Let's grow together ETH and BTC

Why hate let's all share in the gainz. It's a new world senpai.

Couple exchanges I know are Gemini and Coinbase. Start now since ID verification takes a day or two.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereum.org/ether
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bitcoin and ethereum can co-exist together,but eth cucks keep saying it will replace bitcoin which is never going to happen.

Sure I can see bitcoiners using bitcoin for Ethereum on the exchanges since it's an alternative to using dollars.

Yeah, I recently spent 0.08 BTC on Ethereum.

Im 18 about to get my first job this summer. probably going to work part time, maybe full time.

Should I buy a whole 1.00 bitcoin? It would be a large portion of my savings.

Maybe half btc half eth if you really like btc growth rate compared to Ethereum

Eth has a lot of potential but bitcoin is going to hit $3000 within a year, quote me on this

The issue with bitcoins is that they managed to arrest several people therefore DNM must adopt a new currency

BTC = digital gold
ETH = digital oil

goddamn why does it take DAYS to set up a COINBASE???

The price of a coin literally went up 2$ before my eyes in an hour

I am using it for clear net markets where it still serves a good purpose. fuck recreational drugs, I dont need that shit.

That's because it will replace BTC.

We can live in harmony on Mars together. Come now...

The creators said that Ether isn't intended to replace Bitcoin.

>Ethereum would never be possible without bitcoin—both the technology and the currency—and we see ourselves not as a competing currency but as complementary within the digital ecosystem. Ether is to be treated as "crypto-fuel", a token whose purpose is to pay for computation, and is not intended to be used as or considered a currency, asset, share or anything else.

ethereum.org/ether

Of course. No one denies Ether wouldn't be possible without BTC first and of course the people working on ETH don't "intend" for it to replace BTC.

But, it will.

>DNM must adopt a new currency
How is btc compromised?

Beyond now

really wish this train would slow down...dapps havent even released yet...

How dare you

SLOW DOWN
I CAN'T BUY UNTIL NEXT WEEK

They'll be here soon especially when public shows interest. Get in when bitcoin was at this price you would. - Yoda

l o l.

>bitcoin is going to hit $3000 within a year, quote me on this

So why in the fuck would you not put your entire savings if that is what's going to happen?

Poor security op on venders isn't bitcoins fault, there is ways to tumble the coins a few times and cash out through varies means.

I highly doubt the dark web has real market cap of btc anymore as well.

I do

I feel that.

Can you read? That's what I pretty much said. Do you want my SSN while you're at it retard?

I hope to be successful like Dorian :)

Update