>FF XIV Stormblood Trailer
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>FFXV
KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & Fishing game for PSVR
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous Thread:

Final Fantasy Tactics a shit

I thought you were gonna to make a new one at 730 posts??

Lightning is here. You may kneel.

There are people in here RIGHT NOW that ditch the fight after the raid leader wastes a mythril on a retry

How rude can you get

posted in dead thread
What the fuck is so important that the other 3 are using that they can't be fucked to bring Protectga and at least 1 FB+Breakdown and another healer to an MP boss with less than 400k HP?

There's still that one time here on Phantom Train Apoc where we got brought along for the raid leader's wild ride featuring two mythril revives. The sad part was we didn't even get a good revive buff off it, it was just HP or Def or +2 hones when we needed Attack to push DPS before we got murdered by debuff hell.

Person 1
Cloud USB BSB2 Zack Chain
P2
Cloud USB Alph BSB
P3
Cloud USB Alph BSB
clouds have hailstorm and lifesiphon
Alphs have summons
EZ

Well, without knowing the exact situation, the description for the room probably said "need proshellga + DPS". Not necessarily from any one person.

I've seen a raid leader waste 5 mythril before. We were nowhere near ready, like we lacked Wall or something, but the raid leader kept doing it until we all just started off with 3 SBs and won.

What is he saying?

you're a shit

The room description was like that, but it said the room was 3/4, so they specifically were looking for a fourth from pubs to baby their meme setup.

>make a new one at 730 posts??
This thread is made by a different user

How is the Mobius game? Is it alright as a free player?

Very much so.

Starts off VERY one-note as far as gameplay is concerned.

Happened once while trying to pub U+ demon wall, got wiped near the end twice and leader spent 2 mythril retrying. Minfillia/Yshtola left

I want to hug Celes.

Elza worth enhancing? She doesn't have dual Wield because that is on Orlandeau.

In which outfit?

Someone stop me from crafting Curada

>room fills to 4/4 before I can even post it in thread

Holy fucking shit

About to drop $100 on ffbe.

"The reigns of history back in the hands of man."

>"I was wrong all along"

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

What's a good gambit set for a Black Mage/Bushi? I don't know if this is a good combo but I'm going to try it with Ashe.

It's Meh
FFRK>>>FFBE>>>FFMB
Dissidia Omnia is a better FFRK but you need a better phone for it.

I didn't know the NieR banner was up

I play RK, BE, and mobius and I feel like BE gives the least value. The 5* rate is just way too fucking low

It's alright at the moment for a free player but will get harder as time goes on, they're making some pretty dumb decisions with the gatcha model. Start sooner rather than later.

Titan Apocalypse room coming up soon.

Also, is there a damage calculator somewhere? Yda's USB fist puts me at 653 attack, while the next strongest - also a dagger - is at 602. But I have Thancred's "small amount" damage increase for daggers and +9% dagger damage from diving.

But he did nothing wrong user, why would he say such a thing?

>Dropping money on mobage
redditor detected

For Black Mages it is good to buy those elemental weakness gambits. IE - Enemy is fire-weak > Cast Fira etc

>relying on other people

BTW, I can go either way with using Keeper's Tome to start off, in case you want to give Relm something else aside from Shellga. Otherwise, I'll go use Warder's Apocryphya and put protectga or something on Y'sh

No

Only thing I can think of is Arise in case Earthen Fury fucks us up but since you have Y'shtola + Tyro combo I may as well take advantage of the situation, so sure.

>having someone die
???

2nd(?) room is up.

I'm gonna drop 500$ on this game soon, and it isn't for NieR. It's for Curaudo-kun.

>enemy goes first, Rem uses Syphon Delta on first move
>try guarding and using chakra on Ling
>Syphon Delta'd again
>literally nothing I can do
losing to arena AI is so goddamn embarrassing.

Fucking Yams!

dunno what happened, and I thought the fourth would return at some point. It's back up.

"I must finally admit, I touched Larsa's larsa"

Is 23 supposed to be a lot

Vayne guy what did you mean by this >There's also the fact that it took reddas to even reach the damn thing to begin with even to destroy it, without him they wouldn't have even destroyed it, there was no way that Ashe ever would have gotten close enough to use it or to cut more shards.
Ashe had like a half hour to chop nethicite off before Dr. Cid showed up and made it go haywire

Did you need a 4th, or did you have enough from your last run?

Should just restart the room desu

god damn, that heartphase felt like it ended way too soon, I only got off 1 lifesiphon and 1 bsb?

>got convinced to pull on it today
still fucking salty

You know damn well it is.

Opened to pubs.

If you're all up for it I could probably bring Agrias instead and we could just push damage with Holy imperil stacking. I've tried a ton of times and still don't have a native Wall myself unfortunately so it's probably still Relm, or I could do Tyro BSB instead so someone with a better healer could cover that.

The delay makes it go by real quick, but don't know how three characters got off'd so quickly after EF

Different room regarding You honestly have the right idea with going with two sources of last stand. It's just a matter of making sure we're all set up for phase two

Sorry, meant no native Shout-like boost

room should be back up in a moment

You get them in the mobius box + log in bonus + store shop

That's why i like mobius it's not super demanding

You can log in once a day press a button and turn it off

Don't think Last Stand is the issue here when Earthen Fury has an Instant KO component, we might need to try to build around the assumption that destroying his heart isn't guaranteed and maybe spam mblinks instead.

I don't think I've ever seen anybody ever use Quina in FFRK

>Mobius GL
>Very little pressure to play when you don't want to
>Mobius JP
>Tons of pressure to play all the time

user, why you disband?

I've seen someone use him in raids before. But his BSB is probably better to supplement another support character rather than be the main support. He'd work better in fights where everything ignores defense buffs.

>Earthen Fury has an Instant KO component
Forgot that it wasn't just attached to later attacks

>assumption that destroying his heart isn't guaranteed
First run where I've seen it go south like that desu. MBlink isn't going to help if you can't get it up quickly enough or something like Firion BSB suffers from delay

When will multiplayer come in BE so I can play with Yams?

Trying to get some A+ clears, I think people joining were just meming

I'm guessing there's 8/8 people around in RK? Don't want to make things more confusing

7/8, I think, the room I'm in has a pub that quit out at the start but it'll be open if we fail

I wouldn't mind getting in, but I have no idea what to bring

And fail we did.

Could be saveable if Yuna can pull off her USB.

Need anything in particular and what is the raid leader using so I can join if needed

Else I'll just slot DPS + hastega

>tfw Mobius' story is over

Man, what a ride.

Do not imply lewd, baseless and completely incorrect things regarding the True Hero.

She didn't though, she never had time to do much to it between fighting off the traitorous faggot and then Dr. Cid. She didn't have like a half hour, she had maybe a minute all told.

That confusion on 2/3 healers didn't help either.

I swear to god if GL Dissidia Omnia doesn't have dual audio...

>Mobius' story is over
JP?
Who were Garland, Echo, Voice, and Vox?

You'll what?

use wall instead of asyylum

>She didn't though, she never had time to do much to it between fighting off the traitorous faggot and then Dr. Cid. She didn't have like a half hour, she had maybe a minute all told.
How long do you think a battle with Gabranth really takes?
Besides if she chose to seek revenge Gabranth wasn't exactly going to interfere with that because that's what he was arguing in favor of.

>ready to give up
>type post
>next thing I see is everyone is revived
Huh. Didn't see that USB.

Was kinda torn between which to use, since Vanille wasn't ready to use her burst.

>Titan hammers on Yuna

I can't say I didn't try. It's been an honor, gents.

Is a normal mp RK battle doable with a team of 50~lv characters?

Why is it so hard to get a party for any RK raids without the host having a shit connection and kicking everyone mid-fight?

FINAL FANTASY!

On our last episode: Yams, Cuck, Hercul and No traversed the Flying Fortress and defeated Tiamat and Warmech. After handing off Adamantite to the dwarves, Yams received Excalibur. They then learned about time loops, and a whole bunch of shit I can't explain eventually led to going back in time in the Chaos Shrine, grabbing the legendary Masamune, defeating the Four Fiends again and facing off against Chaos, who was actually Garland all along. After defeating Chaos, balance was restored to the world and everyone was at peace.

Except technically they HAVEN'T fought Chaos yet because I reloaded a save from right before fighting him and teleported out. So NOW our heroes are going to tackle the Soul of Chaos dungeons, starting with the Earthgift Shrine! I didn't realize we had moved

Wall is always priority over that garbage heal burst

Honestly I threw in the towel before the USB went off the first time. We were actually really close.

Normal and hard, yes. Just let the rest of us nuke it.

ok

>the desert floor
good luck gaywad

Damn, it's pretty hard to keep playing FFV. The more I play it the more I want to play Bravely Default instead.

>tfw I'm this close to enhancing Garnet because nothing I have gets serious enhancements in the current future.

Be honest with me, how long do you think it'll be before we get the next "game-changing" enhancements, because I'm probably never going to use these Healing Crysts.

Speaking of, how good is JP Garnet? The only thing I have heard is that she does finishers with Bahamut.

Luneth enhancements when

Room is back up for those who want in. Will open to pubs in 5 or so.

Garnet is objectively the most futureproof unit in the game my man. Enhancing her is cheap and great.

And in GL she's EVEN crazier, she has 10% more EVO MAG.