#1253 - Masked rabbit edition.

Previous thread: >The Basics
ACNL basics guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com or nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/ imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Current DLC
None

>Upcoming Birthdays
16th - Frita
17th - Jay
18th - Croque
19th - Nibbles
20th - Yuka
21st - Prince

>Upcoming Holidays & Events
None.

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/Camper Reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqoTwOZCUjs
nookipedia.com/wiki/Octopus_(species)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is the bug off an event that ends early enough for me to do official mayoral stuff at night/early tomorrow morning? Finally got the last bridge type (naturally the one I planned to use) requested but still need to shuffle some other PWPs locations and delete current bridges so this extra delay's annoying

It ends at 6pm, that should give you enough time.

Even though it ends at 6 Isabelle won't let you do mayor stuff unfortunately.

>no one in my PWP campground all week
What the hell? Is that normal?

>Best Bunnies coming through.

but neither of them are Carmen, the true best bun

More like "most overrated buns".

This.

I recognize Francine, she's in my village, who's the other one?

i wish everyone in my village would leave already. Villages stay too long, everyones been here for like 3 weeks.

>tfw most of your villagers are normal or lazy and are ok with them

i bought this game yesterday
would you marry isabelle? check yes or no

all of mine are average and unremarkable, except broffina who is godawful. I want a cool one like that egyptian cat or robot frog.

I used to dislike Renee because Rhinos are just weird looking to me but she has grown on me

Kangaroos are disgusting and need to be removed.

I love both the male kangaroos, and I'd love either in my town. The females are probably the weirdest species in the game.

Anyone up for opening their gate? Just need to sell all these goddamn oranges, ill drop you a couple baskets too.

>Bug-Off starts
>already have first place with a freaking bee

it goes on until the time ends.

gotta space it out to get all the furniture

Theres a double rainbow in my village

I have a spotpass notification but every time I go to the post office to look for a gift I get told there isn't one, and there aren't any homes in the HH Showcase.

Keep going, slowly. I lost my last big off because I was too busy to keep playing, and I was sent a silver trophy the day after.

Oh, I know. I'm just surprised a bee got more points than a cicada

Yes. I've gone over a month between campground visits before. It's pretty much totally random

There's no gifts because there's no DLC being distributed. I don't think Nintendo has put out a house for the showcase in literal years at this point; the showcase is mainly for streetpass homes from other 3DS'

I reset the spotpass stuff as per the official website's FAQ, but the notification on the game's icon is still there. I just want to know what it's doing there.

how long until this failed comedian gives me an emote that isn't anti-social?

Just restarted my town. After all the random move-ins are done (I think there are 2 or 3?) can I still convince others to move in? or do I have to wait until someone leaves, and then convince someone before another random move-in?

Also should I buy amiibo cards

Happy birthday, Caroline!

It's useful to just have 1 so you can play the wiiu minigame without play coins and unlock the amiibo shelf item.

Theres are anons here with all the cards anyway who are nice enough to scan for us.

Up to 9 villagers will move in randomly, the last has to be from adoption, the campsite, or RVs

so that's why I don't have a 10th yet...

>tfw villager doesn't put on the shirt you gave them for their birthday even though it's their favorite style and color

Perfect oranges are on premium in my apple native town if anyone wants to sell

turnips are selling for sub 60 if anyone wants to lose a bunch of money

This is a nice general, i like how everyone helps everyone else for nothing in return.

E-Excuse me?

Would anyone like to do some tortimer island tours?

Whoops, didn't mean to quote you, but you'll definitely be needing another one of those if you spend all day on the island.

Do we all agree that Moe is the ugliest villager in the game, followed up shortly by Tabby? I kind of want him

hazel

Moe is the third cutest cat after Purrl and Bob. Limberg is definitely the ugliest animal in the game.

Does anyone have spares of the JP or KOR exclusive items? It's getting annoying to complete the catalog without those.

ok sorry. i didn't get that we were pretending the best animals are ugly. rosie, then.

Do dead trees fuck up a perfect town rating? I want some for the aesthetic.

What villager is this supposed to be?

>tfw no octopuss villager

Caught a raja then birdwing within 5 minutes of turning on my game, about to get my gold trophy! ^_^

>tfw wanted to farm furniture by slowly giving medicore bugs and my first bug got 103.

that chameleon or newt or whatever ate all my beetles for free

I'm not too bothered about furniture, jus restarted my game a month ago, but I got it!

congrats. looks nice next to the bronze. heartwarming story of the underdog claimimg victory.

lantern fly 10 mins after it ended. probably a good thing because he wont eat it. this one is going to blathers

I wonder what it will take for Nintendo to give us the dlc and spotpass houses again. I had all in my old cart and I miss them.

It can't be too expensive to send a few items and homes over.

Highest record is 112 up to now. At this rate, I'm never gonna get that sweet bronze trophy, the last one I need for my collection.
Oh well, managed to farm 4 bug furniture pieces.

How can you say this when Harry exists

Do you think there will be another AC on 3ds or will it be switch shit?

I highly doubt a new AC will be developed for the 3DS. If Nintendo pushes a new mobile platform as a 3DS successor it's possible.

Let's hope that if an AC for switch is in development it's not another City Folk

Speaking of mobile, any idea what the AC for smartphones thing might be?

Quiet day today.

Everyone focusing on bug hunts, maybe?

The only "good" info I have is from this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=EqoTwOZCUjs

i don't expect a standalone acnl game. it's gotta be something that can function as an add-on to the 3ds, with maybe its own minigame inside.

Probably just a more involved version of the wiiu puzzle league and ds minigames. maybe certain highscores or objectives unlock items for NL.

Or if they want to print money they just make some kind of pokemon go clone where you have a VR village and you go around finding villlagers.

what's the villager count now? 333? gotta catch em all!

I have Isabelle (winter outfit) scanned if anyone wants to visit her RV.

Bump

why did they make it pointless to even fish in village? 1k to go to the island and your catch rate of bugs and fishes quadruples.

I have a worthy painting to give away to anyone who needs it for their museum. I also have an emerald, two lucky clovers, and 6 unassessed fossils to give away.

I have all the standard ACNL Welcome Amiibo cards and figurines. Would anyone like me to scan in a particular villager or NPC? This is for buying furniture, not adopting.

Does any RV have sloppy furniture?

nvm im gonna go to sleep anyway and my internet sucks

Wendell's RV has the table and sink, but he's one of the normal RV visitors, not one you can scan in

Because you can fish to complete the collection/museum or for villagers, your own home etc. Fishing isn't just for money.
Think, man! Think!

The atmosphere fishing in the village is not the same as on the island.

June?

i agree which is why i wish they made village fishing a little better. i'd like to get comfy and fish rather than go to grind island but 9/10 catches in village is a fucking bass.

I've scanned June into my RV. She has hotel/resort lobby furniture. Would anyone like to visit her?

Do you want to visit now?

in ~5-10 mins sure

Let me know when to open my gates

I'd like to visit!

Gate's open

>Moe
>ugly
This is -literally- the first time I've seen this claim.

Thiccabelle.

nookipedia.com/wiki/Octopus_(species)

>i know its silly, but you have to stand behind the counter to talk about changing the town
i dont wanna talk about the town i just wanna chat
i wish they wrote casual dialog for isabelle i just wanna hang out

What if it future games they add another reagion like the mountains where the weather is always winter so you can catch winter fishes and bugs all year round too

Also how about winter fruit

>i just wanna chat
Magician's Quest has had that option for every NPC since 2009. WHY DOESN'T THIS GAME HAVE IT??

MY FIRST LOVE

visiting now fren

I liked her too. But then she left.

How accurate is this comic?

Congratulations, Rhonda!

Digimon influenced my r34 searches before this game did.

just started, hows this layout?

>those villagers
10/10 taste, bud.

Not too bad. Might be kind of hard to work with that little strip to the northwest if you're hardcore into landscaping or something but if you don't care you can slap an orchard up there and it'll look ok.

How so?

Just restarted my town a couple weeks ago after not playing this game in years. I would love some new friends to visit / bum around with.

Side question, what is everyone's opinion of HHD? I'm not sure if it's worth getting but it's so rare to find a game that scratches the same itch as Animal Crossing and I've heard pretty good things.

Chrissy.

i could help you with furniture/bells/etc. add me.

hhd is if you thoroughly enjoy the house decoration of standard AC, but want more. it's enjoyable and helps since you don't have to worry about lacking furniture that stops your creativity and makes a block.