Do you have airbrush artwork on your car?

No. Next question.

do you like cars

No. Any more?

is roadhead a good idea?

Why haven’t you devoted your life to our lord and savior the P71?

It did when I bought it, but I put a stock hood on it so I wouldn't stand out so much.

This is all I can think of when people talking about putting "art" on their car.

the only explanation for this particular one is that either the owner himself painted this or he had this get done by some buddy or family member and was too much of a "good guy" to admit it's fucking shit and get it removed

At least better than roidhead

You're not a real car guy if your car doesn't have your DnD character's greatest accomplishment airbrushed onto it

It seems like people with old trucks do this to their tailgate. Just recently I saw artwork of a truck on a trucks tailgate like a caricature.

Not gonna lie, I’d love to get a sweet mural along the lines of Stryker’s album covers on a van someday.
Pic related.

is that supposed to say deinver or demver?

nobody cares alex

no and its fucking gay and always looks bad and edgy or cringy.

why is that dragon felating a huge ice dick?

>airbrush “”””””””””artwork”””””””””””
Do you also wear tapout jerseys and drink Pabst Blue Ribbon?

this holy fuck
its a cock

>cringe
There's that word again!

The owner of le angry ute is a furfag
Duh

I wouldn't mind.

On back roads it's fun since it's nice to unwind and drive slow and enjoy it. No way I would do it on a highway. Works in some cars not in others

>implying people who think the height of customization is a well maintained factory paint job and OEM wheels have an artistic bone in their body
You could have the most extravagant, badass mural ever painted featuring Sampson holding the head of Hades up to a flaming sky on the peak of Olympus on the side of a turbo LS powered 4x4 van that pulls record times on the burgerking and they'd scoff at it I Ike the sniveling little weasels they are. Their way of standing out at the office is having their tie on straighter than everyone else and is one of the few means by which they are able to extract any sort of self satisfaction between slaving away for junkyard parts and trying not to hang themselves.