25 years old with no license because been a loser my entire life

>25 years old with no license because been a loser my entire life
>driving lessons instructor tells me i'm a really good driver
>took test a month ago, failed because another driver didn't abide by right of way at a stop sign
>taking test again tomorrow, live in america so test is easy as FUCK and still failed
>scared as fuck of a test 16 year olds take and pass easy no problem

Just end my life Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4716448/Clever-people-likely-fail-driving-test.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What would you like me to tell you?

And yet you come to a Chinese cartoon discussion board to tell us all how much of a pathetic fuck you are, hoping for some hugbox sympathy, instead of actually doing something about being a sad sack of shit.

i tried 3 times and passed on the 3rd.

desu they LOOK for shit to fail you on if you appear in the least bit nervous or unconfident. Just practice till you can drive in your sleep then pretend that the evaluator is just a dude your giving a lift home

hellos hell oles hellholes helfagot

here's an idea,

once you're done weeping, dust yourself off and try again.

How long does getting a retest take in america

>took test a month ago, failed because another driver didn't abide by right of way at a stop sign

give me a break, they wouldn't penalize you for that. you must've reacted in the wrong way.

Just be sure not to make careless / nervous mistakes. Chill out with a cup of tea or something before you leave and do some breathing exercises if you have to - but try not to think about it too much.

Don't forget to use your blinker when parallel parking too - I forgot to do this but fortunately the tester person was not paying attention at all and busy texting.

relax dude, there's no limit on how many times you can take it so just do your best.

30 days IIRC. I passed on the first go around, though, because you have to be retarded to fail a driver's test in the US. My female friends all took 4+ years to get a license.

Honesty they need to pass a law that if you fail the first time you fail forever. Too many retards as it is on the road.

supposedly everyone who fails the first time has a genius iq. go figure.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4716448/Clever-people-likely-fail-driving-test.html

>tfw passed first time

>being relaxed is more important than remembering every single rule of the road by the letter

Wow news to me pal. I nearly failed my written test because of stupid right-of-way signage bullshit and stuff about the proper way to deal with cyclists, but I passed my practical with perfect marks despite watching a motorcycle crash in a 4 way intersection right in front of me.

Don't worry about it. Its easy. It took me to my third try to pass, because they practically rigged the parking section. Never even ticketed or got in an accident in 7 years.

you think that is bad

it took me 3 attempts to complete my CBT(think MSF but harder) [spoiler] on a scooter[/spoiler]

I passed first time.

Op has textbook anxiety

Three theory tests. All passed on first
Three practical tests. All passed on first

We'll see what happens when I go for my full motorcycle license

>failed because another driver didn't abide by right of way at a stop sign
No, they didn't fail you for this. Maybe you tell yourself this because you want to blame your shit driving on someone else.

any tips for someone who dont know too much about driving but want to learn to be better.

Wow man, you better get your shit together by the end of the week or you're gonna be a neurotic fucking mess for the rest of your life

>be Canadafag in BC
>glorious state owned auto insurance monopoly also acts as our dmv
>be 17, have Learner for a year
>take test, instructor asks to pull over and open door
>wtfbutok.exe
>fail for not shoulder checking when opening door

That was years ago and I'm still fucking chapped.

>live in America so test is easy as FUCK
not true, driving instructors nowadays will ding you for fucking anything. American driving tests being "easy" is a meme made up by bongs so they can feel better about not getting theirs until they are 18. I know many people who failed their driver's test for shit like having their front bumper hanging over the line to the intersection at a red light.

>got his B
>didn't get his A2

nigga do you even Veeky Forums?

two weeks in CA

I bet you've got nothing of the alphabet

I guess it depends on who is proctering the test. The lady I took the test with told me that I essentially fucked up everything important, but I some how managed to pass and I got my license first try.

thats a provisional it looks like that without any tests for full licence

OP HERE

GUYS I DID IT. I PASSED. I NOW HAVE MY LICENSE 5 DAYS BEFORE MY 26TH BIRTHDAY ITS A MIRACLE

oh wait

>now i have to buy a car, buy insurance, pay for gas and maintenance unlike my based road bicycle
>still have no social life so i don't have anywhere to drive anyway

OP here, yeah you do basically have to be retarded. That's why i failed, because i'm retarded

nah they did. basically i was turning right from a stop sign and a person across the intersection was turning left. i guess i took a few seconds too long looking into traffic so the person left a split second before me and then i went and that was be not abiding by the right of way

congratulations

what did the test consist of?

its the american driving test so its ridiculously easy. makes it even more pathetic i failed the first time.

Took me 5 to do my CBT lmao, also took me 4 attempts to pass my driving test. I don’t do well under test conditions I get all nervous and overthink and make stupid decisions.

when i was 16 i toke the test 3 time because i was faded on the first 2 and on third i was domed from smoking a whole pack of stogs 20 min before i toke the test at the dmv. i dont even know how i passed my third time because i literately fucked up a bunch of times and i was sure i did more than 3 automatic fails but the guy who was testing me was chill and said im good enough. TFW youre literately a menace in scociety

have you tried not being a loser?

>have such a big brain you end up taking tests into your 40s