/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

"Buck is meta" edition.

>Dreamhack Valencia - Paladins Summer Premiere Schedules (Time in CEST)
dreamhack.es/en/paladins-summer-premier/

>/palg/ Discord
discord.gg/SNwXWHe

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB54)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?47555-Open-Beta-54-Patch-Notes-July-12-2017

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&index=1&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=V5TSsepFwBM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9&index=1

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Counter Guides
paladinscounter.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

>Reveal Trailer (Lian):
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuUX6cakDT0

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>Bug Reporting Thread (OB54 PTS):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?47532-OB-54-PTS-Bug-Reporting-and-Known-Issues

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hzweb.hi-rezgame.net/hirezstudios/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Hi-Rez-Studios-Twitch-Drops-Program-Official-Rules.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to appreciate Fernando's efforts to support his team!

This game is not fun anymore. I can't win, I'm playing versus FAR too good players. It's over. I'm unhappy. I shouldn't play to chase a win only to lose again.

I want to hug, seris pinch her cheeks and tell her it's going to be ok.

You could practice in the training range for a while, now that it gives you full experience past account level 13.
Play some new champs, test new combos, cry a little that other people are running champs they never get to play too so it's usually a team of four damages/flanks and you against bots

Just got 15 crystals but i didn't get any whispers nor ingame notifications.

Yeah, it's random but not 100% random. It's streaky like bad computer based RNG systems.

What elo are you?
What elos are you getting matched against?

Did HiRez rebuild smite tactics from the ground up or something in teh last year? I remember this game being a crash royal rip off when they debuted it at first.

reminder

Will the power of hell give Seris a boost?

If I make this the next OP pic will you stop?

It goes in every thread for continuity.

they cancelled their clash rip off

Finals today?
Will China numba wan?

Depends on if it's rigged or not.
Or if NA can deny them their meme comp.

Did you ever doubt him?

>Implying there's no Buck player on CryptiK

Well, that's the thing. What if China whips out their B-Team/second mains? Sometimes the enemy you know is preferable to the unknown comp they'd pull out in response.

That would be great. Really looking forward to seeing shasha's Androxus.

I don't know if it'll give seris a boost, but it'll definitely give my sasuga one.

>Maeve in B
>inb4 proof
it's still A and not B. Compare her to Tyra, Inara or Kinessa.

kek, they know no one cares about console finals so they are showing the console finals first.

She's literally bigger than Inara. I don't know what your issue is.

Just making sure, the "adblocker blocks the lootbot" thing is a meme, right?

Hi-rez said they confirmed with twitch it happens but people have had it on and received drops. It's probably bullshit.

or you could use a different browser without ad blocking just to run the streams without impacting your normal browser just in case

That's what I've been doing. Still no drops. Fuck Hi-Rez.

Make sure your linked email and HiRez account is verified. So is your Twitch account. Makes sure everything's verified.
I personally disabled adblock on Twitch and used Chrome with both the chat and the stream open. Got Quicksilver and Bloodmoon on the first day and Dreamhack Maeve on the 2nd day. Noted that I did not get a notification for Quicksilver and Bloodmoon (probably because the daily rewards fucked with notificatioin) but it is still there if I check Customization.

Is Bomb King decent or is he shit? I'm new to Paladins and i never seem him getting played whatsoever. I hope he isn't bad because the thought of being a giant bomb throwing other bombs fills me with a primal joy.

> hzweb.hi-rezgame.net/hirezstudios/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Hi-Rez-Studios-Twitch-Drops-Program-Official-Rules.pdf

:^)

This is Ying.
She is my wife.

So, aparently everyone hates me now for saying she's not evil.
But who cares, all I need is her love. There were eventually going to be obstacles, but together we will surpass them.

he's kinda squishy and doesn't fly as far with his poppy bombs anymore, but he's still an outright menace if he's played right.

>Announcer: What's up Valencia?!
>4 people say yay

What are turbo cancer champions in this game and who are unredeemably shit?

>Turbo cancer
None
>Unredeemably shit
Skye and Torvald

How do i play him right?

He's shit now

Not falling for this again. One outburst was enough.
You can keep posting your lies, but they won't change a thing.

Ying a cute (though her voice has a tendency to get on my nerves). I wish you and your wife a great future.

She is not!

I claim Jenos.

Practice, good aim, and dropping on people from on high while they're distracted elsewhere and can't get away from your King Bomb.
Also, grumpy bombs whenever it comes off cooldown.

RAYNED

I'm guessing what i want to do is stun any high mobility and squishy champs with a grumpy bomb before quickly following up with two sticky bombs (probably enough to kill most squishies, but i don't know the health bars of most squishies).

Thank you, user.
I hope you can find happiness with your special one too.

Nope.

Squishiest has 1800 HP, which can usually be taken down with a grumpy/stickies in short order.
Evie's the biggest pain in the ass because >iceblock, but generally speaking flanks aren't going to be your target of choice unless they make a habit out of gunning for you.
My advice would be to practice him in the training mode against bots for a while, get the feel of him, find out what works for you and what doesn't, and then test what you've learned on real people.

Console looks so boring mechanically-wise, but the crowd is cheering, so it's good I guess.

It looks boring because paladins is boring to watch, pc paladins looks just as boring to anyone that doesn't follow the scene. This tournament has only been interesting because of the storylines behind the teams, not because of their play.

>ruckus is god with aim assist
who wouldve thought?

I get blamed every game for the loss. Maybe once I reach a lowe ELO people will blame each other less?

That's not it. It's a lot of fun to see Laizy's Drogoz for example, or to see WarDoom placing a really good wall. It's just that PC players are better and more fun to watch than console.
But yea, this tournament has been great mostly due to quite a few underdog stories. The close matches add to it a lot.

>best champ finally gets picked and wins
>it's a console match

I am conflicted

So which are all the streams I should open in different tabs for maximum profit?
I already got all three skins in two days, so it's just for the crystals and chests at this point.

Just the official stream. It will only count as you watching 1 stream no matter how many tabs you open. I only watch the official stream and gets all 3 skins in the past 2 days as well.

I got no skins but i got 30 cyrstals will i ever get a skin?

If you got 30 crystals and did not do anything to mess with it then yea you will get the skin eventually.

Anyone watching the stream who can tell me what the bans were? I'm assuming makoa and maybe evie?

It's OB52 so no bans.

But some people were saying they were getting drops at double the rate with multiple streams open. What I don't know is which streams apart from the official ones those are.
Is it just placebo then?

Maybe just confirmation bias. I mean, you could try, but if you already have all 3 skins there's no reason to open so many tabs anyways.

ohh that's true. Feels like the bans have always been in the game already.

It might be, but other channels mentioned were hireztTV and the french one. Though, since you can get duplicate skin drops, I don't know how effective it'll be if you just want crystals.

Console Ruckus is basically OB46 Bomb King.

your mom is basically OB46 Bomb King.

I mean, it's not like I have anything to lose. I don't have a data cap so idling them would be inconsequential. I don't mind getting duplicate skins, it goes hand in hand with the chances to get skins so it's not like I can avoid it.
What's the name of the french one?

iker_guide

*chances to get crystals
Whoops.

why is no one picking mal damba? They did really well on him yesterday.

Personally I'd prefer people who have the skins to not bother with idling because them being in the stream lowers my chances of getting them. Because fuck the lootbot.

>console pro level
Cryptic is pure shit

Does damba have aim assist on teammates?
If he doesn't it would be completely understandable why they would go for ying instead

console is basically the special olympic of e-sport.

At least that means the Console event will end soon.

>$50k to hold down a button while the game plays itself for you

console esports were a mistake

I really dislike Raynday

>open up steam for 2 minutes
>you have won maeve skin twice
Hell I don't need a 4th maeve skin.

It would be pretty cool if they gave out codes for it if you win it twice.

>still no skin
yay

Ah shit
I think at some point when i'm making accounts i put up some bullshit number for my birthyears

>Console picks Zhin

ZHIN???

>zhin

>3 down already
I miss kanga

who's best pubstomp front liner when playing with and against dripchins. like buy no items, run off ledge, 10k damage end of round types?

I have a lot of success standing on point as nando, since nobody wants to stand on the point

>RETALATION ZHIN

Holy shit at least show a little bit of respect for your opponent.

>Zhin
>Ying
>Andro isn't using dark stalker
Console is a meme

>t. Vox

>losing with ruckus on your team and zhin on their team
Just end this shit show already.

nando is pretty good for killin' now after the patch. Just try to build him as aggressively as you can. You could also try ruckus.

finally it's over
Now let's see the better CryptiK.

literally a pubstop lmao

well, at least the real matches will start now.

Will i recieve the crystals on my PS4 account if i link it with my hi-rez account?

>won blood moon again
t-thanks I guess

OH MY GOD, HE IS TO PURE, SOMEONE PROTECT THAT GUY.
HEHE