/mcg/ - Minecraft General - Comfy landscapes edition

Previous thread: We discuss Minecraft, Minecraft packs, projects, seeds, building ideas...
Share server stories and keep the screenshots coming, we want to see more builds!
If you develop mods or anything Minecraft related, keep us updated so we can give feedback.
Don't spam your server or discord here; use the list from the link below to advertise it.

>==[Links]====[News]==

Other urls found in this thread:

minecraft-ids.grahamedgecombe.com/
i.imgur.com/uSxxz7p.png
reddit.com/r/1710forlife/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for direwolf20 :D

Second for "if you're going to whine about «tawksik» behaviour, you shouldn't be in Veeky Forums, just fuck off".

Fuck off YOU with this unrelated garbage

Nobody cares. The same goes to the autist sperging out last thread.

Does anyone have any printable "cheat sheets" for redstone gates and logics, NBT data and commands, and data values and block ids? All three of those things could be separate sheets. The ones I found all extent passed a single page when I go to print them.

>Nobody cares
Bingo.

On another matter, 1.13 will probably be better than 1.12. Mojang won't add anything serious, so they won't shit on the game even more.

taaaaake it easy!

I guess this is good enough...?

1.13 will be awful. Of course it'll be awful. This is Mojang, one of the most incompetent dev teams in the history of modern gaming. 95% of the team is hired out of the mod community of amateurs.

Modders are already talking about making 1.12 be the last version they ever update for because they can't see the point in rewriting their mods yet again when the game is at the end of its lifespan.

>>Modders are already talking about making 1.12 be the last version they ever update for because they can't see the point in rewriting their mods yet again when the game is at the end of its lifespan.
they do this every fucking time then parrots get added by the relative of one of the circlejerk and then suddenly reddit are all fapping to the thought of dancing parrots in rotating lighthouse

I think a lot of people agree that 1.12 was one of the worst updates ever to happen. Blocks like terracotta blocks ruin the game for me, and just look like some crap ripped straight out of a mod

good enough for what

Terracotta blocks being predefined patterns really goes against the creative aspect of Minecraft.

For general vis stuff

Why do you expect Mojang to know what they are doing?

It's good enough for ordo.

i have this: minecraft-ids.grahamedgecombe.com/
it's not much but it can help you troubleshoot shit with 1.8+ schematics in 1.7.10

First sustainable power/apple source for this world. I forgot how much work it is to get it running. I can't wait until infusing/alchemy becomes easier.

Im playing pixelmon, 1.10.2, is there any way to change the sounds pokemon make? i want to change them to the main game cries instead of having them say their names, its getting real annoying

good shitposts last thread

What furniture mod is this? Looking for something to replace crayfish.

Chisel n bits

Its a texture pack for meme versions called Itembound.

The difference is that 1.13 will be another major mod rewrite like 1.5 or 1.8, and there's just no point in doing it anymore.

That's what the modded community has been saying since 1.10
>n-next update will be hard, I promise this version will be the next 1.7.10, guys!

>implying mojang/microsoft aren't deliberately killing modding with this shit so that they get to flog dlc in win 10 edition

To be fair, 1.9 to 1.12 are too similar unlike 1.7 to 1.8 or 1.8 to 1.9
I hope that after the modding community dies some modders would stick to 1.7.10 without considering leddit.
>More than a year has passed since the attempts of killing 1.7.10
>At least half or little less than half of reddit still plays 1.7.10
This comes from their official polls

>For sane performance on 1.10+ use foamfix
>removed optifine setting.
Nice shitpost edit to the OP.

>Create a stable power source
>Can't focus on anything to do next so I just run and jump around

Oh wow it's just like last time. What do I do now?

Did you already automated your ore processing? Up to 4 or 5? You could also automate the mining as well, maybe automate food gathering or autocrafting of some useful items.

build a parkour course

help on this error?
everytime using optifine my minecraft crashes.
i haven't installed any mods, completely vanilla
what do?
can someone make something out of this error log?

i.imgur.com/uSxxz7p.png

Foamfix now does what the optifine setting did, so now there's no reason to include optifine for performance.

Post landscapes

I dont think thats how mesa biomes work

It doesn't do it automatically. You can disable texture animations in the mod's config (including in-game config in 1.11+), though.

>6 hours since creation
>Only 35+1 posts
We are doomed

>0.7.0 beta 1
Oh i see, haven't been paying attention to when the foamfix site updates. Guess i'll test it for minecraft 1.10.2. Last time i checked was at 6.1v

POST YOUR BUILDS

>placeholder textures

I miss this world, I fucked up my priorities and neither advanced in building or in mods so it went nowhere and accidentaly lost the instance

Gonna drop some old screenshots

m u l t i t r a c k d r i f t i n g

landscape

>and the abyss gazed back
so we took guns to shoot its fucking eyes off

It's a derailed locomotive.
For multi track drifting you need a car with rotating bogies.
t. trai/n/fag

just a meme you autist

What serb is this

Probably a dead one

That one's just an old screenshot I grabbed from the thread some long ass time ago. I makes me laugh.

Much like this one, but it's my own screenshot, from my very first modded experience.

There are so many things in that image that need to be erased.

Well, when the machine brought the server to its knees, I was able to get the one screenshot before our guy did /kill and got rid of something over 3k entities.

Hope that admin also did /kill in that shitty texture pack as well

Yes. I've learned from the error of my ways.

I'm a vanilla only guy now.

It's too hard to find textures that look halfway decent, and aren't a major change from what the shit should look like in the first place.

I used to like Faithful 32, but it just bugs me now.

I like Isabella (the one in ) and Pixel Perfection,

>1.13 will probably be better than 1.12
Of course it will be, I think they said that it's going to be more or less just optimization without much content added, if any.

Castlefag here. It's been a long time. Only the music and the records/sounds remain to be implemented. I'll work a bit on it now I'm free.
Anyone beaten the map so far? Did any of you find the skinwalker?

Yeah, some of them are nice, like Isabella and PP, but it's hard as fuck to find one that actually looks nice, and fits a goddamn kitchen sink like GregTech New Horizons or something of that scale.

1.10 wasn't a hard update. Most 1.9 mods worked. 1.11 wasn't a hard update. 1.12 is an annoying update but not hard.

1.13 will be a rewrite.

Isabella has a big mod support, most importantly for Railcraft,TiCon and Forestry.

Like I said, that's what the community says. Mojang promised so much stuff Minecraft still hasn't.

>He doesnt place NPC workers on his industries
Making some npcs and having them walk around the whole factory makes your building feel 200% less abandoned

>adventure update was 6 years ago
i wanna go back

Haven't played in 4+ years
Are multiplayer servers still filled with kiddiefags or is singleplayer the way to go?

Pretty much yeah

>that horned ALF in the foreground

I keep changing my worldgen parameters, is there a way to just delete everything except my base? Does MCedit still work for 1.10?

McEdit should work for 1.10

Which one of you did this?
reddit.com/r/1710forlife/

How the fuck am I supposed to get through dimensional dungeons safely? One way or another I keep getting sent to the shadow realm, I don't know how to avoid seeing the monoliths.

ABSOLUTAMENTE LOCO

Well shit it actually adds that and works. Will miss the zoom key in optifine.

>1.13 will be a rewrite.
You mean its the C++ version? All i understand is MC is restarting off of Java.

Is there any way to download and play minecraft for free without ever going online or creating a mojang account?

And I'm not talking about the demo version.

Yes, it's called "pirating"

No, Mojang keeps rewriting code in the Java version for literally no reason.

The C++ version is written by different and less retarded people.

How do you pirate minecraft? Please tell me it doesn't involve torrenting it.

RTG?

What's the name of the research for shard transmutation thing? I can't remember and I don't want to waste aspects

fork multimc and remove the verification stuff
I would call you a faggot for being afraid of torrents/not having a vpn but minecraft is probably the most virus'd up thing on the internet.

or just buy it

this
I think they would be more likable if we could somehow texture them ourselves

looks artificial

The C++ version sounds nice, but I'm not sure if it's worth upgrading just for that. I'm not even sure my old laptop would support windows 10.

>fork multimc and remove the verification stuff
I have no idea what any of that means.

Is there a mod similar to Carpenters blocks for 1.11.2?

Architecturecraft and the WIP of Carpenter blocks itself

>all ssp worlds crashed and formatted themselves
>all serbs in the trash
>oceanserb never ever

sleep

>so as long as you have 12 GB or more RAM, 1.10 should run better.

Hell, I have 16 and it runs like shit

How do I make Minecraft start up faster? The startup screen and world loading is longer than the time that passes when I actually play the game.

Meanwhile, Vazkii is shitposting about versions again.

get a better cpu
remove mods like jabba