Is he /ourguy/ ?

Is he /ourguy/ ?

he has top bants for sure

>not posting best husbando
clarkston is the best host but may is the one id rather do degeneracy and get mad about suspensions with

post /pol/ version of this gif its hillarious

He will die in your lifetime.

Delet this

>owns 5 old shitboxes
>and an elise
>left motorkike
>looks like adam sandler
clarkson is merely an actor/host

i literally cant even imagine how someone can make seemingly poor but actually decent weapon handling be /pol/ but now i want to see it

(for anyone not in the know, May is checking the breech wrong, but there is literally no way to put a round out of the chamber in that model of shotgun if it has any number of rounds loaded at all. You also can't check the breech through the ejection port. You have to do some real weirdness to open the ejection port without a round ready to load, and you can't un-load it without just cycling out the entire magazine. It's a stupidly designed shotgun.)

I love the man for one very pathetic thing -- he introduced me to alcoholism.

There's an interview with him from shortly after The Grand Tour started, and one of the questions was "Why did you start a new show instead of just retire? You clearly have money"

He said something along the lines of
>"Well, you retire, and then you have nothing to do in the day. So you have a glass of wine before bed at 11, because you have nowhere to go in the morning. 11 becomes 10:30, and then becomes 10, and before you know it you're putting red wine in your corn flakes."

And here I am drinking a 40 at 11 am because I stopped going to work because reasons. :^)

:'^)

:''^(

The 3 of them I've been watching since I was young. Feels like we've grown up togther, the friends you've never met

this desu

this too much desu

Idk man, Clarks has a Ford GT I don't think that his love of cars is an act.

clarks is an aging british man. All he wants to do is go fast.

yes

>inventor of scripted car-comedy show based on ''''coincidences'''' and ''''accidental bumps''''
>proud to be tech-illiterate
>guru of numale "car guys"
basing on current state of Veeky Forums he is ourguy

Delet.

Hoovies garage
>only own shitboxes
>buy 30k shitboxes

looks like they're doing celeb 1v1 races in next season of grand tour, thoughts?

This.
He's brilliant as "modern journalist", meaning a lot of "entertaining" and funny talk with absolutely no substance and filled with proud ignorance.

May is in a completely different league and is also ascended above it all judging by his own YT content.

>everything with daddy's money
well that's 80% of Veeky Forums

>well that's 80% of Veeky Forums
No, that's 80% of YT.

Veeky Forums either "has no father", rides the bus or does paper or pizza delivery to pay for the 3k civic

I'm not sure if I should save this image for giggles or not.

I unironically hate Jason Camisa, he's just so bitchy any full of himself, he would ruin all the Motortrend videos he did with Jonny.

Did anyone ever apologize for how they treated the Tesla Roadster?

sort of. Clarkson wrote a letter justifying their critiques. It is a good read.

Not before you, faggot

BASED QUADS

When did Steve become a meme?

I like his Scirocco.

Not since he dabbed on camera

he hasn't had a ford gt for over a decade

DELET

yeah but so will you

one's a BMW shill, one's a MB shill. motortrend a shit.

All three will

I don't know but I'm perfectly okay with it. Between Steve, Hickok and Gun Jesus, /k/ has excellent taste in Youtube channels.

James May is /myguy/ but the other two are pretty good too.

>bring back The Ben Collins

you betcha!