challonge.com/tournaments/signup/EhU4W3zpxf
twitter.com/kamata_kamata/status/883651466812051457
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Tournament registration
challonge.com/tournaments/signup/EhU4W3zpxf

7pm PT/10pm EST start time
BO3 2 deck format
Single or double elim depending on number of signups
Spawn and Alice banned (result of strawpolls)

>she still plays shadowverse

Give me Ginger support now KIMURA.

The only support Ginger needs is my cock.

I fucking hate you all.
I hate you.
I hate this general.
I hate Shadowverse.
I hate Cygames.
I hate Kimura.
I fucking hate everything.
My god I'd have been better without knowing this piece of shit game, maybe I'd have a gf, a decent job or something but no instead I spent days, weeks, months of my life playing this piece of shit game.
Fuck you all Im going to kill myself because I can't recover the precious time wasted in this pile of garbage doing nothing of value. Bye.

Look how skilled I am!

>Baphomet and Tove not banned
>People just use the Cat variant of the deck instead
Fucking retards.

If I'd live in the shadowverse world I'd craft a blood deck and constantly go to into the woods to rape some elves after defeating them.

If you didn't have erectile dysfunction, maybe her deck would be viable

I love my beautiful wife Unica!

OUT
FUCKING
PLAYED

Lunafaggot thought he could hide behind Death's Breath. Really pisses me off when they think they're being clever by putting down wards suddenly when they think I'm ready to Dshift. It's like they're BMing me so I BMed him in the face after getting rid of all his shit wards.

can someone post snow white full art card

>playing enchanted sword dshift
>not using the new hot golem assault version

Time to show Cygames my appreciation for their game.

All card arts are in the OP for you to download, user.

I dislike that in Overwatch I can't aim to save my life and I can maintain a 66% winrate with Lucio as my 'main' hero. I dislike that I can 'main' a hero and be rewarded for it, even though my time is split more evenly among supports than the people who do nothing but play Mercy for 100 hours each season. Heroes like Mercy and Soldier are what I really find disgusting. Mercy is like your TF2 medic but easier because you have an escape mechanism which saves you if you have bad positioning. Don't even get me started on her ultimate. Soldier is a rip of a COD character that does everything too well and even has a button which means you don't have to aim to get kills for 5 seconds. Giving him a pharrah rocket is stupid too, why should a hitscan hero have access to a projectile burst damage weapon alongside the most consistent mobility in the game and a heal? There's alot of things wrong with the game that make it unpleasant to play. Blizzard really don't seem to understand what they're doing with their ranked matchmaking system (see season 1 vs season 2 vs season 3 differences) and even moreso with their competitive scene. Their idea of a world cup is to invite personalities and content creators along with 1 or 2 good players.

That aside, I do like the way a number of heroes are designed in terms of gameplay; Lucio, Zenyatta, Winston, Ana, Zarya off the top of my head. Sorry to post this here, I typed it all up then remembered I was in /svg/.

Let's all praise KMR!

>Really pisses me off when they think they're being clever
>really pisses me off that people try their last viable strategy before being rolled over

Kill yourself dshitter

I thought Nips hate Gooks more than Chinks?

thanks man, im just lazy to dl all the cards and search it

Why would they? China is culturally and economically superior no?

>2 more weeks till nerfs

Which deck won't get me called an xshitter/cancer/etc when posting a winning game?

t. Chink

Why do people think they'll nerf neutral cards?

Control Sword

anything sword gets a free pass here

Chinese have more resources, a more stable economy and bigger penises than the Japanese. Also, they're taller and more alpha in general. Japan is the autism betacuck central of the world.

Cygames say they will nerf cards every month so everyone is just assuming that Cygames will actually keep there word and nerf the cards fucking up the meta.

>Trying desperately to counter an otk cancer is trying to be clever
Whew lad

I want to be a piece of shit on ladder, so post the neutral blood list for me please. Vengeance blood seems like a good option too.

Elf

>implying hagfags won't complain about B&B
They also cry about roach.

Being a subhuman dshitter runetumor is just as bad as being a shadownigger. Kill yourself.

KYS blood will only get you killed. Burn dirt is pretty meta these days.

>Burn dirt is pretty meta these days.
I'm actually close to building that deck, but I'm not sure if I need Wizardess of Oz for it.

twitter.com/kamata_kamata/status/883651466812051457
>nips have nude mods for Forte, Vampy, and Erika
>won't share
This is what I dislike about Japanese gaming communities. They're incredibly anal about sharing things outside their secret little clubs. I know no one is obligated to share what they make, but sharing strictly increases the quality of the mods since outsiders will contribute, and modding communities in the West is fairly open.
But no. As with H-MUGEN, Elona, and countless other games, the Japanese are the least inclusive group and celebrate secrecy with smug satisfaction.

Hags also cry about Luna not being free wins anymore, who cares about old grannies who can't get with the times

To be fair, I think a tourney of personalities and appropriate content creators would be cool

It's not broken if everyone has it. t.Grimnir

They said:
"
Future Changes to Cards

We routinely review match data in the Shadowverse Team. When it's necessary to create a great game environment, we change the card costs and effects and boost the number of vials that are available from liquefying cards. Any future changes to cards' costs and abilities will be announced on a prespecified date, and then changes will generally be made the next day.

July 29 (Announcement) July 30 (Change)
August 28 (Announcement) August 29 (Change)
September 26 (Announcement) September 27 (Change)

These dates are, however, subject to change. Even if there are no changes made to cards, we'll still announce that things are staying the same.
"

Specifically, when it's necessary. They might hit tove and baphomet but for the most part it's gonna be let downs

You need three

She's good for the sake of re-filling your hand. Nothing annoys me more that killing her doesn't banish anything in their hand next turn since it's all non-spells.

Fuck it, I've had enough of coinflipverse. Might as well just concede the instant you realize you're playing second.

Skyrim japs seem to be fairly liberal with their mods, although one translated a mod I made and didn't ask permission. Not that I care really. /tesg/ has more exclusives which can be annoying.

It gets too widespread it can become an issue that will be addressed. It's the usual don't share your fishing hole or everyone's gonna come to and in the process ruin it. They might have simply straightened out their sponsored streamers using uncensored but if nude mods get too well known it's very possible they'll patch it out. They're already changing names and censoring cards to make it more all-ages appeal and to stay out of trouble.

t. powerleveled to Masters like a dumbass

I'm having comfy games right where I am

>Toggled single player missions
>

>soldier's ult is aim hacks
>widow's ult is team-wide wall hacks
>not saying they're OP, just fucking dumb for an FPS
>mixing slow-ass projectiles with hitscan weapons, making non-hitscan heroes garbage in duels, while their lingering hitboxes get RNG kills during team fight clusterfucks
>ults that exist only to nullify other ults, meaning they're often spammed back to back right when one of them goes off
>garbage hero balance leading to months-long tank spam metas
>literally making heroes like Reaper where you hold down W and left mouse button and get kills
>non-targeted weapons that just lock on to shit and microwave them even if you're not aiming at them anymore
>character is bad without ult? give them a shit ult
>character is already OP without ult? give them an OP ult
>2 fucking game modes
>offense wins payload maps 90% of the time
>capture point maps are decided by who wins the first team fight and almost nothing else
i could keep going, but there's just way too much to list if we wanted to talk about all the reasons why it's a fucking horrible joke of a game. blizzard has no clue how to make this genre, but people play it anyway because it has the blizzard name.

At least Blood mirror matches only lasts 3 minutes

I have some cash on my google account, enough to get around 2000 crystals. Should I use them on Wonderland packs or wait and buy any of the new prebuilts?

>really pisses me off when my opponent is trying to play around getting OTK'd by my OTK deck
I don't think I've ever seen anyone as autistic as you besides the guy who spams "kys shadownigger" on the board constantly.

All the blizz games are a joke and bad for the gamer world

Prebuilts tend to be better value than packs if you're after particular legends

Considering I'm after Wonderland cards for the most part I think I'll go for the packs instead.

>patch out a mod
How? It's a visual thing on the user's end exclusively if I'm understanding this correctly.

Save the crystals until they officially reveal the prebuilts content. Then if you need the leggos in some of them, buying a couple is better than getting packs. Otherwise if you don't want any of the legos in them, just go for packs.

>Implying going first doesn't have a 60% winrate in masters.

What craft you want tto buy?

>believe that im in control going 1st agaisnt blood
>cant keep up with the neutral cancer
>bap
>fug i have 8 hp left
>phantom cat into phantom cat
outskilled

> even the "kill yourselves shadowniggers" guy who used to post that on every thread has move on with his life

I thought the datamine revealed the contents of the decks though.
If the datamined decks are real then I would go for Dragoncraft's prebuilt for Sybil.

I enjoyed WoW

>he could not clear 6/7 AE on turn 5
It's nice to relive best meta that this trash game ever had now and then

Absofricklefuckingly not. You're going to get horseshit from packs. The prebuilts are pretty rough and will get obsoleted even harder by the next xpak. SV is dead, just save your credits or get a part time job so it's not liek it matters

That can be changed.

>I thought the datamine revealed the contents of the decks though
I don't know if it's real or not, although the alt arts he uploaded are very compelling in making me believe it is real.

>best meta
Go fuck a tree.

I want Oz to turn me into a snowman and melt me with a Crimson Sorcery.

The alt arts can be real, but the decklists can be made up. I don't doubt him, but it's safer to wait until Cygames release them to decide anything.

why arent you playing chemocraft to purge all the meta shitters /svg/?

L-lewd.

Oz is a trap

t. bloodnigger

>playing Cat without the neutral engine

Vanilla shadowverse was the best meta

>HURR DURR EVERYONE IS AN UNLUCK SHITTER LIKE ME

>implying
I'm shadow. It's good that you shitters are still in the gutter. You deserved it for the atrocity that is PTP forest.

And now all the MMOs try to copy wow same for hshit
All the hackslash are Diablo copies but better

>Just be lucky bro, you'll totally pull som.... Oh, you blew all your credits to get a corpselord of woe.... Totally well spent

The thing is it's actually statistically pretty ok to buy packs. After all we know the actual rate of legendaries.

Is this ok or should I drop Veteran for Simon or Unica?

Are Floral, Frontguard and Roland worth slapping into sanic decks?

Oh, so you're a shadownigger. Same fucking thing. Ptp was the only good meta deck and actually required skill.

if you are making Csword you should at least put 2 roland

stream?

I honestly miss vanilla fishing. It was so chill to get off work and just sit in the barrens goblin place, the stv goblin docks or the coastal goblin place in tanaris. I'd chill to music and fish up whatever then every couple days I'd head back to the capital and haggle for goods, buy and flip some stuff then repeat. When I found out sv had an unranked mode I'd had hopes of being able to have comfy meme vs meme matches and get to see stuff like archer and mana elk do something. boy was I wrong. Now 7 months of battered spouse syndrome I still can't quit cause it's fucking f2p free pax and solo missions

If you put roland, run simone. her enhance makes her a 6pp 5/5 ward which means two shots under durandal

>only six (6) entrants
Come on /svg/

>card bans

My goal is midrange though. I encountered some sanic decks that run frontguard or roland.

>Not having every participant ban a card alongside their registry

>soccermom as early defense/offense
>the first craft to get a free evolve shit
>8-9 damage board clear when the board rarely over 9 defense
>heal just because
>killed all their early games? start taking 6 damage per turn
>not dead yet? have a roach to your face
>skill
Go-fuck-a-tree.

Is the reflex of /svg/.
A bunch of crybbs

woud you rather everyone play spawn blood or neutral sword instead

>Playing a tourney with card bans that amount to my cancer is okay but not yours
I could just play ranked and be just as disappointed

You need either Frontguard or Roland, otherwise you'll lose to Spawn too hard. I play 2 Frontguard on my deck and it has won me lots of games.

>wtf those new cancer cards!! everyone that uses them should kys themselves!!!
>vote for bans
>wtf what a bunch of crybbs, literal reddit tourney
what the fuck is youre fucking issue m9

A stream will be available if you like. Will post when it starts. I'm hoping people won't tryhard too much and will play some fun or off-meta decks.

>tfw playing ptp-tyrant

Opinion on running lucifer, satan, and test of strength?