Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752258713
youtube.com/watch?v=aRhNSF4_ulk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK

:^)

Here comes T. racer!

Cutest and best pairing

It has been confirmed that it's just her suit. Literally the lead story writer rose up and told you dumb fucks whe isn't an amputee.
Fucking hell.

rank the competitive seasons thus far

zarya is my favorite champion.
mostly becuase of the 10 inch thick juicy futa cock

Whats the most elims you've gotten a single game and with who? I just managed 74 with reaper and solider.

and yet I am still in silver

Reminder that there is no counter to NanoSym

2 > 3 > 4 > 1 > 5

Look at her body.

What is Pharah

Her limbs or lack of don't affect her suit being a suit

5 > 3 > 4

Didn't play 1 and played like three games in 2

3>2>1>4>5

this meme has never been funny, fuck off fag.

ugh thinner

>5 not the worst in history

There should be a character with an Absorb ability, with the same timeframe as genji's deflect, anything you absorb in that timeframe, you can use in one burst by pressing the button again, then it goes on a longish cooldown

So if you absorb 2 junkrat bombs, a few d va pellets, and a grav surge, you can throw them back at the enemy when you want to

Neither is posting shadshit, but you still do it anyways

post her feet

>win
>get paired with trash teammates
>lose
>get decent teammates
>win again
I hate this meme

So just play Zarya, it's the same only you'll be returning the damage you've absorbed.

d.va's just a walking stereotype and anime kawaii BS turned up to 11

posting shadman isn't a meme, he is a great artist that deserves respect from you ungrateful niggers.

Do you think they'll ever get more lines together? Or that they'll ever meet in the story?

We saw her out of the suit in Reflections and she had all her limbs then. I think that pretty thoroughly debunks her being a quadruple amputee.

>mascara running down face
>tongue is hanging out of loli
>edgy smile with angry eyebrows
>graevling tier unfunny dialogue

yes shadman being shit is certainly a meme

Cry me a river. We're not even AFK in spawn, as you might've deduced from my message. We just try dumb things, and hope to rank down.
If you're so sensetive to such things, then you probably should avoid competetive altogether. But I suppose it's blizz fault too, to some degree. One shouldn't make their game THIS competetive, with THIS little funny gimmicks to explore.
It breeds players who are stupidly addicted to their SR and can't grasp the idea of someone not willing to bend into their meta.

>comp
>someone on my team locks Roadhog
>doubt.jpg
>first thing he does is run right up to the payload that has a Rein and a Reaper behind his shield
>gets almost instakilled by the point blank Reaper
>keys up mic just to sigh loudly
>keeps keying up mic just to complain, doesn't offer any advice or solutions to anything
>UGHH WHY IS NO ONE ATTACKING THE PAYLOAD BUT ME
>WOW HOW DID PHARAH KILL ME WHY DID NO ONE KILL PHARAH
>WHERES THE FUCKING HEALS
>mute him
>game experience increases dramatically
>we're able to stall the point and then win in round 2
Friendly reminder to not let retards tilt you

That would be cool. Maybe he sucks up projectiles in a vacuum like in luigis mansion?

Sounds like a challenge.

That would be broke as fuck unless it was an ultimate.

>4030SR
>Convince a silver kid on global to give me his password because I'm too lazy to level an account to 25
>Farm scrubs all night
>Route 66, not really paying attention
>Dicking around in the backline as Tracer, not really playing cart
>1v4 their Reaper, Ana, Mercy and Zarya
>all of the sudden 10 seconds left, and the cart hasn't moved past the first bend
>Quickly try to to get back to the cart
>See the rest of the team absolutely getting wrecked by a Orisa and Torb

I don't think I ever laughed so hard. The rest of the team was Genji/Mercy/Rein/Lucio/DVa and none of them could deal with the Orisa Sheild/Torb combo. Then the mercy blamed the DPS because we had 2 flankers. This game is 100% more fun in Silver/Gold

>its BLIZZ's fault i act like a child

oh ok

wew

Bloody fucking hell, how dumb can a person be?

Every character in the game is a walking stereotype. Not a single hero has any personality other than whatever stereotype their nationality is.

Mei is ruining this game. Nothing kills that bitch fast enough. Doomfist better come this Tuesdsy because I'm sick of this bitch

It's fun when you are a smurf and can stomp them yeah.

It's really not fun when you play at that level and don't have the skills to carry your way out.

Mei is babby's first rage-inducing character
Play Pharah or McCree

It's blizz's fault people lose their shit when their SR is at stake. Learn to read before you come to shitpost, k?

how did blizzard getting away with so much cultural appropriation

You can't be serious.

Explain Lucio being Brazilian.

Nah jk I'm just being obtuse

Symmetra is cute!

Reminder to be nice to any mercy mains you see and that they're trying their best.

And another reminder to thank your healers and to call them cute at the end of the round.

Ana has a decent backstory, widowmaker has a decent backstory, winston recently got a touch more lore. But overall the characters aren't just poorly developed, we also have ZERO info on this universe, because the prime option to get new info is to ask questions on fucking twitter.

how is silver treating you? need a shoulder to cry on?

I hope you end up ranking down so I never have to share a game with you, so good luck

>GLITCHES EVERYWHERE
I've had similar problems. At first I thought it was my graphics card, but after finding this thread on the OW forum, I started digging more: us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752258713

I think it has something to do with overheating or overloading. In my previous build, my SSD was choking pretty bad - for unknown reasons - so I decided to reinstall the whole OS. Now the SSD is not overloaded the whole time, and whaddaya know, the problems with OW have also disappeared!

So the GPU might not be the only culprit. Check your temps and loads to determine where the problem could lie.

What's this mumble about? Why did you stop healing, slut? Back to work!

Summer Bloo for (You)
>tfw this will never become a skin

it's her vanilla skin with no shoes or spiderhelmet

when I think of china the first thing I think about is climatology
when i think of japan, the first thing i think about is the yakuza
when i think of america, the first thing i think about is cowb- okay that one is actually a stereotype

>tattoo

*ralphs*

>suggest to make lunar colony a more fun map by adding timed intervals where the artificial gravity failed and the map became like the outside corridor temporarily
>get told to kill myself

I mean it's not a very original idea, but lunar colony is pretty flat and boring as is and the low G area is pretty much wasted

it's her vanilla skin with no pants

I guess Mei isn't much of a stereotype, but how is HONORABRUU Yakuza ninja not a stereotype?

>her vanilla skin with no pants

And?

I dunno why I have this Masters icon though

Lunar colony is shit, but having it suddenly become low gravity at intervals would make it even worse.
As it is, point A is retardedly easy to cap, and point B feels almost impossible unless the other team are a bunch of drooling fucktards. Neither of these problems would be fixed by making the map a wacky low grav bounce house.

>I guess Mei isn't much of a stereotype
China leads in pollution to the point that they're trying to make rebreathers and facemasks look cool so less people will get sick from breathing the air. It's so bad that they constantly cut their smog cleaning efforts because they know it will never get better.

Mei being a climatologist is hilariously apt.

>struggling to break into plat
>from what I hear plat is just another circle of hell
>and apparently diamond is full of throwers and hardcore ragers
What's even the point, bros?

user... don't lie on Veeky Forums to look cool

To see where my abilities can take me.

bragging rights. that's literally it. when you get up to masters anyway. it honestly just gets worse and worse but at least you can laugh at people and say your opinion matters more cuz rank. Also golden guns

The problem with LC is they hyped it up so much with lore. They know it's a drug for us and we can't resist is.
>you can check out the room where Winston grew up!!
>it's a tiny as fuck room with one door and not even a medkit with no actually New lore
>check out all of these awesome replies that each character has that is totally unique and builds on their personality
>everyone just talks about how small it looks
Fuck LC

Well, I mean, when you think of Chinese stereotypes, I don't think most people think of a short, chubby, nerdy girl with a super happy personality.

Play dva or winston every game. You'll get out
Unless youre some kind of sissy, then play mercy, bitch

It's a circle of hell forever until you reach the very top, at which point everyone knows each other so they're not dicks to each other.

It still happens in Masters, and even G/top500

what most sub 3.5k palyers will never understand is that elo hell never ends

Lunar colony can be fixed only by deleting this 2cp abomination from existence and creating a new payload/hybrid map with actual flank routes in low gravity. I just can't understand why they didn't make the entire right path on the first point a must-go low-g. Why make this awkward staircase? Everyone will just go on it, instead of stupid airlocks that add nothing to the map.
I mean, would it hurt ANYBODY if we had a proper flanking route through a fun zone with low gravity? Would it hurt flankers? Flankers can eat shit, this game loves them too much as is.

Oh well, we got what we got, a shitty 2cp that's even worse than volskaya.

Seriously. I had a Junkrat, Widow, Hanzo, Lucio, Symm, Mei team comp at 3700 early today.

The only difference is that by the time you've reached that rank you're too desensitized to care anymore

i love going wisnton when people like you are around.

>he thinks he can escape

????

WHY DIDNT YOU INVEST THIS IS THE NEXT BIG THING

Why the fuck do people smurf in this game lmao

>attack team has a huge advantage when taking the first point, since it's usually relatively close to spawn whereas defense has to walk a large distance
>defense team has a huge advantage when defending the second point, since it's right next to spawn
Is 2CP objectively unfair?

To destroy shitters for funsies

I'll just keep playing the game like I always do and NOT care about esports like a faggot. Let Activision waste millions if they want, not like I give a shit.

Didn't Blizzard fuck up Starcraft 2 also?

But you can do that on your main account, why give activision blizzard more money?

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=aRhNSF4_ulk

>e-"""sports"""

I was just in a game with a Hanzo who was very obviously aimbotting. His cursor would just instantly teleport across the screen to a perfect headshot but of course my team was like "nah he's just a good Hanzo."

Checked his profile afterwards. 22% average accuracy, 91% highest in game.

Why are people so reluctant to admit that this game has an infestation of cheaters? I realize that everyone has epic games, but 91% and a teleporting cursor? Come the fuck on.

e-sports are literally the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen and I'm happy that Activision is wasting their money.

something something poorfags ooga booga

how the fuck would any esports team have $20 million

yeah but my main account is for actual competition.

smurf account you just shit on kids

>24k viewers when the entire west coast is asleep

>Hearthstone is an esport
Cracks me every time

>He paid another $40 dollars for non existent challenge
Interesting

"Why are people so reluctant to admit that this game has an infestation of cheaters?"

because the odds of running into a cheater are literally slim to none. I have not witnessed a single aimbot since I started playing October last year.

this game's cheating is nothing compared to most games on the market. my fourth comp on CS:GO someone was fucking wallhacking.

I've talked to GMs who have told me it's a rare occurrence, even up there.

Unless you're a fucking koreafag. Then you're fucked.

>Be Blizzard
>See BW doing well
>Try to do the same shit with SC2
>First you ignore SC2 userbase
>Korea sets everything up
>Things go great
>Blizzard wants to play too!
>Higher management has nothing to do all day so they start fucking with Koreans workforce.
>"Switch schedules, no you are not allowed to do X, remove this, bla bla, do not host more tourneys without our permission"
>KESPA gets fucking mad and start ignoring Blizzard.
>Blizzard keeps doing it
>"Ok ok we restore relations pls"
>Morhaime flies to Korea
>Is promised to greet all the Korean pros and have a grand dinner with them
>Turns out KESPA cucked him and told everyone to not to come
>Morhaime, co-founder of Blizzard, gets soo butthurt he flies immediately home and cries.
>OW begins.
>Rinse and repeat
>This time KESPA wants nothing to do with Overwatch. Tell someone else to handle it instead.
>OW League announced.
>"KESPA will you be investing moshi moshi :) ?"
>No response
>KESPA knows Blizzard also fucked with the OW Korean tournaments with same shit restrictive regulation
>Korea blocks Western teams from entering the Korean circuit because they asked for more tournament freedom and let others host as well and Blizzard literally told them to fuck off.
>KESPA tells everyone in Korea to not invest into Overwatch League
>Blizzard can't get any offers from Korea suddenly. They have to ask a contact in California to fund a fucking Korean spot.
>Same deal with China where most billionaires reside. Blizzard has to pull strings and ask their publishing partner to invest into an Overwatch League spot

What a fucking disaster.

Kraft said Bobby wasted 500 mil on it.

they dont want esports teams theyre trying to bait corporate sponsorship so they can create their own nfl clone
no they dont grasp how this cant possibly work and how irrelevant video games are on a relative scale
and thats just in general, not even just THIS specific game