itunes.apple.com/JP/app/id1205424282
>FAQ, guides, TL scenarios, ID list, Yuushas and Fairies TLs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uK3a2KLh2lhmUwprgeHBq-yDKawre4ftQKpAAZYwQhM
>Current Events
Fairy Event, Training Event, Virgo Event
>Current Gacha
Sumi, Sonoko

Previous thread:

Seems like the hard mode of the fairy event drops tier 2 skill udon. Which makes the udon parties even more useless again.

>Tfw you can have a WaSuYu SSR team
Feels good.

The rewards and the money alone make this event so much superior.

Does it actually drop fairies?
>tfw no voices this time

nvm, got a green weed tofu fairy

So this is the power of >210k yen

oh fuck this new event is amazing

So my Yuuna just reached gay lvl 2 with Mito, but nothing happened. No message of some sort or anything. Why is it even there?

They just need one more red Sumi and we can finally have Tougou in every size, shape and color.

What could possibly push a man to such lengths?
Also is that a +900 crit on her passive? What the fuck.

Maybe it increases the chances of great success Udon cooking?

>3rd stage needs greens
Just roll new SSR goyim

>Got 2 of the new Tougou and new Sonoko instead of Sumi
Close but not quite

>High rank event stages are blue
Of course they would be.

This is today's D2-5. They definitely did have done something to D2-5's boss coloring recently.

I noticed we don't have this one in the doc.

Same for today's D2-3

>14 stamina per level
>not even hard mode

That looks like the old color scheme according to the doc.
They may have only changed D3 level bosses to be monocolor after all, we just didn't notice because nobody cares about D2 at this point.

When they initially changed dailies into monocolor, I did tried D2s, see monocolors there too, and noted them in the doc accordingly. So devs further changed something after that announcement

It's really a large vertex

>Finish all the new event stages
>End with 4060 blessings
Fuck you Taisha, who decided to total the event rewards with a number not evenly divisible by 50?

4 Flower Sumi stats. That ATK is looking pretty nice.

>cool monster design
>can't see it
Artbook when

Do you have the card art?

Here you go.

The fuck? Didn't save at the right resolution. This should fix it.

>We know Gin's birthday now
>Mfw realizing this likely means an event for it come November
It's 4 months away and imagining it already hurts me.

Now I'm tempted to roll. but I want to save my blessings for SSR C-Shadow.

As good as SSR Chikage might be, I doubt she'll outstat a +50 or more swimsuit Gun-chan without at least 3 dupes.

I must have SSR senses or something. I got this premonition last time I drew one on the daily and I got one again this time. Only Yuuna showed up this time but I still got an SSR.

Do remember, Sumi has a 1.5s ATKSPD, so her ATK isn't as impressive as it could be.

Then again, green has no real high attack units. Sumi's probably gonna make ShiUYu a lot easier.

>GYP mobs
Here we go

Wow this new banner isn't interesting at all.
I guess it's good for whales that want Sonoko dupes and that's it.

Amazing. Didn't even get that blue glow on Shinju.

I'm getting 10N rolls all the fucking time. The fairy gatcha is gay shit.

I think I'll even stop rolling for dailies.

Today's daily is yellow and coins, arguably the best one anyone could wish for right now since both resources are extremely scarce.
Do you think it wise to use some of the free blessings we got during today's event on refills and farm it for a bit?

Maybe for you lucky fucks who got Sonoko in the last banner. To me it's no different from every other new banner.

I'd only do it if you have a TakaYuuna sitting at level 70 and really want to 4-flower her. With a bit of patience you'll get those resources anyway so it's only if you can't wait and are willing to pay to get them now.

I have a +2 Fuu and a severe lack of coin.
It's only 50sp per refill, so at 5 it's barely worth a single gacha roll.
At 2d8s+78k coins I'd say that it more than pays for itself.

It's definitely not unreasonable, but keep in mind that the Virgo invasions these days also give yellow crystals and coins. Depending on your ability to clear that stage it might be better to waste botamochi than blessings.

By the way, has anyone cleared the final event stage already? Is it more worth it to farm that one or the Virgo (that will start in a minute btw)?

What's the reward for 3-starring the whole invasion event?

Damage cut 5000?

>scarce
Dude.
Virgo.
To everyone but itself for 10 sec.

That's nice.
I might go back and 3-star 3-3 after I'm done farming 3-4.

I think Boss vertex have multiple hissatsu depending on their color.
Virgo does at least 2 of them during the event, the horizontal Laser and an AoE blast.
I've seen a green AoE buff but I'm not sure of that's Virgo or Scorpio.

>first time at virgo

how do you even

I have like 50 Yellow now but more red is always welcomed.

For anyone still struggling with IE3-4, here are a few tips that might help you.

Before the boss:
-Avoid the front row so you could better control who hits which mobs
-Never let your Yuusha stand in front of a charging Attacca or Fermata, they'll melt even your toughest tank in seconds
-Make use of the bonus exp on weakness kills, you don't wanna be underranked when Virgo shows up

After the boss spawns:
-Block the front row. if mobs slip past your Yuusha you'll have a lot of trouble killing them while still holding the boss in place
-Cancer has to die asap, don't be afraid to use multiple hissatsu to do so. If you can hold it and wait until the boss has spawned so you could get both in a single shot it'd be ideal, he spawns shortly before Virgo.
-Scorpio spawns much later so he isn't a big threat unless you're still far from killing the boss since he can buff everyone else's attack
-Watch out for Virgo's laser, it does a lot of damage
-Depending on your color composition, some health bars might be more annoying to deal with than others, feel free to blow your hissatsu on them but keep in mind Virgo will always gain a massive damage cut shield when low on HP.

This is the party I use plus another friend or guest Sonoko+Gun-chan. Karin tanks the boss while the others deal with incoming mobs and still hit the boss, I hope this helps.

thanks, i'll put this into consideration.

what levels do you usually recommend your yuusha to be at? my karin's only 62 and my gun-chan is only +6

Is the anime this game is based off worth watching? It seems the game adapts the anime's story anyway so there's probably no point right?

The higher the better.
The whole stage is an endurance test and anyone with low HP will die quick and ruin your setup.
The hardest part is trying to stabilize after your formation has been broken.

You're not going to get the same emotional impact from the game as you would from the anime. Plus limitations in the format mean certain things would have been skipped.

If you enjoy the game then just watch the show. It's not very long.

You might as well stop watching anime altogether and only read Wikipedia summaries with that line of thinking. YuYuYui is just a VN-style overview of the anime/LN plots, it obviously doesn't get close to the original works.

>even more tougou/washio cards

Today's D3-5 boss is on a whole different level compared to the rest.

Just give us green Fuu banner already, it's not like it's a secret with her green fairy in the game

Why is Gun chan shuch a Yuunaslut?

You mean you'e not?

It's still worth watching

She wants to keep all the Yuunas to herself though.

I want to see her crotch scar.

Gun-chan had a hard life.

Only a Yuuna gets to see that.

Shouldn't the new virgo be up soon?

No, it is now mid night in Japan, and they don't do event in midnight.

The next one is in 9 hours.

Do the event fairies only drop in hard? What are their abilities? Are they worth grinding for?

Green tofu thing has some potential. It increased to ATK +2.47% at level 3. It would also only take up 4 SP by the time it reaches level 7 or so. I got some from NM but they seem to be more common in HM, where a drop gives you two fairies at once.

They only drop on hard mode yes.
So far I've only gotten green Toufu Kozou (1%atk) and yellow Yosuzume (1% HP).
They seem pretty trash if you ask me.

But I had the tofu drop even on normal. Also that R green tanuki or whatever it is,

Post your top Yuusha.

>They seem pretty trash if you ask me.
They're fillers. You often end up using one strong fairy that leaves your pair with only a handful of SP remaining. Cheap fairies allow you to squeeze some use out of those, even if it's just 2% more ATK or something.

>Second SSR on the daily pull
Sure, I'll take it. Takashima still evades me, though. Dammit.

>Sonoko makes regular udon for Tougou
>Then Yuna makes udon for Tougou next, and it's a big success this time.
Pure Pottery.

I got some more SSRs I need to level lurking at the bottom.

can you post your gin stats

She's really good.

My yuusha aren't near the top yet

I need more + on my SSRs...

ah, forst SSR from dailies

How strong is lv99 Yuuna?

>TWO anons got SSRs on daily pulls
Whew. It's a lucky day.

She's pretty good. I just give her something to patch up HP and she serves me well.

How strong can Virgo Yuuna get? Is getting her to +20 enough or should I go for more?

Is this new?

Not new. It's been in the shop before. Gives 20s of 30 damage cut

On rank up. Forgot that part

Is this only acquirable from shop?

None of the yellow yuusha I have give it on flower up. I did buy it from the shop the last time it was there so I can only assume it's shop only

Tougou will get a second SSR for a colour she already has one for before we get a SSR for all the yuusha

I have every other fairy type but I've never gotten a single Hakutaku from gacha, so I suppose that is the case. But I wonder why they'd do that, the fairy doesn't seem particularly strong or special or anything.

Why did shinju even pull older Sonoko when she isn't a hero?

Why did Shinjuu pull Chikage?