Post Comfy seats

Post Comfy seats

>that
>comfy

wut

this looks breddy comfy

It still looks like if I sat on that for more than 15 minutes in my wallet will feel like I am sitting on a rock.

New probably fine but I think nearly 50 years old seats like this that went through dozens of owners is kind of disgusting and only a small fraction of cars you buy got a throughout shampooing. Even with a ton of cleaning, won't be 100% clean with fabric like that.

>dozens of owners
if your dumb enough to have a car that had "dozens" of owners you deserve whatever happens to you.

heh

>implying it is still likely to find a reasonably priced, clean car with less than 3 owners from the fucking 70s to early 80s

I wish they still made suede interiors.

women love this interior one week in a month

yes, its very easy

Mi papi had an 80s crown vic that he bought as the second owner in 85, used it as his daily for 30 years and maintained it religiously, then gave it away for practically nothing after he decided to upgrade to another car, although admittedly this usually isn't the case. Comfiest seats in any car I've been in tho, felt like driving around in a sofa
(pic very much related)

The seats in my caprice are velour

comfiest seats
floaty V8 landbarge
cruising down the highway in the middle of the night
warm glow of the street lights dancing through the car
night driving music on the radio
A E S T H E T I C

I wish I still had her on the road...

Those look... familiar...

and the seats in op looks like it will be uncomfortable as soon as a sit down and after a trip my lower back will be dead

If anyone's ever sat in a W123 Merc you know how fucking brilliant the independent spring seating is.

Maximum comfy.

My old '85 turdor had the chocolate brown interior, it was next level comfy.

Amazingly comfortable

I usually don't like leather seats but I drove one of these the other day and god damn these seats are comfy. Made me kind of want to buy one. ~2001 Volvo s60.

Grandpa drove an 85 Pontiac Parisienne when I was growing up, shit was beyond comfy

my nigerians

Mine are pretty comfy

Goddamn, that looks like fucking velvet.
I want it.

Turbocharge that bad boy with an electric bidet

This, volvo seats are best seats

My caprice has these seats