>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

feheroes.gamepedia.com/Inheritance_Tier_List
feheroes.gamepedia.com/Cancel_Affinity
feheroes.gamepedia.com/Stats_Table
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azura is shit

my wife is

Reminder that Sonya isn't even in the top 3 for green mages.

Remember to refer to the proper tier list

me

Sophia is the best worst unit!

How hard will she be buffed in FE6: Echoes?!

Alright and how about his B and C? Tome break and Threat res is just fine right?

I want her to tell my fortune and get embarrassed when it involves me performing cunnilingus on her

Reinhardt sucks
What's the best way to LTC this without warp (rewarp is ok)?

>posting non SI
feheroes.gamepedia.com/Inheritance_Tier_List

maurim

Who makes good use of watersweep? I have a Soren with shit IV's and I have no idea who to inherit it to.

>people claim this guy is wrong
>the post literally right under him is forcing a spic narrative out of nowhere in a discussion ((supposedly)) about sonya vs soren as units

This is actually really inaccurate... He doubles a lot more than that

But even then his spd+ will make up for that so whatever

Post lewd Micaiah

How are you Sorenfags holding up after Sonya was proven better than Soren? I think I'm still going to fish for him but I'm already using Nino and I have no extras to kill for him.

>Replying to yourself
Fuck off back to /v/, Raul.

cum explosion in Sonya's mouth

Cross-posting to avoid the "discussion" dominating that thread.

Clive will save SoV cavaliers!

No one because you're Kiran and everyone only sees you as a friend.

Reposting from the shitstorm of last thread
What defines a lord in /feg/'s definition?

IT'S TIME.
I hope archers don't start using Affinity Cancel.

even a decently clothed micaiah is still provocative

"It really is about the gameplay we swear" is the "it's about ethics in game journalism" of /feg/

Sonyafags autistically screeching doesn't prove anything besides reinforcing how cancerous they are.

>I hope archers don't start using Affinity Cancel.
The only archer I see in the arena is Bridelia and I don't think that thing is better than Desp.

QUICK, TELL ME WHO WAS YOUR FIRST 5 STAR UNIT and post the iv's

For me it was a -atk +spd olwen

>he's still at it.
Keep up the non-arguments.

You lot are the ones chimping out for three threads about what someone else wants to invest in.

It won't matter unless you use Triangle Adept. It only reverses TA and Gem weapons.

Those are the characters he doubles over Sonya. So basically the base +2 speed means almost nothing.

Say what you will but at least Sonya has a job that she does well, being a wall breaker. Soren's only job is done better by a unit that you have to kill to make him not even as good.

Now that the dust has settled and Delthea is the best blue mage infantry unit in the game you have three (3) seconds to explain why you aren't summoning her.

Also Sonya is the 2nd best green mage.

Seriously, for pure dogshit, she's okay. I think it's because there's very few occasions you actually need a red mage.

-def/+res Takumi. He was a god of death before

YASSS

>proven

Top kek. All I've seen was proof that Soren is slightly better yet the reasons continued to be ignored and everyone just keeps arguing into oblivion while only hearing what they want to hear.

+spd -def lyn
I barely use her now

+SPD -HP Takumi

It was a godsend in February

Because Linde is better because healer memes and being Kliff's husband.

+atk -hp Minerva
#blessed

+atk -res Takumi

He was a good guy

Just finished Now and Then, Here and There and now I'm feeling really depressed.
Cheer me up /feg/

>this revisionism
Nice try but Sonyafags chimped out after people started pointing out how Soren is better than Sonya.

>"it's about ethics in game journalism"

It is though

Atk+/Res- Takumi

He got benched post SI but he carried me throughout all of story mode and most of the first TT

+atk/-def

She's fallen off slowly, but I still find a ton of use in her. +1 merge and a Galeforce does wonders for your arena score.

>doot better than Linde
hmm no sweetie

Ditching Faye!

+atk -spd hector. Just as useful now as he was then.

That didn't happen the first threads of her banner and you fucking know it. Numerous anons said she has a better tome than he does, and she does.

It doesn't reverse anything. It cancels them. Hence the name.

-atk +spd Roy.
Started levelling him before I knew IVs where a thing so I had to wait all the way up to 37~ to figure it out.

>Leader of the army
>Game Over on death
>Almost always forced deployment (FE7 and 8 are the exceptions)
It would be more defined if not for Radiant Dawn going all over the place.

Dyutie is a cutie!!!

That still seems highly inaccurate based on experience, but even IF that is somehow the norm, Soren has more spd by default. Meaning even if Sonya had a spd+, Soren would still double or be able to resist doubling far more, and that is what really matters.

Everybody says he sucks, but in the Takumi/Red meta that dominated the early game, he was the ultimate fuck you. He's still putting in good work for me in TT, CC, and Squad Challenges.

feheroes.gamepedia.com/Cancel_Affinity
it reverses them and makes the matchup neutral

How many units double Sonya? Her base speed is 31, so let's see what units have 36+ speed at neutral, not even counting +spd natures nor Fury. If they have Fury then you can look at 33 nature, and you should.
feheroes.gamepedia.com/Stats_Table

Nino can safely kill Ryoma. Soren with right skills can too. Can Sonya do it?

Why is Raul still pretending Sonya is better than Soren. I like how he got btfo over trying it with Nino and Julia earlier so he switched to an easier target

+Spd/-HP Lyn, first ever summon on Day 1.

She eventually became +1, and actually still puts in work with Brash Assault and Threaten Def; saved the day in the first Tempest Trials quite a bit.

God damn Echoes is so much fun. I know these maps are like objectively shit but something about its presentation and characters and all that just make it such an enjoyable experience.

Maybe cause I'm an Awakeningbabby but this is probably gonna be my second favorite FE overall.

Soren is slightly better because he's
>frailer
>barely in a better speed tier, props to doubling those Tobins and Florinas though
>not as strong
>has a higher special cooldown
>doesn't get +10 damage per special activation
Is that right

Force deployment in Endgame
Prf weapon
Death is a game over condition
High story impact (possibly subjective, which is a big cause of a lot of the debate)

By this definition, Lucina and Elincia are notably not lords, but Eliwood and Hector absolutely are, and Lyn is in a grey area due to high story impact. Lyn is definitely a lord during her own story arc, but during Hector and Eliwood's story, she may not be

You literally cannot use this argument because people say that Linde is better than Delthea because of +2 spd

Fucking hell, the presentation in Echoes is top tier but the gameplay and maps are terrible.
Also Faye is interesting to say the least.

She does but that alone does not make her better as has been said before as well. 10+ damage with moonbow still won't KO a unit AND she's too slow to use it effectively.

Meanwhile Soren can KO units with iceberg and QP anyway and with spd+ can double a lot or resist doubling a lot.

I need to roll a Summer Robin first.

>Sonya
>Mommyfags
>Soren
>homosexual edgelords
This is not a choice I'm willing to make.

This lady. Carried me through all GHBs till Micky, during which I benched her. It wasn't until I had promoted my +spd -def Nino did I get alot of great *5 units from gacha.

My waifus per each game, how's my taste?

+atk/-res reinhardt

i started playing a few weeks ago so i'm a ways away from decking him out, but i couldn't believe my luck

whore

>>homosexual edgelords
When you said this I thought you meant Deen

+res -def Hinoka. I only ever use her for the flier quest these days.

I like Hana

Stop moving goalposts. I'm not saying Soren vs. Sonya is a good argument, especially while there is a Nino banner up. Do whatever you want because the indisputable better investment time and cost investment is Nino unless you have a character bias. I'm saying that people pushed her as better than Soren day 1 because of her tome and here we are days later where people chimp out at the very mention of her name.

>35 atk

Jesus she was so good the other games.

Okay? I'm not arguing that though? People say Linde is better because of healing utility, too. Also there's 16 units that Linde doubles and Doot can't.

One day, you and everyone you know is gonna die.

Dark Excalibur is overrated
Not trying to join the Sonya vs Soren shitflinging fest, but just want to point that out.
She doesn't have the speed to really abuse it by doubling and proccing moombow on one turn, unlike most wo Dao users
And there aren't that many high res units in the first place to get big damage from moonbow. So that's like a 15-20 damage special on average, leaning more towards the lower end especially considering current meta units.
Hell, you might as well just run it with iceberg considering her res

>JIKU-CHAN BUY ME STAFFU~!

Actually, it does. It reverses the effects of the TA/Gem which essentially adds a negative, neutralizing the bonus from the original triangle advantage. The only way to maintain any sort of + is to use TA1/2 instead of 3.

Oh, I see someone else replied in my stead with a link; well, there you have it.

>people pretending infantry units are relevant and arguing over which one is better
laughingReinhardtXanderandCecilia.jpg

mommy

I sense a bit of a theme going on here.

It's going to be Taco era again?

Not to mention:

>doesn't naturally get RES Ploy.

>Be Sonya
>Too slow to trigger tome effect.
>Have to use QP.
>Pray people attacking me aren't faster, have g.tomebreaker, have desperation, a green mage or will just 1hko me regardless.

+hp -atk Robin

He's permanently on the bench. I remember back in the day when everyone heralded Robin as the Takumi slayer and my Robin would lose depending on the IVs. Shit sucks.

>le tiddies xDD
Awful

Keep laughing, horse memers, your days are numbered.

Was having Xander and Camus be F2P units a mistake?

haha inhales xD

Fucking perfe-
>Charlotte

9/10