blog.bioware.com/2017/07/04/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-09-notes/
blog.bioware.com/2017/07/04/mass-effect-andromeda-combat-balance-updates/

Previous bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/x4E5K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ashley cutes!
Cuddling? Hoodie wearing? H*ndholding?

I eat Ashley's asshole while fingering Miranda's donut.

Nth for spiky

Bam!

I hate you all.

Boohoo

>going to /dag/

Fuck off from this thread

Would you?

is it a she, if so yes

I don't do turians.

No, she seems to have some birth defect that results in her looking incompletely formed.

better believe it, boyo

Daily reminder that if Garrus was female, this general would dismiss all flaws.

Would you?

All of them.

Wards seem so comfy for some reason

>ywn never eat noodles with your alien gf while sitting outside on the curb, with glows of neon-like signs illuminating sides of her face.

I've been sitting on this screen for like a half an hour. What do?

>this face
Show some mercy and kill yourself

I will not. What will you do?

He looks like random npc from Dishonored

>Implying Garrus is flawed as he is

It's pretty standard sci-fi.
That's not a bad thing, mind you.

Vetara Calarian a cute in new assassin dance chapter

Insane amount of Flanderization.

The guy was a decent shot, becomes sniper god.

I guess somewhat likable since he was "willing to betray his species" and fawning over spectres, to your best buddy.

Loses his opinions and spine due to the buddy thing, the guy literally said Krogans deserved the genophage next to Wrex but after ME1, he seems calmer but still keeps his psycopathic nature (Who else would fucking go to Space-Somalia to become Space-Punisher?).

ME1 Garrus was a decent character, after that he is a sad excuse in writing a "best bro" character.

Trip on, you filthy leaf.

Also, stop peddling your shitty fics.

>tell Garrus to be a good boy in ME1
>he says something like if he can't protect people lawfully, he doesn't deserve to be the one doing it
>proceeds to go to Omega as a vigilante

I mean, I guess Omega doesn't have laws?

Omega has only one rule

One of my regrets is that you can't leave him to die for that bullshit.

Why do you get him back in ME2 again? Just to get the gang together?

Giving Shepard familiar faces. Same reason you get Tali.

I love enhancements!

just downloaded andromeda, i hope it isn't that bad

I'm so sorry user.

I wish we got a Mass Effect game with a big bad that isn't threatening to destroy all life as we know it, maybe some corrupt politician, the batarian hegemony, some space mafia of sorts, etc.

Even in fucking ME:A they pulled the same 'oh noz life is going to end ! ! !' shit

Yup, that's Bioware for you. It's been their thing for quite a while.

Well in MEA the conflict was still small scale since the villain was a rogue officer with about a dozen thousand troops rather than an eldritch horror or a galactic conqueror, and the stakes were limited to a few hundred thousand people spread throughout two cities and a bunch of hamlets rather than an entire galaxy of trillions. Also the villain didn't want to kill everything, just subjugate that small population.

After ME:A, I don't think they can be trusted with their own franchise.

Give it to Obsidian

Live.

Do you guys think Turians have a some sort of punk culture?

Well on Earth they would probably just call them terrorists

Vetra a cute.

none of them are Jack, so no

Anyone playing Andromeda multiplayer? Anyone actually bought it on sale?

I finished the trilogy a few days ago for the first time and I'm having some serious ME withdrawals.

I just want my crew and my supportive blue gf back.

artist by the name Feranta does a fair amount of art featuring alternative-styled turians. Some people here have expressed their dislike of their drawing style but personally I love it. Sadly Feranta seems to have deactivated their DA account, but most of it seems like it can still be googled

She is yes

I dislike the proportions a bit (like her face), I don't mind the style.

Am I yes?

Makes them look like an otter. Do they still draw them like that, really short, with a male head? I dislike that style, if drawn after Evolution/Omega.

i think lots of people go through that, i mean i haven't played the OT in half a year but i haven't been able to uninstall any of the games.

i like it just being there. you know?

>Assassin Dance updated
Didn't know that, thanks user.

bitches got thorax's n'shit.

>this artist again
Don't go looking for the one where Vetra gives birth

I love you.
God loves you too.

That one's not Vetra.

There's a bit of variation, but mostly yes. In addition, there's also a plethora of chibi-styled art. which is kinda qt

Also otters are my favorite. Might have something to do with it

There's a new version with Vetra's face.

???

Oh, shit, I'm behind then. Is it just a recoloring? The originals with the head popping out is not to my liking, to say the least. What a strange fetish, birthing isn't sexy.

That's not as bad. The closer to how they really look the better. Chibi can still have the same details. What's with the tiny fringe coming through, though?

Birds are my favorite. Thought about becoming an ornithologist as a kid. I'd like to study a turian, if you know what I mean. Is that weird?

The rest is practically the same. Weird shit over there, man.

I mean, the thought of her giving birth is a nice one, but I don't want to masturbate to it. What is wrong with people?

imgur.com/a/x4E5K

no

Degeneracy. I think it tends to happen once they fapped for years to hard stuff and got thoroughly desensitized to normal factors of arousal.

Back to Mass Effect.

Where do you think we are

tfw kinda wanted to be a professional falconer as a kid

I don't find it weird at all. As long as it's purely for scientific purposes for cataloging the distribution of kinks in the birb population

I know mts shouldn't really surprise me but... ugh

NOICE

WelllitComplexFossa

I remember that one. I need more of Ashley suckin' dick.

Cease this sickness. Vetra is for cute.

True that.

I just started playing ME:A. There is a lot of information overload in the menus.

Yes.

The cutest.

I tried to draw a cute femtur, but 'I give up, I can't do the face. I should understand that I'm talentless and move on.

God in heaven my sides

The body is on point, which is something at least

don't give up I believe in u

Ara ara little human, how did you get in here~ Oooh stop grabbing me, my waist is so sensitive~
*pomf*
What are we gonna do on the white void little human~

Well now that you mentioned it Neverwinter nights was a pretty bland game too. The only good thing about it was the multiplayer and the billion mods people were making but the single player is also one of the most bland experiences I've had in RPGs in general. I just didn't expect that much out of the game so I wasn't disappointed.

The thing is though that Shephard was basically chosen to become a space investigator and not the leader of men and the grey warden was basically put in a really underdog situation where they had to struggle to rise up and defeat the enemy. In Inquisition and Andromeda you're a complete nobody who gets put in charge of everyone completely out of nowhere because of "You are special" reasons and it just feels super awkward and clunky especially with Ryder who looks like he's 20 something with almost no actual experience other than some guard duty. At least Shephard was a trained elite officer of the army with contacts and training.

Thanks anons. The head was a joke doodley, couldn't leave her headless.
I looked at a reference photo and I found out what I'm doing wrong. I'll draw more later maybe.

Just do what I do user and just give them beady little eyes. They are hard as fuck to get right. I can never get the nose to look right.

That made my day
Don't give up, user. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Good luck user, we're in short supply of drawfags. Nice to see not all of em dead

I want to cuddle with a big armoured spiky girlfriend with a kind and caring personality and a cute nose.
I want to elicit alien sounds of pleasure from her, and feel what it's like to kiss her neck.
I want to hug her and hold hands when we walk about the futuristic city where we live and are happy.

>tfw if the infinite realities theory is correct, a me is currently doing this.
>I'm happy for that me, but also a little Very jealous.

>tfw you realize there's a version of you bragging on an alternate version of /meg/ about how glad he is to have an ayy gf instead if being stuck alone in some shitty alternate universe.

>tfw there's a you who got an alien gf, but was cucked horribly and never recovered.
>tfw that you is their reality's anthony burch.

>tfw there's a you where space travel is a regular occurrence.
>tfw to that you traveling to another planet or star system is as regular as driving to another city.
>tfw this will never be you in this universe.

It's a shame.
I take some small amount of comfort that while I'm not in a neat sci-fi universe with casual spacetravel and qt ayy-lwaifus, I'm not in a constant state of pain and suffering. Most of the time. I could have been a me in a reality of nothing but orror and sorrow and pain and suffering.
>tfw sometimes I feel that's this reality.

wew

Don't make me think about that.

Fuck the possible alternate reality me, probably has a cool ship too.

There's also an alternate me living in a bottle on Brainiac's ship, so it balances out.

In-universe there's a pretty good explanation. The first mission you aren't the pathfinder, but his dad had it set up where on the event of Alec's death Scott/Sarah is the pathfinder. I think that's pretty reasonable considering he's been grooming his kids to take the mantle. I think the issue with Ryder suddenly being The Chosen One is that he/she never acts like it. They stay this snarky man-child no matter what dialogue path you take. Meanwhile you start ME1 as the big cheese but it makes sense because Shepard is a professional officer. I actually liked Andromeda but I think they royally fucked up the MC.

Saved.