I fucked up my life

i fucked up my life

how do i become auto mechanic without being bullied for being lil white boi :(

what

Do you have any applicable skills?

hands up dont shoot puto

If you mean shop talk where everyone makes fun of the new guy, that will happen with any trade work. They still got your back famalam.

No I mean not being hired at all.
No. Just worthless degree

CUQ

You must now tell us what this degree is that we may pass this information in to others

It's embarrassing

Be an electrician or plumber instead

Women studies

Build the wall.

How do I into picking up qt Mexican girls?

That post wasn't me!

Stop being a retarded faggot and go fucking apply at shops. Also, what kind of degree did you get? How did you "fuck up your life"? Is this a faggot underage anime wannabe bait post or are you a litteral soyboi?

The newfagginess is strong with this one.

>Step 1: Go to a tech school since most have partnerships would auto companies or mechanic shops.

>Step 2: Do good, get hired

>Step 3: Go home and suck your boyfriend's cock like the good little cumulus you are

I would suck my boyfriends cock if i had one

Theoretical computer science
If only.
How much is tech school?

lmao literally why?

>theoretical computer science
What the hell is that?

More pure math then software engineering

Wimenz studies or Arts.

>majoring in comp sci and not going to grad school to research
>not majoring in compe and doing actual software engineering
>not majoring in compe and having a broader range of skills

lol why even

>Theoretical computer science
>More pure math then software engineering

Well and? You can make good $$$ if you aren't a borderline idiot.

Honestly I just went to a local mechanics shop and asked if they needed help. The first shop I went to gave me a job doing the dirty work, but I've learned a lot. Actually get paid decent too, they give me shit, but it's part of being the young guy. Am also skinny white boi btw. But honestly I decided the jobs not for me. I've never met anyone who would recommend it.

reverse michael jackson

Depends on state. Over here the best Tech school is 7500 per semester by hey can set you up with a job with GM, Ford, Honda orToyota.

forklift

Join the Air Force. Judging by what you have had to say here you might not be able to pass officer training though. You could look at various defense contractors, they love any science degree. Aerospace corporation or some other FFRDC maybe.

he wants to be an auto mechanic. do you think this man has an iq above 60

You can get a high paying job with that degree. Why be in a hot fucking shop when you can be in the a/c and afford expensive cars

I would would like to be a mechanic for my first job