What's a good deal for a 2007+ Escalade?

What's a good deal for a 2007+ Escalade?
There's one listed for $11500 near me, is it worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwj_E3Fygms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Escalade
Fuck off nigger

interesting how mr regular makes more fun of white people on a nigger car. More jokes about bimbos living in the suburbs than rappers from mid 2000s.

Why

>2007 Escalade
>for less than a clean same year Tahoe
Don't, it's gonna be nigged out and need basically everything replaced.

Because I want a nice roomy SUV with AWD and comfy ride.

how about you buy a CR-V instead?

Wouldn't take it for free. Blatant, cheaply made rebadge job full of garbage plastic.

Just go with a Burban if you're going that old. Old used Escalades tend to give off an "ethnic" vibe and look.

>CR-V
>roomy and comfy

what

>CR-V
How many celebrities did you see driving a CR-V?

Buick Enclave

They have headgasket issues. Maybe that's why it's cheap. If you don't mind if one goes, go for it.

If you cant afford one that is 5-6 years old you cant afford this one. Two things will happen, it will funnel money out of your wallet as fast as a bmw/gold digger or you will drive it into the ground like all the other people that buy these cars because they cant afford them and it will be worthless by the time you get through with it.

Had a co-worker that bought a 2nd gen AWD Escalade.

First either its a scam bot or something is seriously wrong with the Escalade. Second the AWD is a mass disappointment. It's not heavy duty enough for off road and on road all it's good for is sucking down gas. Another thing about the Escalade is how similar it looks to the Tahoe in the inside. I'd look at the Tahoe and Yukon of similar years. They're the exact same thing and have better off road capability.

I'd also consider a Lincoln Navigator. They seem really underrated and overshadowed by the Escalade. Yes their engines are slightly weaker and you have to torque spec the spark plugs. But the disadvantages end their. Lincoln made sure the interior looks more different than the Expedition, it's also 60's themed so it's pretty classy. Navigator has better interior room and Navigator has real 4wd.

I was going to roast you for even caring about what celebrities drive but instead I'll prove you wrong.

Halle Berry est Net worth: 70 million, pictured driving her 2014 Honda CRV.

Not a CR-V but

Chris Pine Net worth is around 20 million and is here seen getting out of his Silverstone AP2 Honda S2000

Mark Zuckerberg is worth an estimated 70 billion dollars and here he is getting into his Honda Fit

So why do you need an Escalade again?

If Veeky Forums had the money to burn, would they restore their shitbox or ball out on a new car?

Why would a celebrity driving a car make me want it?

>Halle Berry
Irrelevant in the industry for years skirting by on past glory. Probably why she drives a CR-V.

>Not CR-V
Argument overruled. Try again.

Fucking shitbox all day erryday

>Shes still a celebrity
>she still drive a CR-V

you're wrong and I am right. Stay poor. Poorfaggot.

Buy a shitbox to restore.

pathetic

Shitboccs

how about OP buys what he wants, bet you're the same type of guy who advises people to wear beige, and not put on too much cologne, KYS

t. assmad Honda fangirls.

Stay BTFO

t. assmad GM cucks

btfo

Shitbox every day.

Celebrities do this to look relatable to the peasants

>Halle Berry
Actually, she owns an Escalade, too.

>is it worth it?
nope

youtube.com/watch?v=lwj_E3Fygms

thats a limousine company car (see license plate and TCP #)

I guess the CR-V wasn't fancy enough for this event...

Shitboxes and a used Escalade, win-win.

I'l just leave this here...

You might have better luck finding a Saab 9-7x or GMC Denali which are more or less the same level of luxury specs on the same platform

damn I never knew this thing existed

>doesn't even consider suburban LTZ