youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDNGjEp7A

>Return to Arcadia Bay:
youtube.com/watch?v=GONk9c3MLjA

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017
Episode 2 − ''?'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''?'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13333675
strawpoll.me/13333690
strawpoll.me/13186941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtu.be/G0iydAALKYE?t=1m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=3_pjOab21sA
fandom.wikia.com/articles/gay-life-strange-storm?li_source=LI&li_medium=wikia-rail
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Kate is best

Time for another comfy weekened, /lisg/

Kate is #1

based QTori

Max is a CUTE.

That's awesome.

Indeed she is.

Isn't she on the lisg discord?

yeah, she's an old member

Hey I'm sorry guys, I'm one of the shitposter, I still am firm with the bay ending decision but I didn't realize everyone is different and I shouldn't shove my opinions down their throats. That was my bad

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it

Chloe is priceless and worth protecting

>Hey I'm sorry guys, I'm one of the shitposter, I still am firm with the bay ending decision but I didn't realize everyone is different and I shouldn't shove my opinions down their throats. That was my bad
Fuck off, we only accept bae members

As long as you don't be obnoxious, try to be baiting for replies, or try to rain on everyone's parade, then it's fine.
Though you're not going to convince anyone who chose Bae to change their mind. So unless you want to believe Max went back after that ending and saved Chloe again, as well as the town, then you're probably not going to have a very good time here. Good luck.

Shut up you false flagging faggot

With all the fics I've seen do it, I hope Rachel calls Chloe "Priceless" at least once in BtS.

Word of warning: /lisg/ is pretty welcoming, but just don't announce that. You can freely talk about any parts of the game and debate them but it's best to just accept your ideas about the ending are not going to be well met. So avoid those debates.
People are so dedicated to the Bae Ending because the whole ending concept for the game was bad and carried out poorly. People here love Chloe and saw Max's love for her as well. Also all the plot holes that frequently get mentioned as support for saving her being the right choice.

With that in mind, at worst people will try to convince you to change your mind. The extremely hostile and vulgar posters are probably other Bayers false-flagging to make Bae people look bad.

I still think that if this were a movie would be a thousand times better

Why does nobody post Alyssa, is it because she's fat and not as good looking as Kate?

>no Linux support for BtS

wtf i hate deck 9 now

AT
ALL
COSTS

I love Life is strange and it literally caused me to start changing my life.

but i still think last of us is overrated as fuck.

people judge me so much when they find out i love LiS but dislike last of us.

It really is obvious.
Unfortunate that some on the Bay side (Which is already very few here to begin with) try to coexist with everyone else here and contribute, but their own kind drag them down by making everyone associate them with being insufferable shitposters.

yes

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

It may sound weird saying when there's side characters I really cared about that had little screen time, but she didn't seem to have much of a personality. So that may be part of it.
She was unlucky and poetic but other than that I can't really describe her. Maybe there's an Alyssa fan who could give some insight into why they like her, even if their explanation is just "Everyone deserves some love". Not that she seemed like a bad girl.

Reminder that this happened

youtu.be/G0iydAALKYE?t=1m22s

The one award they shouldn't have won
They deserved a lot of recognition and praise for what they did, but the story was a mess overall and it shows how oblivious a majority of people are

BAFTAs mean shit
It was Fallout 4 that won the ''best'' game award, which is bullshit

It was one of those nights. One where they put on a movie and by the end of it, Chloe is drooling all over Max's leg.
Sleep tight.

I thought the story was pretty good up to ep5. What parts of ep1-4's plot was bad? 4 was pretty dodgy with it's pacing but I wouldn't call it a mess.

woah there, this is a blue board

dude this isn't /u/, you gonna get banned

A story is a unit from start to end. While 90% of it may be done very well, that final 10% tacked on at the end drags the entire thing down a bit.
When it's examined as a whole, you're able to notice the plotholes and inconsistencies that build up to contradict the supposed line of events and conclusion the writers tried to reach.
Those are worth some deductions when going up for an award, but then again I can't think of anything other than maybe Undertale from 2015 that people praised for the writing.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_pjOab21sA

Im loving the new menu theme, im already getting chills.
being 16 felt like this sometimes. especially in fall and in summer time.

it's a nice song indeed

Im so scared about before the storm. But based on the music we heard so far and this little art piece i have hopes.

The fact her father is faded out is sort of already giving me feels.

This is why they need to continue Max and Chloes story, we are establishing them so much in the games universe.
They need to do one last season with Max and Chloe, do 4 dynamic heavy rain style endings and for Max to lose her powers completely at the start of the last episode.

All 4 endings would be dynamic but none of them wouldnt not wrap up the story so no cliff hangers. making it seem like a possibility for even the bad endings to be canon. This could drive players to play the game over and really pay attention to details in order to get the best ending possible which would be Max and Chloe safe and getting engaged, Max losing her powers etc.
Bad ending would be Chloe dying for good but actually done in a way where its not down to a choice but rather how you completed a series of events in past episodes or even a timed event similar to of course heavy rain.

The plot shouldnt focus on chloe dying at all in fact she shouldnt be in any danger almost the whole game until the part where she would die again if the player slips up.

Also there needs to be a Max wakes up from a nightmare scene and chloe is next to her, Press B to go back to sleep, Press X to cuddle Chloe and fall back asleep.

You choose cuddle Chloe 100% of other people chose this!
0% didnt go back to sleep with out first cuddling Chloe.

get out of page 10, /lisg/

I CAN'T SLEEP.
time to listen to Lua...

>fandom.wikia.com/articles/gay-life-strange-storm?li_source=LI&li_medium=wikia-rail

> is Chloe lesbian?
>''100% is''

Falseflagging faggot, we all know it's you.
I'm okay whatever people choose, we can't just stand whiny butthurt'd retards who make shits up like ''hurr durr personal growth'' and changing game's dialogues and interpreting them as they want regardless what happened in-game.

And I still am firm with the fact that you're retard.

trannyfaggot user, it's trannyfaggot.

While speaking from her past experiences she obviously showed she didn't like it and saying she was glad that Rachel came along to save her... We already knew she obviously has a strong attraction for woman

Oh tranny poster will be get so upset over this :(

Is everybody sleeping?

Yes.

i hope this will shut some people's mouth off then. toby's especially

no. you?

Wait isn't this just clickbait?

> is Chloe lesbian?
>''100% is''
I mean, this is simply incorrect. Chloe absolutely is -at least- bi, but saying "100% lesbian" is massively overstating it. From Season 1 we know she had a boy-toy phase, and she openly flirts with guys in front of Max (albiet in a way which may have simply been tongue-in-cheek to wind Max up). And at the end of the day, she's been doing the confused-teenager thing for the last few years, it's unlikely that she's fully "worked everything out" in that arena.

Actually I don't think it's massively overstating it.
She described boy-toy phase as 'hella stupid,not serious' it was one of her rebellious phase, so she absolutely didn't like what she did in past,as she stated and outrightly said she was so glad that Rachel came along to rescue her.

She doesn't flirt with ''guys'' in-game, I guess you're mentioning Jefferson scene. That scene was heavily for making Max fluster (in car dialogue Chloe got really mad and hurt when Max said she came here for Mark Jefferson,so she knows her admiration for him) I don't think Chloe genuinely meant it especially while they were still searching for Rachel.

I mean irl there are many people like this, they had some experiences in their pasts but then they realize they completely something else, if you get what I mean.

Let's all go to two Whales and see Joyce!

>Is Chloe lesbian
No, not at all...

Are they in GAL PALS CHO CHO with each other though?

>10-15 hour movie
Ya nah

while describing boys,and past things she was saying gross etc.
and well what we've seen from the game was after she'd seen Rachel,she realized she heavily attracted to girls,then Max, romantically/physically into them... those posters on walls and magz. idk man actually it does makes sense.

i mean i don't like to talk about sexuality thing but just because she had that non-serious rebellious phase in past really defines her sexuality? irl there are many examples of this, who realize they are gay after had some relationship etc.

Nope, if this was a movie, it would have been criticized and shred to pieces.

I wish.

>$5,50 for bacon and eggs

Holy shit that's pricey as fuck

Any people as potential that she sees a potential relationship partners are women, Rachel and Max. She says Rachel saved her from boys, she has posters of women in her room, and a magazine full of nude women in her hideout. Chloe's hella gay.
Maybe you could argue alt timeline Chloe is bi since she never met Rachel and never had her sexual awakening, but I think that'd be a stretch.

Then again you could also say it doesn't matter since Chloe loves people for who they are so if Rachel were Richard, and Max were...Max, she'd still love them. Same for Max if Chloe were Charlie.

Depends how big the portions are. It doesn't seem that bad if you get a decent amount.
But some other items you would expect to be expensive are pretty cheap. Crab cakes for $5 or a cheeseburger for $5.25? Hell yeah!

any more sports fanart?

=kek

>Actually I don't think it's massively overstating it.

I think it is. The game shows, in multiple places, that Chloe has at least been unsure/experimental with her sexuality. Her feelings towards Rachel especially seem a little confused (though this is certainly for a host of reasons). It's all well and good to say "well, the boy-toy thing was just a phase", or "she was just flirting with Jefferson to toy with Max" (although it also seems as though her claiming he was hot was genuine, if cheeky), but they do at least tell us that it's more complicated than All Girls All The Time TM.

That is to say, the game goes out of its way to not say anything totally definitive about Chloe's sexuality. It certainly says she's at least bi, but that's about as strong of a position it makes. So when folks go to make claims like "100% lesbian", I do maintain that they're overstating it. It's totally possible that she IS, but that'd just be pure speculation ... and I'd argue that it's probably not even "fair" speculation given the complicating/confusing factors already mentioned.

I think the only accurate way to answer the statement is:
> is Chloe lesbian?
>"She's at least bisexual."

Do you think /ourguy/ realizes we can see this?

The debate about a character's sexuality is pointless since Max and Chloe are together and that's not changing.
I don't think either Chloe or Max would care about labels other than girlfriend or wife.

what the fuck michel

Chloe herself says the boy-toy thing was a phase. She describes it as her boy-toy phase in fact. Her feelings for Rachel were clear. She never waffled about whether she was interested in her or not. In addition to the posters on the walls and the nude magazines, she's into Max 100 percent. There's no question about her sexuality. Max is likely bi or turning into a lesbian, but Chloe is a definite lesbian. There's no question.

For players of the Friday the 13th game, imagine if Max and Chloe were characters in that. What would be their stats?

Agreed. Who wouldn't preserve that smile?

I see your point, I wouldn't want Max to miss out on important milestones in her personal development.

I can see Chloe becoming an SG model in the future

delete this

While I'm sure a lot of them had their hearts in the right place, they were mislead.
Though if anything, it would make Max's love for Chloe even stronger so that when she did go back and save her again, she would know it was the right choice and never let anyone hurt her again.

No way. She models *only* for Max and nobody else gets to see those pictures.

I would say she has a clear romantical bias for women, or Rachel and more-so Max specifically, but canon does not exclude the possibility that she finds men at least sexually attractive.

My answer to the question of her sexuality would be that it's really not significant, but that she's at the very least bi and at least emotionally and romantically favouring women.

Nope she just models for Max

>canon does not exclude the possibility that she finds men at least sexually attractive.

Aside from flirting with Jefferson, which was a tad odd, she actively disliked men and talked about how gross they were on numerous occasions. There are no posters of men in her room. Everything about her is into women. She may find the occasional guy interesting personality wise, but she's a lesbian.

I used to argue she was bi--Bayest here--, but evidence points elsewhere. She's done with guys.

I could see her getting into that during her dark years, but once she got together with Max it wouldn't happen. That would make her girlfriend uncomfortable.

>My answer to the question of her sexuality would be that it's really not significant, but that she's at the very least bi and at least emotionally and romantically favouring women.
There wasn't a question in my post, unless you're referring to Max

I think I have more in my LiS folder

I assumed flirting with Jefferson was her kinda teasing Max to make her jealous

They tried to turn Chloe into Zoey Deschannel. Max's headshape looks off, but that could be her hair style.

That's possible. I'm considering replaying today to check out a few things. This may be one of them.

>Word of warning: /lisg/ is pretty welcoming, but just don't announce that.
>It's okay to be different, but stop showing off your gayness

>The extremely hostile and vulgar posters are probably other Bayers false-flagging to make Bae people look bad.
I disagree here. Big time disagree. The most hostility I've received was from a two posters with very distinctive typing styles and arguments.

Being gay isnt a choice. Being Bay is.

And was that before or after you started habitually shitposting and baiting?

Well before. You could say it motivated quite a bit of that.

Just the way she goes on about it afterwards in a definitely teasing way makes me think that was her purpose

That's all it was, teasing Max. When Max is trying to introduce Chloe to Jefferson, Chloe jumps right in in and says "I'm Max's date".
The comments to Max about Jefferson being "hot for a teacher" are just to embarrass Max a tiny bit since Chloe knows that Max has a little crush on Jefferson at that point.

Nice. Thanks

There may have been a little something to it, but I think it had more to do with his personality, which she gleaned from what Max said about him. Lesbians flirt with guys once in awhile out of habit. It's something of a socialization issue. They're taught to flirt with boys and be silly at a young age. Some buy in, others don't.

I would like to say that she's most of her behavior in that scene was intended to tease Max, but will admit a great deal of it is speculation.

that's all for now senpai

No, it wasn't before. You can stop that attempt at revisionism right now.
Your initial arguments and questions were entertained and respected like everyone elses, but once you saw almost nobody else agreed with your points, you started the baiting and trolling. Especially once it was clear people were starting to ignore you and you wanted to be the center of attention.

You can claim to have turned over a new leaf now, but that doesn't undo the past and I don't think anyone would believe you until some time has passed and until nobody can figure out if Bayest is posting anymore or not.
Fine if you want to try to start over, but you can't expect people to just act like you've never done anything.

Thanks again

I agree that the game does point elsewhere, what with "stupid, gross, not serious boy phases" and having been "saved", but it does not outright exclude the possibility either, i. e. it doesn't confirm her sexuality.

She does actually have posters of men (and specifically one of a man kissing a woman right above her bed), her flirting with Jefferson, while clearly not genuine, does suggest she still sees attractiveness in men.

The second part of my post was just generally addressing the question the conversation had started on. I really don't see much value at all in determining their sexuality beyond the fact that they are into each other as people, romantically and sexually.