>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous

Tharja is my wife

The only thing Berkut is good for is warming cocks! Line up your peasants for a go at him!

Remember to roll green for Daddy.

>So, confession time! I want to fondle you. Huh! How do you like that?

what did she mean by this?

Guinivere, Zephiel's sister

35/36 offenses in my dreams

Give me your sonya

I want Zephiel's sister to step on me

She's going to be a healer

What characters are only worth sending home?

>Guinivere's staff+

Post you're 40 + 10s!

Staff~ Staff~

Is that ugly nu male to the right you? Lmao

Magvel never
Tellius never
Jugdral never

>spent more money on heroes than I have on other games this year

It's a complicated kind of feel.
At least it keeps me busy and I've spent hundred of hours on it compared to most games I've played.

Still think IVs are a retarded mechanic since day one though. If that was fixed, I'd probably whale harder.

Still waiting on Neph/Mia banner though.

I want the mini fang on my dick

According to /feg/, none. :^) Because every skill is useful.

>Haven't rolled a +Spd Robin or Nino
>Been playing since launch
Tragic

>has a stat spread that emphasizes Atk and Spd at the cost of Def and Res, and a passive that further emphasizes turning her into a glass cannon
>has a second passive that requires you to position her in such a way as to block movement to back-line units, and which stops working if she falls below a certain HP threshold
>if you try to position her to use that second passive, the enemy just attacks and kills her in one turn because no defense stats
>even if she survives, that second passive stops working because she's probably well under 50% HP from that attack
I do not comprehend.

Why is this 13 year old so lewd?

Nino!

>Robin
It's July already, Robin is for Bonfire.

Honestly I can't fathom people wasting so much money on Fate GO, it's highway robbery, the rates are fucking atrocious, on the other hand I'm glad FE:H is still doing well, it's very high tier for mobile games

Est, Oboro, and Beruka. That's all.

Why did they make Heroes Delthea so flirty?

A lot of units had weird skillsets pre SI, Hana was one of them. She got a lot better with SI though.

Raigh

She wants the cock

It's almost as if IS was planning some type of in-game mechanic. A feature if you will, that allows a character to someway, somehow, learn the skills from another character.

I know that is pie-in-the-sky thinking, but a man can dream, right?

I already have a 5 Star Robin +1 though. Still does good work in TT and and CC.

>ywn have a team of beautiful girls in decidedly-not-for-combat gowns
>FE6 Guinivere
>FE9 Princess Elincia
>Leanne
>Nyna
>Ismaire
At least Ninain kinda counts as one.

Is this even yours ? I have none but can share this from my friend list.

See Oboro.

>+10

Do you really need axebreaker?

I always despised mobile games, but FEH actually surprised me, it's really good. If anything the only problem is the pacing of the content.

Gaius.

The Summoner is like the ideal guy she describes in Echoes.

A good portion of heroes have skills that just don't fit them while others do. A great example is Lyn whose PRF benefits heroes with high attack which she completely lacks. Another is the recent Sonya, who has a Wo Dao tome PRF yet is not fast enough to take advantage of it compared to actual Wo Dao users.

You can even argue Gunter who has Hone Cavalry has no real meaning in having Harsh Command since he needs to be able to hug the cav he is buffing, meaning he needs reposition, especially when Harsh Command does not affect Panic.

Idea for the next TT; take all the score multipliers and put them in front of the decimal point, so you could get like 5000 for a perfect run.

Almost every healer
Most of hte daggers
Oboro
Est
Beruka
Cherche if you're not building one

You can't fathom people whaling for waifus and husbandos? Are you for real? FGO was 20 ranks higher than FEH until Sonya came along, and that was cause FGO released Gilgamesh who is also popular as fuck.

That's all gacha is. Do you really think most whales (there are exceptions of course) throw money at gacha games for gameplay alone? Well if you came from reddit maybe you'd believe that's the case.

>While the age of consent in Japan is 13 years old, sex with someone who is 13-16 years old is only legal with another individual who is 13-16 year old

so what tier will I run into crazy +10 whales ?

I'm currently in tier 19 and I can still manage to fight with my 4 free ponies

Off the top of my head?
Est if you have Cordelia/Hinoka, but she can tank a magic hit. I'm sure someone can find a specific/meme use out of Shove and Seal Spd.
There's also Beruka, Raigh if you get a better red mage, Matthew and Gaius if you're not making a meme Felicia build, and any healer without Rehab or the special of your choice.

Poison Strike is useful and so is Pivot.

>Matthew
He gives Hone Speed at 4 stars, you IDIOT. I wish I could pull more matthews.

but this dead mobage is e-sports shit

I am 16 years old mentally

Is Beruka really that bad?

>Honestly I can't fathom people wasting so much money on Fate GO

This entire genre of games is built upon people who spend loads of money on the most meaningless shit possible. Why are you so surprised? specially considering that Fate has a fanbase and a bunch of waifufags to begin with.

If anything, you should wonder how fucking fanless, waifuless, garbage like Game Of War/Candy Crush/Slots whatever/etc. is in the top 10 on instead of why FGO is barely reaching the top 50

BREED DELTHEA

Tier is irrelevant on matchups. I'm tier 20 capping at 4830 or so and max I've fought were full +5 fliers team. You're going to need to run high merges and/or armors/dragons to run into big whales.

Most people get stuck at tier 19 or 20. Even if they get a deathless run with a bonus unit you simply won't have a high enough score to move up.

There are green fliers better who can do her job as a tank way better than she herself can. Plus, she doesn't have any useful skills to pass on to anyone.

Guys, if you lack a specific skill fodder, do you try to roll for them or just wait until you're rolling in a banner you're interested in and hope some useful fodder will come along the way? I'm super short on Fury, but I'm not interested in rolling any new characters right now.

she can tank anything as long as it isnt magical, a sword, or a bow.

she can kill almost anything once bonfire is charged and its not a high def target

Why do you people keep using the word esport when there is no pvp ? call it fucking minmaxing if anything.

pvp versus players with friend lead usage when

how popular is fire emblem heroes really? I see people mention super mario run and pokemon go and miitomo together at the same time, but nobody outside of fire emblem fandom ever mentions heroes

You can't stop me from fucking mage lolis

>not +spd -res

lmao

Merric. Literally the worst unit in the game SI-wise and also as a unit.

She can have an Ignis-abuse meme build. I honestly think she's still better than the likes of Merric and Jakob.

Who do I 5* first? I can upgrade Xander, Camus or Ursula

It's not that she's bad, it's just that shes VERY one dimensional. She can do one thing good, and one thing only, and that is tank hits from melee users.

She has decent damage, but why go to her for damage when Cherche is also available as a 3* and outdamage her by a lot? Anything else she is bad at.

FE has always been kind of niche. I've onyl ever had a couple of friends who knew about it, and it was because of smash.

You can't fuck what isn't real, pedofag

I only roll full when I get a 5*

If I don't then I don't roll just for the sake of rolling

His special is decent enough to pass as arena score buffer. Better than Beruka unless you plan on 5*ing her for a Killer axe+, which are now obsolete because of Slayer weapons.

Delthea was a mistake

Injuring Sonya!

Save it for Bercute!

I was looking for a Jagen this morning, I need his horse buff. Instead fucking Mathilda comes along in the only blue orb I had in the roll.

Now I have the entire banner and only used ~50 orbs

That's my wife

SOREN

Getting 12 sp per kill makes things so damn fast.

I wonder who going have the next set of valor skills

why do her tits inflate when she gets hurt

Take those pants off.

Who's gonna be the next mage to stir up a shitstorm?

I would say a bit less popular than Fate GO.

Both fandoms are pretty similar to be honest, they like niche franchises, they like waifus, they have their own "racial" divides based on content (FE has grampas, GBA babies, and awakeningfags, Fate has VNfags, Nasuverse autists, anime/Zero secondaries, etc) I would not be surprised if a lot of people in here picked up fate Go as well, or some Fatefags picked up Heroes as a second game to play during stamina recovery time.

What is it about the bra being visible that makes it that much hotter?

>Can only afford QR 2 on my Xander, Camus and Nowi.
This bothers me more than it should.

>most people get stuck at tier 20
user.....

Pent has to be the one to dethrone Linde. Or Athos. They're canonically too powerful not to.

It's more popular than F/GO here but F/GO in Gookland is absurdly popular

Aversa

>Pedos hate reddit
Is this why there are so many here that hate it?

can I roll for delthea with 17 orbs or is there actually a chance of me getting 5 blues to choose from

defense mechanism

Most people who don't suck or aren't new. 4.8k gets you into tier 20 nowadays, even if you drop out. So you can easily bounce between 19 and 20.

Yes and yes.

>finished SP grinding anyone that still had skills to learn
>all my units are level 40 except for promotion/inheritance fodder
>all quests are done except for 8 of the tab C shard ones and the armor quest which I can finally start making some progress on
>still don't have a perfect deathless run yet
They're throwing too much content I always feel the need to be on top of it

To activate Desperation

Her bra is snapping when it was previously holding them back

I've had a monocolor roll before, 5 greys. Don't risk it.

Improvised flotation device/high speed impact cushioning.

>implying sonya wears a bra
That's her bustier's lace.

Ya I've been bouncing from those two for a while now.
>Offense score is 4,798.

Literally any of them as long as they don't Henry/Odin/Merric stats

Pent will probably be what people want an armor mage to be. Magical Hector, the guy who is incredibly bulky, yet has high-enough attack to destroy shit on the counter.

Basically, the one unit that we'll be feeding our Takumis for close counter