Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrehQjsz5ck
youtu.be/8YJAWIKDyjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You aren't even posting the best one.

GTS-R

Didn't they all kind of suck?

youtube.com/watch?v=zrehQjsz5ck

Before some idiot starts a shitfest because of this, I'm going to respond reasonably: No, none of them sucked. They were all fast as fuck, but the early ones have a habit of chewing up and spitting out those without the skills to drive them hard properly.

They were shit by comparison to everything in that price range. Horribly unbalanced cars with a heavy front end and a rear that would kick itself out without any warning. Worse than the worst Porsche.

Plus they were shit build quality, as per Dodge requirements to not make anything that will last beyond 20,000 miles.

>They were all fast as fuck, but the early ones have a habit of chewing up and spitting out those without the skills to drive them hard properly.
Sounds like my sort of beast

Always loved the early ones

Post webm of cliff

Vipers are for guys who pay middle-aged strippers for sex.

26 year old virgin here that sounds fine

Skid on, snek

rip snekko

Dude just bang a fat chick, get it out of your system. It's like 1-2 hours worth of work, and they get drunk easily for some reason. Someone said fat doesn't absorb alcohol? I don't know.

whichever one doesnt have that shitty V10 is the best

Sounds rad

damn shame her fat distribution isnt all in her tits otherwise she'd be qt
KILL
Y
S

>sounds better
>more power
>weigh about the same

its a good deal

>responding to le ebin pretending to be retarded trip
I'm assuming you're just pretending to be retarded as well. The cars were 50.X/49.X F/R.

Turbo Truck Motor v10 > that

im australian i dont notice shitposting i just assume its normal banter

Why is it ok to drive a Viper but not other muscle cars?

are you literally taking anything seriously from this shithole?

Who gives a fuck drive what you want.

t. soyboi

yeah but that's what makes her a 5/10 and easy to fugg

Protip: fat chicks are pretty tight, less mileage on the running gear

Viper is not a muscle car, it's a sports car that tried to be a muscle car but failed at being either. It's an abortion, a trademark Dodge fuck-up, just like everything they've made over the last 40 years.

Chrysler is the exclusive brand of impotent boomers and niggers everywhere. Anyone who buys an FCA product in this day and age deserves to die in a concentration camp.

Everyone is wrong. the best version was the armored version. look at that face ready to curbstomp criminals into submission

>Kickass AC Cobra spiritual successor
>failed at ANYTHING other than enticing the nouveau riche to buy it because Dodge stuck to their guns about manual-only

I remember that show

no, he's right.
they fucked it up like they do everything else

HOLY fuck i remember this, massive nostalgia kick, dunno how i found it on aussie daytime free tv back in the day

youtu.be/8YJAWIKDyjw

yeah that's why Chrysler went bankrupt twice inside of 15 years and is now owned by Italian faggots

because they were so smart and successful

nigga PLEASE.

Nissan is owned by the french so by proxy the GTR was also a fuck up.

I'm not saying the entirety of Chrysler is good by a long shot. Chrysler put out way more turds than they did good cars. But you're both being moronic to brandfag about it when this was a car that Carrol Shelby was all up in.

Chrysler fag here

Succ it your just jelly of muh viper

>Front engine
>RWD
no thanks

Thanks for proving yourself as a shitter for me.

learn grammar, you yokel

Skid on snek!

literally kill yourself

>Skid on, snek

Skid on snek

Okay Veeky Forums

Viper revival, or should they try something new?