dahye...

rent a supercar for a day

snutey patootey

gettig aids > overwatch

based poorbro

based gookbro

StarCraftVerified account @StarCraft 5m5 minutes ago

It's happening!

This season's War Chest is being revealed, RIGHT NOW.

Get in here! Twitch
.tv/StarCraft

new skins!!!

finals next... snute vs elazer

anyone hype for this epic bo7 zvz

Warchest, useless hats, price 10 bucks or 25 for everything, 25% goes to the prize pool, I think I have seen it somewhere, what could it be? I think it also had a 2 in its name like starcraft and it begun with D... hmm

im not sure you pay for it. just earned reward with xp

us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/20859945/war-chest-visual-guide-7-15-2017

THIS

CHANGES

EVERYTH

nevermind i just saw a video about it i was wrong

6 years too late

shut up destiny

To be able to earn rewards you have to buy warchest first, which is 10$ if you buy it for once race or 25$ for all 3 together
I cannot understand blizzard either, if they really want to raise popularity of SC2 they should make it for free and provide speed boost for money, where if you unlock them for free you will have to play a lot (just like you can get chests in HotS for free, but with stimpack you can get them much faster or you could buy them straightforward for money)
This could bring many sc2 players back. Instead they are trying to milk the almost dead cow, since the playerbase of SC2 is pretty low.
Not a wise decision in my opinion

shitstainy

at least no feardragon
hes like a brown nathanias with no game knowledge

seei'll still buy it cause neetbux

wait... so I pay $10 so I can play to unlock shit?

the

fuck?

And blizzboys are even protecting this bullshit on forums, their arguments are like
"hey you get over XX skins for just 10 bucks, if you buy them 1 by 1 they will cost 2,5bucks each bla bla bla" while forgetting that some fucking spikey textures have the same cost of the whole game without even adding in content
fuck this shit, if they want my money they should give us content. first necromancer bullshit now this, what is happening with blizzard?

devs gotta feed their kids

back when he was watching streams on one monitor and playing games on the other

based me

the throws

can someone give me the down-low on why the j-man deletes sc2 general?

I remember it started with the kpop posting being deleted, turning to a full revolt and the j-tron just deletes those complaining post which lead to more deleted post eventually turning to a full board riot.

Then /scv/ just kept getting deleted/created after that...
is that still going on for the past 2 years?

probably just something they do as a joke or something, you know like they say in those janitor logs

its like farming replies kinda but for janitors

THIS FINALS IS SO EPIC

THE THROWS

initiation for newguys

c-can Hiromoot help us?

ask on irc

no this is a new janitor who started in march

help us with what? just make a new thread like always when the old one 404s

well that was depressing
elazer isnt likeable at all either

I like to read and catch up on memes and webms when I'm at work or living my life

If it's the same Janny I just figured it's time to call a damn truce

maybe its just a thing they make janitors do so they realize moderating shouldnt be taken too serious

Snute blew it, he only had to go for the hatchery, didn't matter if he lost a couple lings then

a god

never had a chance to finish it...or didn't want to sac all his lings

Why sc2 though

because without us there would be no vg