/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1256

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ZVLtfPTq

Neptunia staff discusses the future of the series: dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/
Re;Birth 3 for PS Vita is still 70% off on Amazon: twitter.com/GeekDailyDeal/status/882849105847832576
Noire's new English VA preview: youtu.be/tK9qNJEHkGk
Neptunia producer talks about the possibility of porting the series on Switch: dualshockers.com/neptunia-nintendo-switch/

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=kMXznFFeJ94
DengekiOnline's livestream with gameplay footage: youtube.com/watch?v=-OSXubI6_VU
Highlight - Nep in the Virtual World: youtube.com/watch?v=SbTHTGupFqg
Highlight - Battle Footage: youtube.com/watch?v=6xLmzH4N4Fg
Official site with the latest updates: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/
VIIR to be released on the 24th of August: gematsu.com/2017/05/megadimension-neptunia-viir-launches-august-24-japan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWjX4w5qKNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nep

puru

big nep

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume!.

I love Nepgear!

What IS your deal?

I see.

And now, we wait...

Now to get rid of that impostor.

Glitched CPU when?

N-Nepu?!

Tell me, what would you do with Big Nep?

I would nep her all day and all night, until her body is filled up with nothing but shares.

play video games

I love Blanc!

Marry and raise children with her

Nepgear is my goddess!

NepuBuran

Is you know who gone?

Lord Moldybutt?

Whoever posted the Rom and Rem...
Post Ram and Ram!
COMPLETE THE CIRCLE!!

We're doing it again? Okay, I choose K-Sha.

Neptune

Give it a rest. We don't need to ask the same question every thread, especially when it's another way of asking "who is you're waifu?"

beep boop pudding is delicious. boop beep Noire has no friends.

It's me!

A sneak preview for the CH app DLC.

yawn

let me know when they give the people what they want by bringing it to the west in english on android

I couldn't care less.

I hope they bring Chaos Connect to the west, fuck exclusivity.

Why aren't we talking about this nepgen?

Because they manufacture maybe about 5 of each product and it sells out within minutes.

Are they really selling LEGO neps?

Not true, people were buying the top nep hat for a long time.

That does seem to be the case. Apparently it has like 124 pieces or something.

It's only Neptune, though

The lego patent expired. Anyone can make bricks now just as long as they don't say L*GO

/sthg/ is making fun of us again!

They are more crazy than us.

They made OCs canon, let that sink in

they dont even get their own joke

Now if only CH would let us make our own neps

That's pretty smart for Sega, actually. Give the fans what they want and they'll keep buying.

>give the fans what they want
They've been doing that for a while to a fanbase that has 90% of its people who can never be satisfied.

They haven't really. They've been doing stuff nobody's asked for for the past ten years or so.

Iffy is for as a Brodette, whom you play games and chill with. Also you can enjoy the view of her thigh and some accidental flash while she is not paying attention. After which you would remind her to cover it up and she will thanks you for that but still embarrassed, so that you can also enjoy her blushed face.

Multiple characters and playstyles, speed-oriented gameplay, serious story, light-hearted story, comedic moments, dark moments, hub worlds, open world, classic gameplay, modern gameplay, 2D, 3D, multiple genres, platformer genre, to name a few, and still, no matter how much Sega listens or not listen to the fans, they'll be bitching with each new game. Even with Forces and Mania.

Iffy is for rape

How tight is her butthole?

It doesn't look like Lego quality or colors, it's probably a knockoff like microblocks or something.

And then you can, on a special occasion, ask her to go to some fancy restaurant with you, and watch her act embarrassed and fidget in her nice dress.

Best sisters.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

Iffy would make the best wingman. She could set you up with her friends, and compare tastes in women.

Smart sisters.

It feels like that this is continuiting from except, it's about the real IF.

What kind of concoction is she making that creates that kind of vapor?

Love potion. She wants to ensure her boyfriend, user, will always be by her side.

O-oh. Lucky for him, I guess...

Indeed. I am very fortunate to have all of my cute Neppy's love.

I like every character in the series but Neptune. mk2 was such a relief when it let you play as a better Planeptuner.

Kys yourself

Then why would she want to give you a love potion, rather than spending that time with you?

If her voice was less shrilly then I'd like her more.
I like dub Nep's more snooty personality but playing in dub means everyone else sounds meh so I have to play in Japanese.

I'm sure she's just playing it safe to be sure.

Why would she need to be sure on this? Does she have some reason to be?

Of course not!

Then why does she feel the need to mix up a love potion to give to you?

There's no need. You have to understand, our love is an unstoppable tidal wave of raw power and emotion. It makes sense that she would go a little overboard.

If your love for her is so strong, enough to wash her off her feet and whisk her out into the depths, then why would she be going overboard(haha, nautical puns) to make a love potion?

>Then why does she feel the need to mix up a love potion to give to you?
Because she has the body of a twelve year old?
Because she sleeps twelve hours a day, and then games for eight?
Because she's been wearing the same unwashed hoodie for the last five years?
Could be lots of reasons.

People do crazy things when they're in love, neps included

But user says he loves her, and if he does so even considering all that, why would she feel the need for it?

No Dengeki Nepnokai this month?

Its late but I would assume its just not gonna happen this month since Tsunako was at AX.

Of course he would say that, he took the love potion remember?

I thought she was currently making it. Or is this another batch, to keep him ensnared? Is that her plan? To keep someone constantly doped up so she can feel a bit of satisfaction at not being admired as much as her little sister?

Of course. How else is she going to find a guy to put up with her meme spouting bullshit?

And yet here we are shitposting on N-chan.

This series needs more older women.

I want to give Blanc headpats for making such good progress on writing her novel today!

I'm going to nep Noire and make her moan how much she loves my share rod while K-sha watches!

I love Gearnon!

Ah, good to see you back.

I want K-Sha to silence Noire's moans with her mouth!

Dont give K-Sha any idea, she might suddenly into NTR at this rate

Thinking of picking up a physical copy of Soul Sacrifice Delta. Anything I should be aware about before purchasing?

Uni looks thiccer than usual. Was she adding fats to gain breasts?

Those thighs do look thicker than usual. I wouldn't mind burying my face in them.

Don't know why you're posting here but I got it for free and played it a bit, if you're into Dark Souls it's a fairly competent mobile alternative

Oh shit thought I was in Vita gen, I'm dumb.
Gomen'nasai

Uzume. I remember someone posting that if they'll make a Nep character, it would a bunch of robot copies of CPUs with minor appearance differences, who would represent emulators, that are on the PC Continent. Can someone edit Uzume's portrait to look like if their would be a robot copy of her?

Weird request but okay...

I love irish heart !

>"Onii-chan, what are we gonna do on the couch?"
>poof =3

I dunno, do you have any games you want to play?

>Blanc will never ask you to rub her chest so her breasts will grow
>You will never calm Blanc down as she gets frustrated that her breasts aren't growing
>A self-conscious Blanc won't ask you what type of breasts you like
>You'll never respond that you like all breasts
>You will never tell Blanc that her chest is already sexy and that her voice is also sexy
>Blanc will never blush and call you a pervert for liking underdeveloped bodies but feel much better that someone likes her petite frame
>Blanc will never reward you by sitting in your lap as she reads an H-manga to you as your erection increases the more she reads
>Blanc will never end her reading session with a rough nepping.

>find this in your house
what do ?

youtube.com/watch?v=CWjX4w5qKNY
I don't remember this song being in RB1 at all. Did I miss something or is this just some secret leftover in the game's files?

Also never heard it.
Must be beta content

Adopt and raise her to be a very good and diligent girl.