Old picture thread?

Old picture thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PjjNvjURS-s
youtube.com/watch?v=wmkaUS6BFAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

remember snow?

I guess they got EIGHTY EIGHT cm of snow.

what car is this

Cadillac el dorado

>It's a cold one out there today folks
>keep warm and take it slow
>*get to work, boss has hot cocoa for entire staff because it's cold and miserable*
>everyone enjoys being cozy and working at a normal pace
>boss lets everyone leave early because it's going to take a lot longer to get home to your family
>thanks boss, see you tomorrow

>it's snowy and cold and miserable outside
>get to work user, I don't give a shit if you have to leave an hour earlier than usual
>if you are one fucking minute late holy shit it's going in your record
>WORK HARDER user YOU'RE NOT DEAD YET

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

no ugly bumpers *safety* law in sudamerica :^)

you have rose-tinted glasses, the era you see in that photo is a mere decade after workers fought and died to get down to a 40 hour workweek because their bosses were faggots
there has never been a time where work wasn't hell, it is your job to try and eradicate work

>it is your job to try and eradicate work

LOL so we can have guaranteed annual income and people like pic related will be the new norm

yeah, no. fuck yourself commie.

>hate work, yet idolize the concept of work regardless
this is unsustainable as a mindset, you will have to resolve it to one of the two eventually
ps basic income a shit trash i just want to work on cars for the rest of my life without being incentivized to do an intentionally shitty job because it makes more money in the longterm

>that coffin nose Cord on the right
Nice.

Anybody else wonder what the people in these pictures are doing right now?

probably being miserable in the case of young japanese dudes from the 80s

Is that the clutch exploding?

does appear to be that, potentially even the flywheel coming off

dead or old living in a shitty condo and driving a suzuki carry

>your little nephew always carted around in his moms apple car
>he has to stay with you for the weekend
>hes bored
>"hey let me show you something"
>take him around back and pull the cover off your lowered 80s rwd shitbox
>hes never seen a self driving car
>his wide eyes speak for them selves
>self driving gas cars are illegal
>take him up to the mountain roads where no traffic is and you cant get caught
>time for one last togue
>do hand break turns and throw it sideways
>kid is having the time of his life
>end the day with letting him sit in the drivers seat and teach him how to drive it

Fucking soyboy.

when i first heard about this i honestly assumed it was a Veeky Forums meme maybe off bodybuilding.org but then i realized the community that gave us u mirin brah isn't retarded enough to come up with that one

When are these style of paintjobs gonna come back into vouge?

youtube.com/watch?v=PjjNvjURS-s

basically this song

in the right crowds they are.

Lucifer's Death Squad on Zuckbook is a good source for 70's + 80's trash culture

>in the right crowds they are.

Yeah but that's the same with everything, certain small groups of people into it will always do it. I'll check that page out though. Always looking for more old neat shit on the internet.

Pic my dad took at Daytona Beach

sad square is sad

>Balding/bald ossan living in a literal closet in some rural shithole

That's probably it. The bubble collapsing really hut Japan. A nation releasing great cars doesn't mean its citizens are doing great.

even blacks were ok back then

is that a pt cruiser?

I have a great picture of my dad with his brand new Integra but I don't want to post family on Veeky Forums. :(

this is some major fag shit, bruv

Thanks for letting us know.

now that's something you don't see nowadays

blur them out doofus

dat historic 'ute

bitches love sports cars

1957 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham. Only the Brougham had that brushed trim that extended from the rocker to the rear lower quarter panel.

qt grandmas from now
or dead rags

ford anglia. very popular to make bananas race cars out of

>just a dent and a few scratches

this image screams life in the suburbs. But that's not the car to go to the church on sundays!

This is my cousin. That red Foxbody is the earliest memory of a car I have, he got rid of it just after I got to rid in it. He wasn't supposed too, but let me ride up front when he hit it down the freeway. It's cemented a love for the stands ever since.

He's got stage 4 colon cancer now, and had to sell his last Foxbody for miniscule prices to pay the bills.

He may never see another stang again, much less own one.

Hold me Veeky Forums

ride* stangs* I fucked that up, have another photo. The stang he sold when he got diagnosed.

>fuck the system

My condolences, fuck America. Fuck it that he had to sell a fucking car to pay for medical bills.

huh
so that's why it's called the sandman

Thanks user. The systems fucked, but he still has hope, so I do too. I believe in my heart he'll beat it. If I ever win the lottery, the first thing I'll do is go out and buy him a 93 saleen, no questions asked. Pic related, him driving a 1 of 1 saleen that his boss owned.

>driving will be illegal in your lifetime
feels bad man
youtube.com/watch?v=wmkaUS6BFAs

this is legitimately a picture of my mother from 1987.

the GN was wrapped around a tree in the rain around 1990 by my father, and my mother is now 58 and thankfully remarried.

Hottest mom on Veeky Forums goes to you, user.

somewhat related, my mom had an 87 z28, with similar hair

Ausfag who's never seen a G-Body IRL here, is your mum really short or are G Bodies way bigger than I thought they were?

I bet he's a rotting corpse tied to a tree somewhere in their Suicide Forest.

the car is pretty big but she is also a short lady

had to check jewgle street view on that one and holy shit, that pub is now a public toilet.

Mexico is a public toilet.

>argumentum ad chris-chan

you've lost the argument when you pull that canard no matter what.

no homo but damn dat nigga sharp af

protip: there would be no reason to work as hard if there wouldn`t be any gibs and other gubmint handouts and other taxpayer moneypits.

You Stockholm syndrome "muh blue collar working class pride" fags are almost as bad as literal SJW commies, you do know that?

>living in a small apartment in rural Japan

Sounds pretty comfy and way better than being a 9 to whenever faceless salary man in a huge metropolitan city.

For fucks sake, nobody gives a shit. You couldn't even follow the simple direction of 'post photo'

Calm your tits, there is no need to be upset

>blililililil aha ha ha

/p/ would love these

higher res

We gotta get a documentary going to find this out. Even if these guys and girls are old, I still want to hear their stories.

Van Halen-Eruption

That picture is fucking aesthetic. Have a scan?

Damn that's a nice picture.