withthewill.net/threads/16945

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory
gematsu.com/2017/03/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-first-details-video-screenshots

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

>Adventure tri. part 5 PV
twitter.com/pKjd/status/878991971716550656

Hacker's Memory News
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63475772
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for togemon

Second for Togemon's partner and the eternal best Digigirl.

according to the manual the 20th vpet doesn't lose data upon losing power during battery switching, does that mean you could reinsert the safety tab to cut off power and get a long term pause of sorts? tamagotchi semi-related, couldn't find a pic of a digi pet with the plastic thing

Is there no limit on how much I can train my Digimon in the 20th ver vpet?

I'm trying to get Greymon.

Yes, if it works like previous v-pets. Basically, it saves every time your digimon evolves, so you'll go back in time a bit to the moment your digimon evolved last.
No limit that I know of.

cool, being able to do that seems like a nicer way to take a break than just letting them die if life gets busy

Digimon X SMT when?

I bet Lucifer would frown upon Lucemon's shenanigans. He wants world of strenght, not world of a single guy annihilates the entire world for the sake of his ego.

was it the first game with achievements?

So V-Tamer Daemon? Or Manga Bagramon?

no.
This probably isn't the first either.

I made a recolor.

>Nortafricanmon

>where the white digimon at.jpg

I saw the episode, was kinda ok. Unryuujin confirmed to have autism.
Next episode we have Rei as comic relief character and his relationship with the american idol who advertises bad puns. And also Sleepmon. A lot of them.

not even 20 posts and already on the brink of existence

Only Mimi can save this thread.

Mimi's viral presence does nothing to save threads.

You should know that by now.

My headcanon:
The shopkeeper Dukemon in Frontier, but ONLY in the English dub, had a double voice because he was a fusion of a Guilmon and an Agumon (2006), not Takato.

Strike true, bump!

all techs are next

Flatter than a japanese schoolboy.

>182746453
>182750965
>Witchmon > Warudamon > Babamon

Well, that makes sense and better than Deusmon

>Not wanting your Waifu to ascend to godhood
Surely you jest

Thread reminder, Haru is a girl.

This reminds me of all the fan theories that Yamato's dad was one of the original Chosen Children because the dub fucked up and made him mysteriously know Gabumon's name. Good times.

yellow means what?

Sauce pls

can anyone out of experience tell me if S is the most difficult arena tournament in Digimon World?
How is it compared to the Bug Tournament?

how are the ratings for digimon tri in nippon?
any chance future digimon shows are going back to being not as overdesigned as they are now?

>any chance future digimon shows are going back to being not as overdesigned as they are now?
Just go watch pokemon if you want that

pokemon is for children

You are overdesigned

Not if she became a male.

Pokemon is already overdesigned trash.

>full size was too big to upload
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63475772

I feel like medals were in old arcade games but I have nothing to back that up.

I threw some of my plastic tabs away, is it possible to make these out of something like just paper?

Ponchomon > Togemon

yeah, all they do is physically block the battery from finishing the circuit, I'd assume any insulator cut to the right shape would do, I'd suggest an index card if you go for paper since it's rigid enough to push in

yellow means you may lose a tamer level by participating

S is the hardest, bug is easier since the only ultimate that can enter is h-kabuterimon, which may or may not appear
Also S has a dynamic roster since it depends on how many ultimate digimon you have recruited (befriended in myotismon case)

that's racist

What is Gabumon

I tried making my on fan virtual pet. It's kind of fun.

They need to make a Vpet with literally all the Digimon in it.

A literal furfag.

I just realized something about Rust Tyranomon in the vpets.

Aegisdramon shoots water, Mugendramon is made out of metal. So they fuse and he rusts into RustTyranomon.

Machinedramon*
ftfy

MachineDRAYmon.*

MachineDREImon*

does Digimon have an overarching goal?

ok that's it, N0 is unity apparently? so when they finally crack the code and get ps4 emulation up and running can some brave soul dig through the sound assets and edit all instances of dray to drah? I just want to know if some day we can remove drei

I saw a bunch of announcements for Bandai Namco games earlier today and most of them were coming out on Steam. I wish that the Digimon Games were coming out for Steam too. It'd make them a little more popular at least.

Also I want to mod shit too.

You mean aside from being Bamco's mismanaged monster franchise that's struggling to keep afloat?

Post your partners.

They probably get enough money for shittons of toy and cardgame and etc. merchandise. Especially with Tri.

fluffy Monzaemon died
which Digimon do I enslave next?

is there a website for this?

Pink

Okay Digi, question time.

You are new holder of Spirits of Dark. Assuming no mindcontrol is placed on you whatsoever, would you rather be Duskmon or Lowemon? Similarly, would you rather be KaizerLeomon or Velgemon? Assume the Leomon dies curse isn't placed on you . As in, you will still die if you are just an idiot toying around but you aren't destined to sacrifice yourself

Definitely Duskmon and Velgrmon. Those designs were too rad compared with the others.

>ice goblin
>ice ogre
>cthulu
>a pufferfish with arms
I know digimon is weird but this shit just gets bizarre after a while

I think same thing. The only thing about Duskmon that triggers me is the teeth location on face mask. It keeps making me frustrated as they are too high

MarinAngemon is still my favourite ultimate for Gomamon.

I don't even care how weird Zudomon>MarinAngemon is

All right, new poll.
Let's just say each Appli Driver embodies any Crest from Adventure. What do you think will each represent?

Remember, everyone should answer. Of all Crest Virtues, Miracles doesn't count, but Destiny and Kindness does.

It would fit better as koromon's ultimate.

Are Happiness, Battles and Techs bonus digivolution requirements?

In what game

the original Digimon World

They are, I didn't need to fulfill the Care mistake requirement

Didn't include Miracle and Fate/Destiny since they are special.

Haru: Courage, Purity
Eri: Love, Kindness
Astra: Sincerity/Reliability, Friendship
Rei: Knowledge, Hope
Yuujin: Friendship, Light

By Digimon logic, that's actually rather reasonable.

It's better than something like Agumon -> IceDevimon, at least.

>koromon's ultimate
It's basicaly Pichimon's Ultimate.

Why are they such so fuggin ebin?

Because the Guilmon line is full of baller designs

Is he cumming by visualizing a thick and throbbing dragon penis?

Haru: Hope
Eri: Reliability
Astra: Friendship
Rei: Knowledge
Yuujin: Love

yes

bump

>Haru fails to live up to his promise to Rei to help save Hajime

I wish Rei would punch the little cunt in the face, but Yuujin would probably stop that from happening.

I was surprised when this and ShootingStarmon were revealed in the manga. I mean, I wasn't expecting them to release more powerful transformations than their anime counterparts. Same with Tactimon's sword at full power and unleashed ZeedMillenniumon.

how the hell can you make any progress in this game.
>train to get stronger
>finally strong
> try to get server desert and maybe cemetary
>digimon dies
>start over
>grind again to get same form
>try to make story again
>oh they are again too old and die.

it gets easier every time they die

Each generation is stronger than the last and you also build up resources to get stronger faster over time with skills and equipment.

So, in the Appmon episode Knight goes evil, because he didnt know about the "Just walk away from the screen nigga" meme. I mean they could just have his App being used by Terrorists, and encrypted hard enough, that the FBI waterboard him to get the unlock, but that would be a bit harsh. Also apparently it took until the 2040s to invent WhatsApp in the Appmon universe. Wonder how they are going to get to GodGrade. None of the Ultimate 4 had any interest in joining forces with them, and the chips are greyed out.

The DUO can probably force it.

How bad is Haru in terms of goggleboys?

Don't bother. Story-oriented gameplay alongside digital pet mechanics are incongruous. It just results in you spending 90% of the game grinding because your digimon die everytime you reach a certain point in the story. Play digimon story games if you want to play a digimon video game. World games are trash.

So I've started playing DW1 and am having a hard time getting into it. Is it one of those games where having a guide is mandatory?

Would have been nice to do 2 Crests like ... But still, I accept your opinion.

Maybe they would make the U4 earn their trust... Or probably Bootmon might reactivate the chips, but get captured in the process...

I wonder what Meiko's crest will be... if she gets one, that is.

Crest of MEI!!!

crests for Savers characters:

Masaru - Miracles
Touma - Love
Yoshino - Reliability
Ikuto - Friendship
Chika - Courage

Sounds like someone is a shitter and forgets that without World Story games wouldn't even exist.

>Horse drawn carriages sure are great, fuck these metal deathtraps.