/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1085

Delightful Andraste General + Beautiful Wolf General Edition

Previous: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Bioware's new IP- Anthem, set for fall 2018
>Dragon Age: Knight Errant #2 comic is out

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Stuff:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Writing in his lore journal.

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to feel hyped!
youtube.com/watch?v=EhIO6947bbM

Friendly reminder that lewd anons aren't welcome here.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/dragonage/comments/2nlohc/theory_about_what_happened_and_whats_going_on/
youtube.com/watch?v=sluHwh3hJhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oops, I forgot to add a Leliana part in the NOTE: section!

Fourth for Leliana!

FUCK LELIANA AND HER FAGS

Which user are you anyway? Leliana threads in the past were all made by the :3 user and he is on a vacation...

Hows my new Hawke

I don't know what you're talking about, user.

I'm the one who's been making threads dedicated to worshiping our Blessed Leliana.

But he himself said so... whatever...

Give him a beard and blonde hair looks bad. A small tattoo would be nice.

Is she a albino?

False flagger trying to ruin Leliana's reputation again, dont fall for it!

Like I said, I don't know who that is but I'm not that person!

It should be "an" albino, my illiterate ESL user!

not Garrett...

*slaps*

>stop playing your game in a way I personally don't like

You tried to kill /dag/

I wanted him to be an Aryan joe tho

>Delightful Andraste General + Beautiful Wolf General Edition

You tried to kill /dag /!

Looks better now...

Lelianafag is a asshole

Why don't I have any pants on

Did you pick rogue?

oml Do rogues never wear pants? I haven't played this class before

Don't worry. You get pants.

Don't lie.

Yeah, rogues start with no pants. It's stupid

Rogue act 2 special set looks cool af, you look like an excentric noble

RIP Carver
Bethany only likes me if I'm nice to everyone right?
Well thats good to know, the kilt and spanx kinda ruin his image

I didn't delete /dag/, then brag on /meg/

Is da2 worth it?

mas y menos

Yes. Play it at least once if you haven't.

Oh lok, someone is posting screenshots! Some user will get triggered.

Yes. It leads into Inquisition

It's okay, nobody is discussing lore now so it isn't interrupting anything important.

*hardens Alistair*

But there's not a single aspect of Origins, Da2 or Inquisition that hasn't already been discussed. So is it *really* that important? I mean, we've already talked about it all.

> interrupting in a voiceless discussion, text/image only page

genuine autism at work

Here’s what I think I think.

The elven gods weren’t truly gods. Maybe they were powerful mages or powerful nobles. But they had god-like status, which is enough. They ruled over their subjects/worshippers/slaves in a not-great way - Creators and Forgotten Ones alike - and Solas alone out of the "gods” (imagine inverted commas at every other mention of gods for the rest of this lol) didn’t approve of or appreciate it. He wanted the People to be free from tyrants essentially. He thought he had a good idea and the only way - tricking both sides of gods and sealing them away (in a realm beyond, reached by Eluvians) - all but Mythal, for she was murdered and wanted vengeance, so they worked together in their plot. So he did it and then fell into slumber, probably because he was sad about being alone (all alone having sealed the rest of his kind away, all but Mythal obviously).

Long after, he woke up from uthenera. He saw how the elves are living now thanks to having lost their Creators - enslaved in Tevinter, subjugated in alienages, disliked by humans, or wandering the wilds as but shadows of their former glory, clinging to scraps of the past and mistaken information. Thanks to what he’s done they’ve lost virtually everything, their history, their power, their culture. He regrets sorely what he did.

Morrigan tells us the Eluvians can be opened/locked from both sides and each has a key, didn’t she?

The elven orb was the key to the Eluvian in which Solas sealed the gods away. When he woke up and saw what his actions had done to the elves, he resolved to fix his mistake and release the gods. But he didn’t have enough power to activate the orb and so he gave it to Cory, because he had enough power to use it. This as we know inadvertently caused the explosion.
It’s kind of ironic because Cory too awoke from slumber and found the world gone awry.

Solas joins the Inquisition to fix this second great mistake. They do - they seal the Breach and defeat Cory. But the orb lies broken and Solas is distraught because it’s the key to releasing the others.

He returns to Mythal. He should pay the price for his mistakes, and/or the “price” of what will be needed now to open the Eluvian - sacrifice of a being of great power perhaps? But the elves, he thinks they need him. His intentions now are to find another way to carry out his plans of unleashing the gods again.

I’m not clear on what happens in the final scene. Either Flemeth is sorry because of what she’s about to do him - possess his body - or he’s sorry for failing and for what HE’S about to do which is kill Flemeth and take her power. This power will help him in his quest to unleash the gods and Flemeth isn’t truly dead because 1) she’s Flemeth, powerful, a DA staple and 2) she probably has another Horcrux thing somewhere

>she probably has another Horcrux thing somewhere

Morrigan/Inquisitor

reddit.com/r/dragonage/comments/2nlohc/theory_about_what_happened_and_whats_going_on/

>copy pasting reddit posts
Kill yourself lorefags

Everyone has a C cup or bigger
youtube.com/watch?v=sluHwh3hJhI

That's Varric for you.

Varric is a filthy dwarf. I hope we don't have to put up with his shite in DA4!

Varric is the only dwarf worth his weight in gold
him and Sandal

>DA4 fall 2018
100%

More like 2020

I love Varric, anons!

What is Sandal?

Garbage.

Naaaaah.
Anthem early 2018, or was it late this year?
DA4, late 2018 or early 2019.
Next E3 100%

A retard

He is one of the pure, what Valta becomes at the end of the Descent dlc. Bodahn found him in the Deep Roads.

"One day the magic will come back. All of it. Everyone will be just like they were. The shadows will part, and the skies will open wide. When he rises, everyone will see..."

Please

No way. It's gonna need longer that that.

E3 2019 reveal. Early 2020 release.

Go away, whiny user.

He's talking about Solas.

Is Solas a good character like Leliana?

They're already in production since at least early 2016, and they can copy paste a shit ton of stuff from Inquisiton and Anthem.

Solas is a good character but not as good as Lel!

No.

Leliana is much better!

I kind of want to replay origins since its been ages but why does it start to lag after like 15 minutes does ultimate edition have something to do with it or patch 1.05? Anyone had this issue?

Get the 4gb patch.

Yea looks like that might be it.

I love this one. It's so vibrant, but so sad at the same time.

Already plugged itt

Awww

I feel sorry for that one actual lorefag that still posts because they are just being bamboozled and talk to copypasta.

That was all copypasta this whole time?

These walls of lore text itt were slightly edited things from reddit, no reason to believe the other walls of text were not just copied from somewhere as well. It also always happens when that lelspam fag turns up, as this horrible thead proves

O-oh. I didn't realize, I'd written a couple of walls myself and I thought people were actually talking lore.

Ignore whiny-kun, friend. He is here to spread lies and try to steal our joy..

Yes!!

umm... widdle toesies..?

Whose?

Lmao, what did you do to that guy that drove him to that level of insanity?

.............Sten's!

I miss him v_v

He died in Lothering, user!

no!!!!!!!!!

Do not be sad, user, he was a wicked qunari who got what he deserved!

He was my best friend!!! A special boy!!!

I mean if you want to see the whole story than yes but it's a pretty lazy game and yes it leads into inquisition but inquisition is one of the worst games I've ever played with only a few cool moments between like 80 hours of bullshit. DA 2 is the same but it just has less of everything.

Oops.

Why does that one shitty user just talk to themselves the whole thread? Do they sleep or go outside ever?

Who's talking to themselve?

I personally hope they are at a hospital and can never go outside and that they have a terminal illness that will free us of them very soon.

>every post I don't like is the same person

Oh goodie, you're back

Some examples. You can't tell me this isn't the same person