>BLG becomes RLG
>Burbalade gets an actual Escalade, then disappears
>Murphy mourns his best friend's passing and keeps overlanding
>squarebody Suburban guy parks on some rocks for validation photos
>anthony ronald brown's overbearing preaching of all things Montero
>Yellow YJ guy has been a while

>yfw links aren't linked
>yfw your face is a Landcruiser

Just ordered a new gas tank for my yota, it was losing power on long hills, fuel lines were clogged with rust so I cut open the old gas tank and it's now obvious why

I hope you die

Did I rape you or something?

fatal toyotas

>yotafags be like "$4,000 firm i know what i got"

Getting suspenion work done tomorrow before big innawoods trip later this week.

Feels goodman.

Sexual

does your ass whistle

You say that as a joke. But someone wants $3000 for the frame, engine transmission, rear axle, and rear half of the drivetrain from his FJ60 invovled in a full frontal crash for $3000.

I just NEED that A440F transmission for my land cruiser but that guy won't let it go for market price. arg.

Just came back from my trip this weekend. Cut short because I had to work today. Going out Thursday again hopefully for 5+ days now. Where are you headed, user?

4runner died on me the other day, started tearing it down yesterday, found pic related on the skid plate, 3.slow is kill. 330K miles. Times for new nippon power.

how did your 2016 4runner rack up 330k miles

Damn work always getting in the way :/

Leaving for a Thursday - Sunday primitive camping trip up in Geaorge Washington national forest. Hit some tails, hike, play responsibly with guns, and general innawoods antics.
Should be a good time.
Where you heading next?

Both muh nippons, yota is down for a while. Pathy don't quit tho, my baby don't mess around.

His isn't blue

It's a 1990 lol

Hit some trails* derp

Actually it is

> 18276047

ouch

>You say that as a joke
not really, i know how idiotic toyotafags are when it comes to pricing, it's the sole reason i have not nor will i ever buy one cause they are just not worth what people want for them

i bought three fullsize 4x4 trucks for what most people want for a clapped out toyota or wrangler

I almost feel need for getting my tacoma for 2k.
Came with a new clutch and drive shaft :/

Paint is a bit meh. But she'll eat

literally hit them fucklord

I almost feel a need to samefag claptrap toyota shit and have conversations with myself

I'm going to Poconos who's coming?

tay

Well shit bruv, why don't you just roll with us when we head out next time? Got plenty of room in the Landy, not to mention my girlfriend's Comfy Corolla

tay

I can feel the love in the air :D

Luckily its just a toy and I'm not emotionally invested in it lol

yoda

That was at my moms place in February, I think you're confusing it with the time we all went to Applebys in Sept. Doesn't matter either way, I prefer the Ranchos on my Taco anyway. Just re-did the washer pump next week is gonna be tail light replacement. Yey

This is a cute meme. I drive in the beach with mine and have no issues.

But I do have Corolla seats in mine. Maybe thats the trick

tacoma frame recalls were a huge issue in the late 90s up until mid 2000s

not a meme, unfortunately

i wasn't joking either. i'm joining in on that anger ): but i have a lot more to lose since i'm actually now financially invested in these things.

Yea how did you guess? Changing those tie rods was a bitch but luckily Toyota uses the same ones in like 5 diff models so it was pretty easy to get a pair. I don't remember which day that was, did I pick you up in the Rolla or the Venza that day?

SoSeXC

I had mine changed and never had a problem. I relaly like how Toyota stands up for their product unlike Chevy and Dodge. Just another satisfied Toyota owner for life.

I'll take your word for it friend :)

But I guess driving on the beach doesn't hurry the tacoma. Maybe it's that super nip magic

Yeah it was laguna beach, that was awesome. I love how I had to pull a Chebby out of the sand with my Trusty Rav4. You remember that time with Emma and Jonathan who came with their Scion xB?

We had a blast, tell Stacy thanks for the fruit basket. Lol, I'm trying to eat healthier these days. Love the tacoma, there's a reason it's the best selling small truck in the continental US

Is this Jim?

I'm unfamiliar with your maymay user, explain it plox :)

I'm in Canada so they think I'm slow, eh.

Probably head up to see if I can spoop some moose again and maybe actually find a deer worth spooping at. Drive over to a section that's open to Dec. 15th so i can get a legitimate one. but at this point, i'll eat some 50 lb half fawn so my damn tag doesn't expire.

Anyone else hunting here?

no worries bae
tay yoda has to otherwise they can't compete in the US saturated pickup market.

we jimposting now?

Holy shitballs Darryl? I didn't know you came on Veeky Forums. Hows the "project" FJ10 Cruiser going? I can't believe you actually found one in the Tri-state area that wasn't wrecked to shit. Fucking lucky dick but I don't feel too bad lol because I found a MINT AL20 SW10 Tercel with a mint 3A-TE so yeah, I know you're jelly. It's okay I'd be jelly too.

wanna go with 255/85s on my trug this winter but i don't want to be bullied for having pizza cutters :(

You lucky ducky! I am jelly for sure, but I fucked your wife when we camped out in the Adirondacks while you were shitting uncontrollably in the woods from that bad fish taco. See you metroplex

Not sure who's trolling who. But I'll get some nice comfy pics from the mountains while I'm up there.

Project FJ30 AL60 is all go. Just got my refund last week and I got a top secret locker on order :D Can't wait.

The Rolla so it must have been a Sunday or Wednesday. I thought it was a Thursday, my bad.

Thursday is taco night doof you'd know that if you weren't such a spaz

What's the winter tire of /org/?

I've got Blizzacks on my Corolla and it handles like a mountain goat. Me and Barb took a trip up the Canadian Rockies in the rolla just because my Landy was out of gas, and I was really surprised how it handled the mountains. Toyota knows what they're doing, that's for sure.

who /Isuzu/ here?

No. Go away.

lmao be nice

Just changed plugs on my 3VZ 4Runner and it runs so much smoother now, thanks for asking. Hows your lifted Taco did you weld that diff yet?

*Rolla = Corolla

What's up with the kid who has aspergers? Did a Toyota long dick his mom?

Did you change the plugs on your 3VZ 4Runner? Is it smoother now?

**Landy = Land Cruiser

>all this anti-yota mad
heh
Good chance to ditch the VZ engine all together. I'd be finding a GM bellhousing adapter and fitting either 3800 Buick or Series 2 V6 pronto. Toyota mini trucks are the one application a GM 90° V6 makes sense.
Nothing wrong with "cheese cutters". I'm aiming for a set of 235/85s in the near future. Skinny tires actually have a lot of advantages in the forest.

Oh, it appears my Isuzu superiority has led to some controversy.

Yep, sure did. I used NGKs this time because I hadn't tried them yet. So far so good, yeah it's uktra-smooth now I accidentally turned the key to start while it was running :*) Whoops but it's all good now. Finally got to clean out the coin bin too, wow it was nasty!

biasply4lyfe

Ha ha yes, I remember your coin bin from last time, did you finally get it cleaned out? Do you prefer Denso or NGK?

I was once. Isuzu MU SWB with a God tier 3.1 litre 4JG2 turbo diesel. Fun fact, MU stands for Mysterious Utility.

These days I'm all Montero baby.

For the Runner, it's going to be Denso next time. The NGKs are good so far but Denso is original on the 3VZ so that's what I'm going for next.

What about for the rolla or the landy?

**Runner = Toyota 4Runner
hehehe I don't want to confuse our new friends.

>>BLG becomes RLG
thats RABLG to you faggot

(rah bull guh)

R A B L G
A
B
L
G

I'll go NGK on the Rolla and Bosch Double Platinum for the Landy. The oil filter is going to be a Wix but not sure which oil to get yet. Castrol or Mobile?

Real nigga hours...wuddup

>primitive camping trip up in Geaorge Washington national forest.
literally my stomping grounds
where specifically? unfortunately havent been out super recently, but was at big levels a few months ago.

DELET THIS

Duly noted.
Why? Proof Toyotas make unstoppable winter warriors.

Amherst area

>massive rust holes are a great badge of honour but only if it's on a toyota
Toyotards, everyone.

>proof toyotas make unstoppable winter warriors
lmfao no
most people park their vehicles in the winter because they're pretty bad with fenders and doors for rust. coming from a rusty toyota owner, i wish my previous owners were more gentle

Doesn't matter how many millions of dollars they throw at shills, they can't delet reality.

Rust is cute

Idiot, rust is good

Thanks mom

Check yourself, son

>83 replies
>15 posters
wtf is going on here

jk you can call me whatever you want friendo
ps 40s are p scary
especially if something big passes by

meant where specifically are you camping lol
but cool man thats like an hour or so from me

D E L E T
E
L
E
T

anons pls

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, FAGGOT!

???

kek'd

Not sure specifically. I just know the general area.
I'll have more info and tails once I get back. Ill spam pics and stories.
Im bringing flash bangs to use as an alarm clock when everyone is hung over

ur cute

lel soudns fun
ive probably been there at somepoint. been trail riding and camping in va for a long time.

ty

Nice. You live in Va? I'm still somewhat new to the camping thing. My buddies have been there plenty of times. I'm just lucky enough to always be at work :/

tay

12 regular posters
1 trojan who hates generals threads who's found a point of contention with shitposting Toyotas
1 regular poster who owns a Toyota that doesn't mind having a laugh at himself
1 domestitard who's latching onto the Trojan's point of contention

This is 4chink. No reason to take anything seriously

>tfw much needed new shocks
Now I just need new rear springs

Social Media Services

We are experts in building brands across all social media platforms. Our specialized teams are connected to the pulse of your industry and help your brand find its voice through strategic messaging, targeted engagement, creative multimedia campaigns, optimized advertisements and spokesperson training.

Full-Service Social Media Management
Social Media Advertising
Organic Campaigns
Contests / Sweepstakes
Analytics / ROI Tracking
Strategy Brand Building
Community Building
Messaging Reporting and Metrics
Advertising Trade Shows
Social Media Training

yeah man
but i hear you on the work. reason why i havent been out a whole lot recently. at least long hours give long paychecks (usually)

whut

>tfw 80% of the time you are talking to like 3 other people on /org/
i wouldnt have it any other way

bil(((steins)))
be careful there friendo