over.gg
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9DoB_l0yY74
youtube.com/watch?v=CX0oPTSYi4Y
kotaku.com/indie-boss-battler-furi-is-the-wrong-kind-of-hard-1783130485
forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2016/04/13/yes-dark-souls-3-badly-needs-an-easy-mode/#2366b208336e
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here comes T.Racer!

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

LUCIO CUMMING AT YOU

Tattoos are disgusting!! A disgust!!

You know remember
Coinflip
475 damage fan the hammer
150 hp zenyatta
200 damage on widowmaker bodyshot

Lucio players who don't look out for the other healer are so fucking annoying. Too many of them try to be like DSPStanky.

when does the summer event start senpai

my goal in life is to become literal reinhardt.

overwatch takes place in 20XX so it's theoretically plausible

Where my edgewatch lads at?

>Too many of them try to be like DSPStanky.

This shit is annoying.
>Lucio constantly tries to push ahead by himself and gets picked before team fights
>is jumping all over the place instead of speed boosting or healing literally anyone

JUST FUCKING BE A SUPPORT

I just want to smell D.va's feet.

Oh my

Bow before the SR queen

They smell like feet.

>shipfags spamming

kill yourselves or leave it on the old thread you retards

tattoo

>tfw too short to be a hulking German giant in armor

>consider the following

>lucio's aura increased to 30m (same as old version)
>speed boost reduced to 15%, 30% while amp'd
>healing provides up to 50 hp shield when amp'd, begins a decay after 3 seconds

post soe

but where are the nudes

female pheromones > male pheromones

Why did you have to say that word, I think I'm going to vomit now

6'4'' east european descent here, I'm made for this. I just need a few years of cycles to get to his iron level

Give me a moment, I will post the album

why do they watch blacks

or just have his aura gradually increase to 30m while continually wall riding. Call it 'in the groove' as a passive or some shit

Sorry man but feet smell different depending on the person, especially girls. Pheromones, etc. People don't give nealry enough credit to how the sense of smell plays an important factor in our social lives.

sent :^)

Fuck off cunt, I'd rather have this than another worthless blog post of a gold shitter complaining about his teammates and shitty matches.

It was 150 damage bodyshots and 420 damage fth.
>buff the character that has been an autopick since the game was released

Let us ignore the first point on all maps as the attack has the overwhelming advantage in spawn time.

To get the high ground on Hanamura, the attack risks
-getting taken out at the chokepoint stairwell up to the high ground itself
-can still be flanked from 3 directions
-is in the perfect sightlines of 2 sniper spots
However in exchange, the attack get 2 relatively shit flank routes (The uphill battle from the righthand corridor from main choke or the mobility only left flank)

The attack flat out don't get any real high ground on Volkswagen, but in turn have many moderately safe flanks to work with and lots of obstacles/ rooms to hide in

The attack on Ascoobis again get no real high ground advantage in exchange for some safe flank routes and is actually the most balanced map in the game, based on win rates. Whether that is due to cheese or not is up for contention, but something is going right

On Moonbase Alpha, the attack are given high ground advantage and an amazing flank route with no downsides for either of the two routes. Then surprise surprise, it's THE most imbalanced map in the game. worse then Eichenwalde. Fair enough, most maps are slightly towards the defence, however this is mainly lower tier players unable to group up.
In order of most to least balanced

>Route 66: Attack: 49.94%, Defense 50.06%
>Temple of Ascoobs: Attack 49.92%, Defense 50.08%
>Hollywood: Attack 49.91%, Defense 50.09%
>Watchpoint: Gibraltar: Attack 50.13%, Defense 49.87%
>King's Row: Attack 50.14%, Defense 49.86%
>Hanamura: Attack 49.79%, Defense 50.21%
>Volkswagen: Attack 49.76%, Defense 50.24%
>Dorito: Attack 49.66%, Defense 50.34%
>Numbani: Attack 49.40%, Defense 50.60%
>Eichenwalde: Attack 46.13%, Defense 53.87%
>Moonbase Alpha-Attack 54.50%, Defense 45.50%

A cute

reduce the effectiveness of them then, it's just irritating that he now has two opposing functions in his kit. He can either roll around on the walls looking for boop picks, or sit with his team and provide speed/healing, but not both.

>me ooga
>map booga

>Korean with a Japanese
LOL

A FUCKING TRIAD BOSS WITH A KOREAN GIRL
AHAHAHH

sasuga you fucking american retard

Is complaining about Lucio the new complaining about Mercy

I want Lucio to get buffed.

Lucio actually has reasons to get nerfed, though (or at least buff the less used supports.)
He's been a literal must-pick for fucking ever now

Healer with Zarya-like beam when?

>Lucio actually has reasons to get nerfed

Gee why even bother playing this game if everything is going to get nerfed.
Remember Genji nerfs?

Diov the Faceless
China

Omnic Hammer
Diov uses his multipurpose hammer to hack, upgrade and repair nano-machines. In a pinch, it can also be swung as a weapon.

E: Omnic Walk
After marking a destination, Diov instantly disappears and reappears at that location, undoing all damage taken in the last 2 seconds.

Shift: Omnic Dilation
Diov traps all nearby enemies in a hacking dilation field, freezing their cooldowns and slowing their movement speed for each skill on cooldown. Also prevents ultimate from gaining charges.

Q: Omnic Lock
Diov's next attack deals bonus damage and stuns the target.

R: Omnicsphere
Creates a glitch in the matrix, trapping all units caught in its sphere of influence and causes Diov to move very quickly inside it. Only Diov is unaffected.

>be gold shitter
>never know where to be, when to engage, or what to do
>tracking is too bad to even play winston
>can't wallride and blizzard changed lucio so I can't just pick him and exist anymore
>start playing mercy since I'm a closet homosexual who wishes I was born a girl
>follow my teammates around and hold LMB while they do stuff
>shoot up to GM
>"lol diamonds and below having opinions"

kill yourself

When playing Mei vs Tracer or Genji at close range, and you know that Genji's deflect is already used, should you left click or right click? Common sense tells me to left click because they're fast, and that way I can slow them down, but in practice it seems like right click is more effective for some reason.

because he bridges the gap between mobile and immobile characters and a good 60% of the roster in unusable without him
do you even know what pickrates are
its not the characters dbz power level
you can go to the blizz forums with that kind of "[not my main] is popular NERF NOW" shitterdry

>Only 24 people in this general arguing

30 MILLION COPIES SOLD

>nerf nerf nerf nerf
Leaguefags please you're killing the game with this shit

People are complaining about getting killed when theres only a 6 second respawn timer.

post your loss streaks

Always right click tracers.

Left click genji if his dash is down or you have him trapped, otherwise right click.

The ones that didn't matter because he still has infinite vertical mobility and two offense abilities that also work as disengage?

I just come here to talk about Hana and my experiences playing Hana and why she is so perfect.

So what youre saying is that you need to go back to League of legends?

Ok thank you user

Fucking hell user, why didn't you stop?

I can't believe how many people I killed just by standing several miles from random corridors and never stopping shooting that point.

That is my Hana experience

2970->2322

42 losses

>haha they're not playing the meta this match is so dumb who cares about it xD

Hiring League casters was a mistake

I've had an off week

But that game also has characters with insane mobility options without trading anything for them

Dead game

Heroes never die!

new Genji and Dva ult denial voicelines
youtube.com/watch?v=9DoB_l0yY74

new Zarya ult
youtube.com/watch?v=CX0oPTSYi4Y

>quality of matches are getting significantly worse
I'll just wait til summers over I guess, not even normal weekends were this bad.

Dude the sad fact is whenever you see these weird boring casters it's because they are part of a union.

When you hire some organizers to set up a tournament they often just hire these casters as part of a deal.

Whilst it's good and gets these people work, they are all out of their element.

DotA 2 obviously had these groups but the people that were part of it all had a good background and had been in the scene for a while and weren't numale cucks.

I watched Rocket League,
numale cucks

I watched Overwatch World Cup
numale cucks

I watched League
numale cucks

As 2GD and Richard Lewis put it, a lot of these people come straight out of media background and start thinking they are e-sport material or something and just start advising and taking up jobs they are not fit for.

Holy fucking shit user

2970-2322=648
648/42=~15.5 SR lost per game

What went wrong? Obviously you were doing well enough to not lose much, what happened?

Lol. Nothing will change. Player numbers are dropping. What you are experiencing is the grumpy leftovers as playerbase continues to dwindle.

Remember, Kaplan did say recently that he looked into TF2 f2p conversion model and handling.

who is the big tit cow in this pic?

>Have an excellent first round on Dorado defense
>We don't need to push the payload too far to win
>Everyone's feeling good and acting positive in chat
>Suddenly, our healer (who was solo healing) goes Torbjorn
>Our team politely asks what's wrong, and that if we can have our healer back
>They suddenly throw a MASSIVE temper tantrum, going full nuclear and intentionally throwing the match as hard as they possibly can
>Ultimately, we lose and the rest of the team unanimously agrees to report them
>mfw healers are fucking mentally unstable bastards that belong in an asylum

Why? Why would you throw a match that you're WINNING? What on earth caused this person to get so angry? They were doing quite well, and the team was even showing a bit of praise. I don't fucking understand what's wrong with healer mains. I really, truly, genuinely don't.

me good
team oooga booga

Would be nice if there was one for every hero.

>there are ZERO good Doomfist skins

new Zenyatta confirmed

God I hate VG journos. Why can't they can just fuck off back to media school.
I would rather have some neckbeards who know what the fuck is going on and gives insightful commentary rather than some marketable happy faces, 2/3 numales and an XD gamergurl for fucking morons to fantasise over all stating the absolute obvious of what is going on.

>Gamergate

>kotaku.com/indie-boss-battler-furi-is-the-wrong-kind-of-hard-1783130485

>forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2016/04/13/yes-dark-souls-3-badly-needs-an-easy-mode/#2366b208336e

why does it seem like the Overwatch team are getting steadily WORSE at map design

>tfw I'm more hype for these new voice lines on live + highlight improvements + improved loot than I am for Doomfist
Should be a good update.

>genji
>bastion, catch!
Defence heroes really are there for whenever the developers are feeling nasty.

Its all Jeff's fault for limiting their creative freedom so content can be drip fed over the years
No wait, that's the excuse for the writing team fugg :D

this was me i do it because it's funny

Lol man just chill it's just purple quick play

>Highlight improvements
Elaborate?

>Purple Quick play
Dear fucking god that sounds like an excuse someone would actually give

Well in the beginning journos told everyone to fuck off until ad revenue got increased with paid reviews, early copies etc.

Geoff Keighley is a good example.
Wrote the final hours which was a respected journalistic project of his.

Sold his soul later on to make mad cash.

Used his connections to set up his own Video Game awards since he couldn't compete with E3.

Used it to get celebs and recognition for devs.
The only prob is he still has to keep up the charades but it was very ballsy to bring on Mega64 on e3 panel and have the guy roast the whole event.

>furi is the wrong kind of hard
didnt even read the article but furi wasn't even a hard game, and it had a hard mode

>it's just purple quick play

Is this the dawn of a new meme?

Do you know about the DLC? There are 2 new bosses, one of which is a fairly hard boss rush boss fairly

Exactly. Game journos acting like real (((journos)))

what the fuck do game show hosts have to do with journalism?

People have been treating comp like quick play for 3 seasons now

The main problem is when the SEO revolution happened guest blogging became rampant.

Today you have Buzzfeed, Kotaku etc.
None of the people staffed have any journalistic background. They are all literally guest bloggers paid minimum wage.

>not going healer
You are the problem

When your teamcomp is Sombra, Junkrat, Roadhog, Winston, Lucio and Zenyatta on Attack Horizon but nobody throws a fit because it's Diamond and everyone knows what they are doing

- One highlight from each game you play is saved, like normal, but they stay for 24 hours now instead of until you close the game.
- You can now set up to three hotkeys, each with their own recording slot, to record a highlight of the last things to have happened before you pressed it. So if you want to record a specific thing. These are saved for as long as you want.
- You can export highlights as videos, and the game can even record them with a set frame rate/resolution/supersampling different than you were playing at.

Webm related, it's piss easy to record shit now. Made this webm by just exporting the video from OW and then running it through Webm For Retards.

>TRIAD
>Japanese
>calls somebody an american retard

>another healcuck acting like people who play healers are incapable of bad behavior

Fuck off. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE on the team was doing fantastic. This person just decided to throw because they're fucking mental.

the only bad thing about that comp is junkrat though