Other urls found in this thread:

pvplive.net/c/arms-launch-outperforms-sfv-tekken-7
youtube.com/watch?v=A4JXiu4fuAQ
rs2006.co.jp/overseas.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sniff

sniff

sniff

you know your game is shit when it brings people like mike ross into wanting to kill himself

Something something SFV inflated player count.
Something something DBFZ is bad
If you're game has ____ then it's a bad game.

He's either being dramatic or something else is bothering him. How the fuck can playing a damn video game bring you to depression?

Dude is entering his mid thirties and the last how many years of his life, including the making a living part, revolved around a video game?

And now said game is a bust. Big EVO numbers kind of hiding that the game his career has revolved around is in a real bad place.

who gives a shit about mike ross

It isn't a bust he's just even more shit at this one than he was at 4. Same deal with Gootecks. They didn't want to believe in 4 that it was actually that they sucked, it was surely because of broken game mechanics and unbalanced characters. They kept telling themselves 5 will prove this. 5 comes along and they still suck and Mike finally accepts that he wont be good in a video game again.

Gootecks

pvplive.net/c/arms-launch-outperforms-sfv-tekken-7

>big evo numbers
The big decline in every game but Tekken 7?

me
he made me laugh a lot of times

wow some casual nintendo party game outsold non-casual friendly games

You know your game is shit when it is made by capcom in 2017.

Big numbers in the context that it's still easily the #1 game at EVO, but like I said, that's not actually a sign of it's health.

What did I miss on day 1

Why are people hating on Gootecks trying to get a MFF threesome? I thought every straight guy wanted that shit.

a bunch of shitty matches between shitty players and the entirety of kof

funny thing is they bought it and now they're probably not playing it. Shoulda been $20 but they got jewed out easily

xiaohai getting blown back in kofxiv

america getting btfo in xrd

smug and bonchan already in losers

mago eliminated

>jive and laggen
>not casual party mashers

bonchan and smug getting sent to losers by a diamond bison and I think a master ryu. Everything else was dogshit pools, I got so bored I started doing other shit until a noticeable name came up. Tomorrow is when the party starts for all games.

Well, I might have gotten zhi fired.

clips twitch tv/DependableAmusedLampHeyGirl

Sorry guys

That is a lot of projecting.

It's not like they actually have anything else to buy in switch.

Aris "sexually harassed" a woman and tried to shotgun married a Japanese tranny, Zhi is going nowhere.

I didn't watch Tekken because I find it boring as fuck to watch still despite all the shills saying how "fun" it is to watch now. BeatifulDude (GG player) eliminated Tanukana though in pools.

SF5:
AndyOCR beat Bonchan
Abao (Chinese Ryu) beat Smug
Brentiscool eliminated Mago

GG:
Ogawa eliminated offstream
Machabo eliminated offstream by KidViper
Haaken eliminated by KidViper
Hotashi and Foo also played well but I don't remember who they beat

Injustass 2:
Xian beat DJT

KoF14:
xiaohai's dad starts debating which belt to use this time

clips twitch tv/CloudyCooperativeMushroomBCWarrior

you have to have at least played tekken for a bit to enjoy watching it. I know I used to find it boring before I played it

that was mad hype

dunno why you put the quotations cuz he really did verbally harass that woman.

>calls Teken boring
>watches fucking sfv and injustice
Unintentionally funny.

hey s-stop that! the switch has breath of the wild AND arms now. how many games do you expect a console to have guise?

I actually watched GG and had everything else in the background on mute unless I saw something interesting. Xian's match wasn't even on a stream.

Play Weiss

So your arguement is that Tekken 7 and SFv would sell way better on switch than on lagstation and boner?

Switch users buy literally anything nintendo puts out because they don't have any other choice
b-breath of the wild amirite guise?

any noteable upsets during evo so far? i just know that bonchan and the tekken woman got bodied

didn't haitani get blown up super early too?

Man you must be like 12 to have such an ill informed opinion.

of course user, I'm 12 no need to trouble yourself
lmao

he may just be v spillover. I know I've seen a lot of people speak in such extremes there. I wonder how many of them actually believe what they post.

>describing every esport that isn't an fps

Zhi says something like that every single time he commentates, if they cared he wouldn't have been there in the first place.

he shouldn't be there desu. guy is in bad taste

>hating Zhi

>bowl instead of tekkeball
>doesn't even have online
Why did I buy an edition with seasonspass for this shit?

>doesn't even have online
DEAD
GAME

>you lived long enough to see Jack-O at EVO

Yeah I agree, putting the mentally disabled on stream commentary is in bad taste.

Zhi is pretty hit and miss but he's way more hit than miss and the autism one was pretty funny. I don't understand complaining about him when we had stuff like Kate yesterday that was beyond terrible.

Suiken(former American Lei and now Eliza) took out Kkokkoma and sent Take to losers(offstream)
Knee took out Saint in Winners which led to Saint taking out Nin in losers.
Nobi got fucking mad after Geesemaster took the lead in their rematch and 6-0'd Geesemaster
Take took out Nobi to get into Tekken top 8

I have a little request for any fellow fightstick comrade...

Would you mind to post the exact measurements of your fightstick?

Im a bit of a poorfag but I want to make mine on wood

Thanks in advance bros

forgot pic for attention...

youtube.com/watch?v=A4JXiu4fuAQ

>buying any season pass ever unless it's content and schedule is clearly described

thanks brah

Also, it's a common misconception that DIY sticks are cheaper. They are not. You'll need a PCB, the stick and buttons + cables, not to mention the tools to do the soldering and wood work.
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for building yourself a stick. But it costs more or less the same if you just buy it.

Couldn't you just print out a stick art template for button/stick placement? That's probably the most important part, I'd think. Height I guess is important but all you really need is enough for the bottom part of the stick to fit in and not scrape the bottom. Mine is around 6.35cm tall.

It was my first and only one. I did fall for the CE meme which did does not even have a physical copy of the game.

>Ogawa didn't make top 8

;_;

>stick merchants spreading lies

Thank god for that bruv
Zato is antihype and not real street fighter

It's rude to film Floe like that

Well now you know I guess, unless you know exactly what you're getting DLC is a scam

This desu

am I supposed to watch Overwatch until Evo is back on?

Watch LCK

he's right if you dont have the supplies

the only time it was reasonable to build your own stick on the cheap was the ps2/dreamcast era when your choices were a MAS, hrap2, or modifying a goblin

you could buy a cheap $10 madcatz controller for a pcb; now you gotta buy a $40+ controller/pcb

Watch anime to level up your fighting game powers

You could always play some fighting game.

kek, that image is kinda funny. anime any good?

JAM WILL WIN EVO
I WANT PACHI TO HAVE A PSTD EPISODE

Any other site that sells Sanwa parts for cheap?

Focus attack is killing with shipping and taxes

Nichibros is great

I had a fucking dream about playing some sort of UNIEl/Gundam Versus clone. I was using Hyde and it was in a 3D arena but it also had GRD and I called in Wing Zero as an assist. I kinda want that to happen now. Have you guys ever had any weird fighting game dreams?

Not that guy but only a few beat nichibros when it comes to comedy.

Bought SFV yesterday and found out that I cant try out a character without buying him.

I can't fucking beat hard mode survival. I read there was a one hit cheat, but that it got patched.

Can someone enlighten me with a link or point me in the right direction?

I once dreamed about Arcsys releasing a Dragonball game, wouldn't that be crazy

FT2 is so kusoj

>Go to compete in EVO just for fun
>25000 twitch apes calling you free in chat

i once dreamed that a westener would make top8 in rev2

A link for what? If you want the trainer it's called fling.

It's more likely you end up unmentioned since your match doesn't get streamed

That said, I have all the characters and didn't even finish the normal difficulty survival.

as a new fg player into gg, i wish you could IAD cancel instantly

This post reminded me how much people used to say " I can't wait for them to fix this in 5" holy shit what went wrong. Fuck you woshige

rs2006.co.jp/overseas.htm

Don't be fooled by the 2004 html site, they are legit. Nice english speaking customer support, great variety. I ordered from the EU and there were no problems. They even labled the package so that I didn't have to pay huge custom taxes.

Is this the right file? I hope I got the right one. I'm scared I might get a virus or something.

How did you get all the characters without doing survival?

You can't get into blue ranks because of input delay, we get it

>stick merchant trying this hard

>Bought SFV yesterday
Why?
How can people still fall for capcoms scams? Get a refund, idiot.

>yesterday
>Get a refund
>2 hours to get a refund

Unless they changed it, I can't. I'm just trying to cheat my way through survival so I can buy the character(s) I want to play.

DIY sticks are cheaper if you already have the DIY parts like clamps, drill tools, drill, saw/power saw, sanding shit, glue, etc

>m-more input delay is awesome because sony has it
pathetic

No where did I say that but cool I guess