Its 75% Genetics

Daily reminder that THIS right here is why some of you will never make it.

Its not the system, its not hard work, its not laziness.

Its simply your genetic predisposition. High IQs like to think it was hardwork when in reality they won the genetic lottery for intelligence.

Low IQs think its the big bad "system" that keeps you down.

Nope, its none of that. Its 75% your genes.

>Nope, its none of that. Its 75% your genes.

>Quote time mother fucker:

Lacking the ACTN3 protein does not seem to have any harmful health effects, but there does seem to be an effect on sports performance. Several studies have found that Olympic-level power athletes always have at least one working copy of the ACTN3 gene. After studying hundreds of athletes, scientists came to the conclusion that it is probably impossible for someone who lacks the ACTN3 protein to reach the top levels of performance in power sports.

They were soon proven wrong. While looking for other genes that might determine athletic ability, a Spanish scientist hit upon an exception to the rule: a champion long jumper who has two non-working copies of ACTN3.

The long jumper has a history of great achievement. He competed at the international level at the age of 16, and went on to compete in several European and World championships. He has also participated in two Olympic games.

The fact that this long jumper is the first and so far only Olympic power athlete to be found who lacks the "gene for speed" is evidence for how important this gene is in determining this type of athletic ability. But his success is a testament to the fact that genes are not destiny.
-23andme article

Nah op.

My grandpa was a worthless cunt.

Dad is master race blue collar.

I'm currently former master race blue collar converting to investing mindset working 2 jobs because i dont have the balls to quit and create assets without a paycheck.

Im sure genetics play a small roll but it comes down to drive and ambition imo.

I'm c average student at best. Dropped out of college 2 times.

One of the riches guys i know literally retarded.

He rode the short bus to school and has a fucked up speach impediment.

Hes an asshole, cunt, and a dipshit. But he has the ambition to make millions and not let anyone around his arrogant ass forget it.

Lol.

Yeah, that is ultimately what proves Hitler wrong about the master race:
>Two dumb as fuck parents can produce a genius.

>shill kike NWO source
Try again

> Correlation and Causation

Maybe you should examine these two words and their meanings.

that rich guy is high IQ I guarantee you. plenty of autists have high IQ but come across as dumb in other things.

so you, your dad and grandpa are all blue-collar tier intelligence. your grandma just made the wrong choices.

This.

>grandma
*grandpa

high IQ can also be a disadvantage

mental illness very serious among geniuses

i tested at 146 for mensa, but am unemployed currently at 29 with a networth of only $100000 not counting property

that is by no means a good place to be, and although it's much better than my age group average it's mostly a testament to how shitty millenials are

tldr a hardworking driven average guy will beat a lazy genius, and in my experiences geniuses tend to be lazier on average

>muh anecdotes

IQ isn't everything. Personality and networking are probably more important, at a certain level.

Extremely high IQ is probably harmful, since you can't even communicate with regular people. In general, there's a 30-point IQ window for being able to effectively communicate. That means that a 145 IQ person couldn't even communicate with most people.

The sweet spot ends up being 120-130 for most work, and 140-150 for Nobel winning work.

Personality is probably largely genetic as well.

Personality is mostly genetic, but it's more malleable than IQ.

>Extremely high IQ is probably harmful, since you can't even communicate with regular people

there are some studies that show that very smart people tend to seek out solitude, because they have a difficult time accommodating illogical social dynamics

for example, having children objectively lowers one's quality of life in terms of sleep, free time, free cash flow. but an average person doesn't think in terms of that, they think "it's a person's job to get married and have a kid." and so, genes that don't think in terms of cost benefit analysis get passed on, those that would rather enjoy life unburdened go extinct.

oh well

>I'm a genius but lazy

i start a pharm.d program in fall, free tuition, but i'd rather just read all day

>i'd rather just read all day

>muh IQ
>muh Wikipedos
The romans beat the germans who was taller, the africans who was fiercer, the spaniards who was stronger and the greeks who was smarter. They beat them with superior training.

you're a good troll, you've really baited me well, i am emotionally invested in this argument, while you, by just regurgitating what i say without thought or effort, have achieved argumentative victory via scorched earth, in effect, every engagement with you is automatically a defeat for me, and victory for you. i suppose you derive pleasure from your position, as i try struggle to dislodge or lessen this immutable blob of your counterarguments, only confirming the intrinsic nihilism of the whole affair, a nihilism from which you listlessly slouch out from in eternal triumph

>you're a good troll, you've really baited me well, i am emotionally invested in this argument, while you, by just regurgitating what i say without thought or effort, have achieved argumentative victory via scorched earth, in effect, every engagement with you is automatically a defeat for me, and victory for you. i suppose you derive pleasure from your position, as i try struggle to dislodge or lessen this immutable blob of your counterarguments, only confirming the intrinsic nihilism of the whole affair, a nihilism from which you listlessly slouch out from in eternal triumph

>I am incapable of interpreting statistical evidence, and prefer to rely on my anecdotes as crutches to support my flawed perspective on the world.

The correlation is not 100%, you dipshit. Also, no one is equating IQ with wealth; they're simply saying that your intelligence is MOSTLY (not entirely) heritable.

>but muh anecdotes
Fuck your stupid stories, bumpkin fuck.

I wonder what the next big thing for stormcucks to shitpost in will be? Forums for incest survivors? Darknet pedo forums?

>tfw 146 IQ and socially retarded, shit GPA because lazy, but have made a killing trading stocks (which I don't even enjoy that much)

Solving the autism by getting Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums but there's much more to be done

Maybe those dumb parents could solve hard logical problems, but never had the chance to.

>Implying you need to have a high IQ to be successful
Trump is dumb as fuck (I know trumptards will try saying he's smart) but he's a billionaire and the president of the United States.

ADHDfag here.

Been regarded as intelligent among peers, friends, and family. I also have a shit attention span and organizational discipline, asocial personality, quiet demeanor, and manlet height. I don't know my IQ since I've kept putting off testing for Mensa, so I can only go with what other people are willing to say to me. I've done well on Robinhood (20ish% return from the triple digit amount I threw in over the past six months). I'm also a 26 year old low wage slave who has been in community college getting my associates for the past eight fucking years and just moved out of my parent's house for the second time a month ago. My shit is estimated to be 50% together. Despite having a wealthy and stable upbringing, my social ineptitude and inability to focus keeps me from making the most of my creative and technical talents. I treasure my intelligence because it's rare as fuck, but I'll always agree social skills are more important in the long run and encourage everyone to focus on them.

OP can be right in that genes can affect people's lives, but technical/financial intelligence alone won't save you from shit. In addition, some people make it despite shit genes by being adaptable; it's how humans became the dominant species so that shouldn't surprise anyone.

I should probably start seeing a shrink if my employer insurance ever stops being shit.

Even hard work ethic is genetic. They have studied olympic athletes etc. and there is a clear indicator not only a born talent but genetic factor for working hard. You cant change who you are.

Then again, the more intelligent you are, the more likely you are lazy.

That's the most fucked up part of being human, knowing that we evolved only to reproduce more, not to enjoy being alive.

If you think this is somehow new then you are just like the people you're making fun of.

yeah but genetics is a bit more complicated than just the parents. both of my parents well they are not stupid but pretty average and compared to me they lack intelligence on every level. one of my grandparents was a military scientist we don't know a lot of his work because the shit was classified and he died young. but it was top shelf military r&d in his time.

so yeah intelligence can skip generations easily just as any genetic trait.

>the excpetion to the rule should not change the rule

Mental illness is more common among high iq people, yes, but it mostly relates to high iq jews

I really think that c-sections actually help a persons intelligence. It prevents the babies soft skull being basically crushed to fit, and it produced Julius Caesar.

You might be able to FOIA what he did into declassification.

No it isn't
High iq people are better in every single way. They are happier taller richer stronger you name it. Some people are better than others

hitler proved hitler wrong
They gathered up all these "aryan" race kids and put them into special programs and found that there were still plenty of little shits, idiots and people who were just weren't "aryan".

Even the people in charge of hiring for the SS and other aryan programs kept complaining how they kept having to pass over so many great applicants simply because they didn't meet the eye color, cranium shape, height or lineage requirements.

IQ is not inheritable. Smart people get better tutors for their children and teach them better, so they get more smart.

Not sure if it is true but back in the days of kings when everyone was fucking their family to save the bloodline in power it woukd produce the obvious retarded. But at the same time sometimes they were off the charts genious.

I'd say its about like anything else. If u have shot quality cattle u might get lucky and get a few good ones. But if you are master race cattle you dont often produce a shitty cow.

Im sure its the same with people in most cases.

Really comes tmdoen to the pea plant studfy and recessive vs wtf ever the overpowereing genes is called.

Hitler was obviously wrong for mas slaughter.

But in theory if the jews were in fact retarded, lazy, and useless then also in theory getting rid of them woukd improve the species.

Its all speculation tho and i know some jews that are cool.

Hell, didnt hitler have a hair lip even? He was roleplaing master race with that gay mustache if so.

>oh no we could inherit a made up number created under dubious circumstances about made up social details

Or we could stop trying to predict any amount of real-world "success" based on a system created to gauge what grade level elementary schoolers belong in, and actually own up to our shortcomings and overcome them.

Probably. Also a very rich family friend had a lot of handholding with him so probably that.

The smartest bro i ever met lives ina tent and takes a homemade raft accross the river to break in and steal food and shit from a stationary carnival. He thinks nano bots and the government are after him. Has 0 electronics around him and will legit flip shit if you pull out a phone. Schizophrenic af... pretty sad.

We were good friends and that guy has a persoective like ive never witnessed. Some bros and i did a bunch of research and tried to send him a care package at winter time last year. Made a fake mini emp device that hid a throw away camera in it so you can hokd a button and hear it whine up to charge the cap and the bulb make a popping noise.

He didnt buy it tho. And he suspected one of us was trying to bug him so he froze his ass off al winter and tossed his new boots and sleeping bag in a barrel fire.

Rip you poor autist... was nice knowing um

Kek.

My grandma is a huge cunt and has the iq of a fruit fly...

Dad's dad was just some guy dating grandma and left. So i'm not even sure wtf our real last name is supposed to be. Mom and dad tracked him down in his 20s but the cunt wanted nothing to do with them even if he was really my dads dad.

Dads step dad was violent and threw tools at him and shit.

Dad jumped on a mini bike at 13 and ran away. Been working overtime every week since.

Just because you arent educated doesnt mean you arent smart. I built an electric car and remote control mower. Not top teir i know, but i'm generally pretty handy. I can operate anything on wheels and most things without. At least well enough to be efficient and not break anything.

My dad is the best mechanic i will ever know. We rebuilt a semi motor last year and he's like "gimme a bucket."

A bucket... for all the parts in a motor.

Guy can hear my truck make a noise and know exactly wtf it is every time.

>The general figure for the heritability of IQ, according to an authoritative American Psychological Association report, is 0.45 for children, and rises to around 0.75 for late teens and adults.[5][6] The heritability of IQ increases with age and reaches an asymptote at 18–20 years of age and continues at that level well into adulthood

Wtf ever man.

I am glad as fuck i grew up in a trailer park.

You city cucks have any idea how exciting it is to get up every morning, brush your teeth, and fire up a dune buggy every morning at 6 years old?

Dipshits around me all the time buying hotrods and shit with their tax money. Steeling shit just to hawk it for a neighborhood bbq.

Not to mention pretty much nowhere to go but up.

I got to see firs hand what its like being around tweakers without it being in my home.

I learned more life lessons before 12 than most of Veeky Forums ever will hiding in the basement...

Snowflakes are atill buthurt triggered cucks i see.

Well, while you were inside trying to act tough bue putting down people on the internet i was outside living my life. Hunting fishing riding dirtbikes.

Life is whatever you want it to be you fucking dickhead...

My perspective is that if you work hard or smart or both and arent a shitty person you will be fine. I have been so far.

Meanwhile we got mr. Basement dwelling sadsac trying to put everyone down so he is above them rather then just helping people so we are all at the top having a good time.

You really do sound like a shitty person. Wake the fuck up and have some fun. Who gives a fuck if someone else lives a different lifestyle then you.

Calm your fucking titties faggot

This is a mexican clay pot making forum after all...

MAGA YOU KEK

The OP is correct.

Even "drive" and "ambition" are physiological traits.
Energy and motivation are not choices but come from having a good neurological system