must taste mighty fine in your mouth

not an argument

>fucking deletes enemies from existence
>rewarding and fun firing mechanic
>somehow not good because TQ will have a special snowflake MK-1 Braton build that can out-dps it in the simulacrum under carefully controlled circumstances because EVERYONE HAS TO PLAY THE GAME HIS WAY OR BE AUTISTICALLY RAGED AT FOREVER

If you've got Steel Fibre on there solely for Snowglobe health, I'd reconsider. You get more out of Intensify and personally I've found that as Frost I sit around in my bubble most of the time any way so in general combat the extra EHP doesn't help much. Try it and see, YMMV.

If you're going to stick with Steel Fibre though, definitely combine that with Vitality. Shields might be worth it if they ever add shield gating but until then health is king.

THESE TWO ARE KEKS AND SHOULD NOT BE LISTENED TO. Get health since it's incredibly easy to refill that shit if you're not a shitter, and everything and its mom goes through shields.

nice strawman. i didn't say good = fun.

things are "good" for different reasons. shit like soma is good because it does lots of damage and can mow down mobs of enemies, but i find it boring as fuck to use. guns like opticor are "good" because they're fun to use, and aren't total shit in terms of damage.

I actually keep every single frame and try to get the primed versions as well, just for the sake of it and on top of having the probability of it being buffed at some later point in the future, even knowing DE's bullshit decisions at times

Eh, fair enough on that one, but I'm still of a naive mindset that most frames can be worked in such a way that they can be incredibly viable for various missions, but I don't regularly do lvl 100+ enemies, so whatever

there's a huge difference between good and fun, make sure to make the distinction. Some poor sap might actually build and potato the opticor because he thinks it's good

Good = effective. Objective measure
Fun = you like it. Entirely subjective and not worth posting about, because everyone enjoys different things.

I don't find a bow with a 5s charge time to be fun

I wouldn't know. I'm savouring the sweet, sweet taste of your tears. So salty and filled with impotent rage because everyone in this thread knows that there are brain-damaged labradors with a higher IQ, deeper grasp on the game mechanics, and far more personable approach than you.

>I don't find a bow with a 5s charge time to be fun

Maybe if you knew how to build, or listened to others who did, you wouldn't have this issue.

>People continue arguing with TQ after he made his little leap of logic to fit his own argument
L M A O

even with fire rate mods it's still a fuck huge charge time for a single-target weapon

it'll never be good unless they massively buff its AOE

>REEE I ONLY SPOKE FOR FOUR MINUTES.
>A day later he's still going on about it.

You really need to let it go dude.

>and he did it again
not the guy you think I am

>Again
Paranoia isn't healthy. Please relax and let it go.

>tfw you make the new ded and 5 minutes in it's already shit
burn it down

use the filters

The Vasto Prime is awful. If it wasn't Prime I would have sold it by now.

>which character is the strongest?
Atlas
>which gun is the strongest?
Tigris Prime
>which secondary is the strongest?
Brakk
>which melee is the strongest?
Fraggor Prime
>which mods are the strongest for my strongest character?
Power and strength
>which mods are the strongest for my strongest primary?
Status
>which mods are the strongest for my strongest secondary?
Multishot
>which mods are the strongest for my strongest melee?
Crit and combo

tfw you make a new friend

can I bring atlas to sortie 3 and spam 1?

the filters aren't catching this literal trashfire

if you have him modded right then go ahead. there are frames with better utilities, but as far as strength goes atlas is the best.

Primed mods were a fucking mistake

Someone post Ash Koga with Tagris prime armor please

warframe was a mistake

damn, this BNPC is a cunt. does he do this a lot?

why

all they need to do is give it infinite unit punchthrough and a 1m diameter hitbox

there, problem solved

make sure your new "friend" wears a condom. better to be safe than hiv positive.

>hard
But it doesnt say without using your brain.

>does he do this a lot?
He's been doing this kind of thing for more than 2 years now.
So yeah a lot.

When I left the game before I came back 3 days ago there were still Void Keys and Draco Farming and this dude was already in every single thread

> People react in a non autistic way to someone being a sperg
> this must mean they agree with my hated foe!
ever stop to think that people just dont like people being jackasses?

if someone's acting like a retard, purposely spreading bad advice, you call him out on it

don't hate

Ok fuck top 5 best dicks or whatever, what are the top 5 WORST stances in the game?

woah... im honestly feeling a bit sorry for him. poor guy must be completely shunned irl...

Every stance with one (1) shit combo

Is quick thinking actually good for survivability in high energy frames?

if he's as much of a salty autist in real life as he is online, I wouldn't be surprised that he has no friends

Given the precedent of recent weapon buffs, I think we can be hopeful for some buffs to it at some point.

No

check the frame guide m8

unless you're a frame specifically designed for it, you don't tank high-level enemies

QT is good for preventing you from being-oneshotted

If there's a prime variant why keep the non prime variant? Only reason i can think of is because you want to or because it might be used in crafting at some point.

I know you tried to ironically answer most of that, but
>Brakk
There are many better weapons, even in terms of DPS. Technically, the "strongest" secondary would be either the Angstrum or Kulstar(if you include the cluster bomb damage), in terms of highest base damage.
Speaking of Anstrum, wasn't there supposed to be a Prisma Angstrum at some point? Is this another case of DE getting butthurt about dataminers and removing it from the game?

I more mean non-primed versions first, then replace them with primed ones. My bad on the wording.

hate? nah, just pity. from what i've seen of the game since update 7, there's more than one way to do 99% of the game, and the guy with 100003% damage sometimes is less useful than the one who just covers the objective. if that's how he has to play, for validation, i mean, just let him be. if a small win in a game is his dream, let him have it. we all play games to have fun, and if that's his ideal, i guess, live and let live.

>that first machete stance
>that snake whatever dual sword stance
>eleventh storm
>iron phoenix
>rending crane

Gaia's Tragedy. For all five.

FIX YOUR GAME, DE

scythes, both stances and them their self are the worst.

i thought carrier prime was vaulted? why did i just get his BP out of a relic drop?