Unp/o/pular Veeky Forumspinions

I love the new Acura grille, it's a welcome improvement from the shitty beak grille.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SP2DWeK4QKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me too mang, hoping Acura becomes a reliable affordable Audi with their AWD offerings in the TLX and NSX. Civic Type R was supposedly going to get an AWD option as well before the idea was dropped.
youtube.com/watch?v=SP2DWeK4QKA

Speaking of Acura and Honda

The New NSX and the old NSX are terrible cars. There is no reason to buy either of them.

I'm not a fan of the giant Acura badge.

Acura's are japanese buicks

>New NSX
>terrible car

I think that's the charm of the grille desu.

I think that's because the badge is a radar as well, but idk I could be wrong. Just like how Lexus' LX SUVs have a "big badge" version, but the big badge is a radar

I find average cars to be more interesting to talk about than performance and enthusiast cars desu

You are not alone m8, discussing rare manual cars such as the X5 and olden Camrys is pretty fun.

So many people audibly gasp when I mention that the 2000-2006 Chevy Suburban had a stick-shift option for the mexican market.

Push-button start is useless shlock.

how is that an unpopular opinion? Those other Acura grilles are fucking shit

>So many people audibly gasp when I mention that the 2000-2006 Chevy Suburban had a stick-shift option for the mexican market.

What in the fresh hell am I hearing

I mean the Mexican market is fucking strange had the 70s beetle until 2001(iirc) and they had the B13 Sentra until 2016, it was called the Nissan tsuru

Bad opinion. I have heard people say that they're not attractive, and that's subjective, but you can't deny that they're good cars to drive, own and maintain.

"It's not an A, on my world it means mediocre."

>somehow looks worse than the lexus grilles

All 911 varieties look the same.

>tfw I learned how to drive on an X5 manual
They're fucking god-tier cars.

Holy fuck, did you even read the OP?

>I love the new Acura grille
I love the new Acura grille

Wait, nvm I think you were referring to the previous grilles?

If so, maybe I'm the blind one soz.

The C7 is actually a pretty good car, and the Corvette in general is probably the greatest car line America has ever produced. It genuinely is equivalent to the 911.

Seems like a bitch to clean but it is pretty good-looking.

Not an unpopular opinion, only a select group of aspies in this board hate the C7.

>It genuinely is equivalent to the 911
You mean, how they're both severely overrated?

The difference in cost of ownership between European, American, and Asian cars in small enough to be irrelevant. The variation within a brand and the model itself will usually be higher than the variation between brands or models.

People should just buy the car they like, provided they can afford it, and maintain it well. That will do more for their reliability than a meme like "Toyota never breaks down" or "300,000kms is low for a Civic!"

there is literally nothing wrong with public transit as a concept and taking the bus or train to get places doesn't make you childish or poor. same for walking or biking to places.

>getting mad at people's opinions in an "unp/o/pular Veeky Forumspinions" thread

are you daft?

In the same vein: I love the Lexus grilles. I know most people here give a pass to the LC500 being the shiniest of the turds, but I like them all especially the lc500. Granted I liked them better when they were called SC's and the years started with "19"

This isn't an unpopular opinion it is just factually wrong and a quick glance through consumer reports will prove it.

At first I thought it was just a basic honeycomb type thing and thought it was really cool but today I looked at one more closely and noticed it is some gay looking sunburst thing.

Front wheel drive is better than rear wheel drive.

For a DD I agree 100%, there is no reason anyone should be driving on public roads in such a way that it makes any difference whatsoever.

FWD cars are lighter and get better fuel economy, have better packaging for interior volume and are safer in all driving conditions compared with RWD. They only start to have issues in high power applications but cars like the Civic Type-R prove that it can be dealt with.

Does Consumer Reports actually publish significant data within a model? To my knowledge they just use consumer surveys which aren't exactly a great measurement to compare across because the groups self select and have different expectations for different products.

Also, how would you explain the difference in perceived reliability depending on locale? As in, why is a BMW reliable in Poland and a Fiat is in Switzerland but bring them to North America and they are considered unreliable?

Not a burger, but I was under the impression that your bwms are made in the US and mexico

I have a pre-refresh TLX and originally I hated the new grill on the refreshed car, I've seen more of them recently and it looks nice. The only problem is the logo is way too big on the TLX, it looks fine on the MDX.

I agree that it's better than the beak, but it's still shit