>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you never been to a desert before? It is hot as Hell during the day and cold as fuck at night.

Use the Big Picture glitch to bypass the character limit.

He's a tripfag, being stupid comes with the territory.

>yeah not like I'll get a tan during the day
Okay Lucy whatever, just head back to your silly painted world. Not like you ever leave it for heat

>using a Bloodborne pic for a Demon's/Dark souls thread
>>>/bbg/

Are you being retarded on purpose?

How much AR is enough to worry oneself over?

Why doesn't Seath have normal legs?

5-15% (higher for larger weapons) since that's the margin necessary to survive an extra hit.

Going 66 strength or 80 dex nets 10-20% more damage, it's useful because it's one less hit to kill usually.

Punishment for what he did in his previous life (King's Field).

He's a deformed mutant in every sense of the word. No scales, no legs, pixie wings, breathes crystals and relies on sorceries instead of fire.

I didn't play King's Field, what did he do?

Any reason to use the Composite Bow over the Pharis Black Bow or even the Shortbow in DaS1?

I haven't either, it's something I heard from KF user. Basically, he was supposed to keep the world in order, but instead he became a power hungry tyrant.

Better damage and fire speed, IIRC. It was the one everyone used for PvP.

>not dark souls
>thread at 740
>not even going to check paste bin

Why are you noob faggots do terrible at making OPs?

Shut up Jeff

Fuck off degenerate furfag shitter

What is the comfiest Souls game?

Cause he's a BITTTTTCH

Jeff for dsg President!

so how much does carthus rouge add now?

wiki says 20

Jeff is my waifu

>only three concords left

Like all namefags, ur an fagit, but you're on this one. How hard of a concept is the bump limit?

Is there anyway that you can increase your chances of being summoned as a blue?

Not that I'm aware off aside going to popular areas.

probably ds2, but des and ds1 have their moments

without a luck investment or on top of a bleed weapon, not enough to ever get a bleed proc on dancer, the one boss who is specifically weak to bleeding
tried it on a sellsword speedrun recently and even when she just sat there and let me wail on here, no bleed at all

Yes, by staying at lower SLs where there are fewer other blues to compete for summons.

For the guy who was asking about the skeleton. Once I get to rosaria's I might fix him a bit

From can't balance for shit

easy ways to fix blues:
>able to assist WoB invaded by watchdogs, faithfuls, or npc invaders
>blues can assist other blues or darkmoons, not just WoB
>a fucking blue eye orb, or using red eye while in a blue covenant aims towards sinners and gives you concords
but nah, miahacki had to cuck over the one covenant with decent rewards yet again

??

Implying you faggots talk about demon's or dark souls for that matter, rename this to dark souls 2 and 3 general and rename BBG to Good Souls General.

Pontiff, Nameless Kang and Demon Princes are also weak to bleed. And apparently SoC is also vulnerable to it.

Where is the discord?

yes, but specifically dancer has a bigger susceptibility to it. You might be able to get a proc off of demon princes since they just sit there and let you dps all over them, but it's not gonna help much since their hp pool is so massive anyway

>host and onion making their way through first DLC
>finally find them prepping for black flame meme sword guy
>sneak up behind the phantom as he casts his big black ball of anal rupture
>chaos dagger to the spine while he casts
saint was right, this is fun af

riot is my patron saint. a couple of sessions and invasions are fun again

In the pastebin, of course.

and the black flame shield break too, i seem to be able to take out anyone with a shield who breaks off from the group

Any up to date chart with the corvian knife upgrades? can't tell if it's quality or sharp material

according to mugen, its better quality

anyone feel kind enough to drop me a profaned or greatsword of judgement for my sulyvahn cosplay? Please leave your sign at the high wall where FC's usually happen, password dsg.

This is my first INT build ever, in any souls game, how is it?

resin or rouge for katana?

dang, wanted to use it with a dex build

Neither, you shitter

if you can proc bleed, rouge.

But you probably can't, so resin.

>buffing equates to shitting
why?

Obviously, what they should have done was
>Blades of Darkmoon invade sinners and protect hosts in Anor Londo
>Blue Sentinels autosummon for Way of Blue followers and protect hosts in Farron Keep

Making them literally the exact same covenant was the dumbest shit.

>computer game released in the year of our lord 2016 has issues with basic input buffering

>Female
Terrible

Actually why did I level up vit?
Just pretend those 5 points are in end or smth
I never change the gender in mugen, it's most likely going to be a male

When will fromsoft lay off with demon fights, they're fucking atrocious, demon king demon prince stone demon they're all just terrible,m

demons are easy to design and easy to copy/paste movesets and models for. In DS1 and DS3 they are both always used as filler enemies.

Reminder that best boy ENB is streaming Scholar of the First Sin again in15 minutes time

You can safely drop maybe 5 vig points if you need them anywhere, also those vit points
I'd recommend dumping those spare points into str so you get that little extra damage out of your pick swings, or bump dex to 15 and you'll only need sage+1, saving you a ng trip. You should also check your stamina once you get fap+3, you probably might not need exactly 30 to get the amount of swings you want, as long as you have 1 point of stamina after your actions you can still input another, so try to find that breakpoint, for me it's usually around 26-29

Very bog-standard, there isn't much to say really. Maybe use Crown of Dusk, drop Vigor down to 39 so that you can get Att to 30 by using those Vit points.

I honestly liked the demon fights in DaS1, though that may well just be due to the atmosphere of the game itself. It really did feel like you were fighting hellspawn and that you had to eventually venture into the depths of hell to slay their creator.

>playing demon's souls with a friend for the first time
>going through shrine of storms
>we keep getting invaded by a twink who's only interested in breaking all of our equipment
>pure black world tendency
>we both decide to give it one more try
>get invaded within seconds of summoning him
>god damn it
>see invader at the end of a hallway
>it's a different guy
>he waves and runs off
>"what an asshole, he's just going to try to lure us into enemy mobs"
>start looking for him
>notice I'm occasionally getting souls
>also notice there aren't any enemies in front of us
>continue through the level with only the flying rays trying to kill us
>near the end, spot the invader on a cliffside path
>he waves and rolls off the cliff
>tfw he just wanted to help out some strangers

Almost ten years later and it's still the most memorable online interaction I've had in a Souls game.

Why does the parting flame have a STR requirement?

Resins are a crutch for dumpster tier plebeians. Any skilled player doesn't need them to win.

Who's this faggot and why should I care about a streamer?

>make Yorshka captain of the Sentinels, have her being imprisoned somewhere in the Cathedral of the Deep
>make Aldrich drop Gwyndolin's Soul, allow to restore him and make him an NPC boss of the Darkmoons

I would get rid of darts and pick up soul arrow and

Crystal soul spear if invading or anything outside of 1v1s. If 1v1s id keeo maybe dart but get rid of hail every time

You need to hit 15 Str to one-hand GFS anyways, and it also allows you to two-hand Homoprinces and GFH.

swap FAP for the leo ring. Bows deal thrust damage so you get counter bonuses in DS1. With leo ring, that means 60% more damage if you hit during an enemy's attack frames. That 40% extra damage is huge if you utilize it right.

For that same reason, estoc or rapier would be preferred over longsword, especially since in close quarters you should be going for backstabs anyway, and rapiers have the strongest backstabs in DS1.

also, drop the kite shield for grass crest / crest/ dragon crest.

Go with lighter armor to compensate overall.

>homoprinces greatsword
>not twincest princest greatsword

You shouldn't. Nobody should, except to laugh at him when further misfortune comes his way.

I'm kind of surprised that people are still willing to watch him after he said that he hated Dark Souls live on a stream, I guess there's no bounds to gullibility.

>Rings are a crutch for dumpster tier plebeians. Any skilled player doesn't need them to win.
>Throwing Knives are a crutch for dumpster tier plebeians. Any skilled player doesn't need them to win.
>Green blossoms are a crutch for dumpster tier plebeians. Any skilled player doesn't need them to win.
>Shields are a crutch for dumpster tier plebeians. Any skilled player doesn't need them to win.
>Weapon Arts are a crutch for dumpster tier plebeians. Any skilled player doesn't need them to win.
>Weapons are a crutch for dumpster tier plebeians. Any skilled player doesn't need them to win.
>Spells are a crutch for dumpster tier plebeians. Any skilled player doesn't need them to win.
>Miracles are a crutch for dumpster tier plebeians. Any skilled player doesn't need them to win.
>Pyromancies are a crutch for dumpster tier plebeians. Any skilled player doesn't need them to win.
>Armors are a crutch for dumpster tier plebeians. Any skilled player doesn't need them to win.
>Leveling up is a crutch for dumpster tier plebeians. Any skilled player doesn't need them to win.

Why does the parting flame have a STR requirement?

I may get 16 STR for MLGS or just more Pick AR, I don't really need more spells and hail is actually a good spell, for 1v1 that is.

I'd personally swap the Young Dragon Ring for a Prisoner's Chain, adjust the levels to suit the change. It'll give you 15 extra levels

You can easily get DEX to 18 with that giving you maximum casting speed with the sage ring +2, which will allow you to better combo with Heysel Pick. That leaves you with 9 levels. I'd personally put 6 of those into ATT to get one of the ranged nukes such as Great Deep Soul (Remember, Murky Longstaff does great damage with dark spells and scales up to 60 INT), Crystal Soul Spear, etc;

That leaves you with three levels. Could put those into STR to widen your weapon access, or VIG for the sake of HP. Either way, you're losing a very minor amount of damage from the weaker dragon ring for the sake of more casts, more weapons, faster casting speed. The benefits greatly outweight the costs

So Hawk and Leo Ring? Does Hawk Ring even do anything for lock on range?

i hate the way attacks and WAs like quick step work similar to dark souls 1 rolling when locked on; you can't just use the lock on as a way to keep the camera locked on to an enemy while you control your character because if you press r1 then you will always attack towards them even if you're moving the stick in another direction

gael was actually harder to dodge using quickstep than with normal rolling because of this, you can't really quick step forward and to the right while locking on, it's one or the other and it fucking sucks

I personally feel uncomfortable with chain on casters, they're already squishy as it is and I don't really want to take more damage even though chain is stupid good now.
Not as much as Favor, that thing is hands down the best ring in all games, might as well have it increase FP at this point

I like soul arrows for 1v1s more. If you go mlgs you may want to pick up poise

Just got the dlc

How do I even fight the 3demons? Sometimes the game feels like literally 1shotting me at full health when the same attack 3 seconds earlier did 20%

Im using bleed because thy seem weak to it, but then the 3rd one takes barely any damage from it, and he summons flame orbs that lock on and then does a meteor fire summon thing, if I run from lock on I die to meteors, if I try to stop meteors I die from lockons

What, you mean the /dsg/ one link?

Just summon Lapp, phase 1 is tolerable if you have someone to take the heat off so you can fight 1v1

>DEX to 18 with that giving you maximum casting speed with the sage ring +2,

Pretty sure this is wrong

What's up y'all? DaS2 SOFTS run continues.

twitch
.tv/epicnamebro

It is actually, 10 dex + sage+2 is already cap

Looks good, you hit most of your softcaps and 30 END is generally enough for INT. Spell selection is good, the only one I might switch out is Farron Hail to Great Heavy Soul Arrow or Great Soul Arrow as a ranged punish but Farron Hail is surprisingly great in duels so I wouldn't worry. I would put on some heavier armor though to get your poise close to 20, you're already above 30% weight load anyway and that'll make trading hits with Heysel a lot safer so you can get the Soul GS combo off.

discord.gg/C3AX2Hk

Is the Iron Keep Bridge dead? Seems like only the arena and dlc areas are active, at least at my SM.

Kill the demon in pain first. The demon prince will be a bit easier and will have a much easier to doge laser beam instead of the flame orbs.

I changed it up a little bit

hey fuckface retard you posted early again
don't post bbg images either, they have their own general

Thanks, this fight made me not want to play the rest of the expansion desu; I hate fights with multiple phases like that, so much time wasted when you fail, I mean, not counting SoC ofc, that fight was fun

Because fuck you, that's why. There's nothing wrong with a 15 Str requirement, the Pyro class has 12 base Str anyways, an extra 3 points doesn't even count as additional investment.

I can certainly understand the sentiment, but allow me to demonstrate the usefulness of this build

With the current build using the PChain, FaP +3, Bellowing Dragoncrest and Sage Ring +2:

16/18 STR/DEX, allowing you the stats to use all of the finest weapons your build could want. It is entirely possible to take stats from STR if this is not of any use to you. With the 18 DEX however you gain another, even finer perk: Max cast speed when using the Sage Ring +2

30 ATT, now allowing you not only more casts of your spells to more than counteract the damage decrease from dropping the Young Dragon Ring, but allowing you a vital extra slot for a spell. Nukes, area denial, utility such as hidden body, all now available without sacrificing your preferred spells

More VIT: Allowing you to more than counteract the meager downside given by the PChain and given you the ability to wear armour with more poise. Excellent if you want to take advantage of the Greatswords that have become available to you: The Crystal Flamberge, The GSoJ, the MLGS. All weapons that benefit from making opponents come to fight you up close

>With the 18 DEX however you gain another, even finer perk: Max cast speed when using the Sage Ring +2

You only need 10 Dex to get max cast speed with Sage+2, with 18 Dex you only need Sage+1 for max iirc.

I should perhaps mention that I don't like invading at 120, so this is mostly duels
I'm sorry but I'm not wearing the stupid crown
You don't even need the STR to deal full damage, however the 3 spells that benefit from the explosion will bounce off shields

Someone tell me if he suddenly breaks down and starts screaming about how DaS2 sucks or how he was paid to lie about it.

And is it true that he's actually burning effigies to prevent invasions? If so, what a fucking pussy, might as well just go offline mode.

>I'm sorry but I'm not wearing the stupid crown

Good on you, Dusk Crown is overrated imo, both the magic rings are more than good enough and with an offhand Candlestick that'll be a nice boost on its own. Dusk Crown isn't worth it considering the shit defenses it has and the far worse magic defense it gives you meaning you'll be melted by anyone else using Sorcery or Pale Pine Resin.