Landyacht handling

would investing money in suspension/steering/handling uprgades in a 70's landyacht be unwise. i think it'd be really sick to see one preform well on a track/drift course.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Kv2Qaz31ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=NFPgG45lEDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

American landyachts aren't great at all and isn't bringing something new to drifting as Japanese as well as Americans have been drifting Japanese Landyachts forever. Might not be as heavy as its American counterparts but they are just as big.

>Japanese Landyachts
don't exist

American Landyacht "drifting"

youtube.com/watch?v=_Kv2Qaz31ZM

Japanese Landyacht drifting

youtube.com/watch?v=NFPgG45lEDE

i dont think jdm luxury cars ever got as big as the late 70s el dorados/continentals. i do think the length of them would help them get sideways

>American Landyacht "drifting"
>youtube.com/watch?v=_Kv2Qaz31ZM
>Japanese "Landyacht" drifting
>youtube.com/watch?v=NFPgG45lEDE

ftfy

>what is the toyota aristo/lexus G300 (curb weight 3,638 lbs)
>what is the toyota mark II (curb weight 4,156 lbs)

shall i go on

it will never come close to even a stock decent car and thats a barge not a yacht

dont disgrace actual luxury cars with that shit

yes they do

t.retard

What was the point of this post?

honestly, just curiosity

quotation marks on the Japanese "landyacht"

>dat townie
FUCK yeah niga

what an idiot

Making pigs fly is an easier task.

lol'd

Depends, the later GM b-body has pretty good front suspension geometry out of the factory and has circle track guys fucking with it enough to provide a good amount of parts at a relatively low pricepoint. Look up the Bangshift Caprice Buford T Justice for an alright example.

>that
>land yacht
LMFAO

>unibody
>landyacht/boat/barge

This, these weebs wouldn't know a land yacht if a smog era v8 ran right through them.

>that
>land yacht

lol nice trash barge

Barges are for traveling comfortably over long distances via highway. They handle like shit. Not every car is 'Initial D', you faggots.

t. Pansexual

What does that even mean in this context?