Girlfriend struggling financially

>girlfriend struggling financially
>gets angry when I suggest she cut back on numerous luxuries (buying clothing she doesn't need, ordering expensive food at restaurants, etc)
>starves herself to buy clothes when she already has like 10 different outfits
>acts passive aggressive when I suggest any kind of frugality

As long as she's not mooching off you, asking you to fund her lifestyle I reckon just let her be. Just be wary that since you have totally different attitudes towards money and saving, it's going to be harder for you to make a life together.

>Being too poor too support your girlfriend financially.
Your "girlfriend" is probably already looking for a sugar-daddy.

women are fucking awful with finances.

We don't live together lmao. Plus she's going to get a job soon. Probably good with her poor spending habits to have her own money

It's not even about savings though. It's just that starving yourself to buy your 20th shirt is unhealthy and very poor financial planning

At least you seem to be semi self aware of the situation.

Keep in mind that people who are that awful with finances will tend to be awful in other critical areas of their lives.

Unless you want to be a sugar daddy-cuck, I suggest you start seeing this woman only as a warm hole and not as a future wife.

She'll have her own money.

She isn't awful with financials. She makes due with a VERY low budget. It's just that she has poor priorities

I intend to marry her but she's definitely going to have her own money because I'm not sure in her financial planning skills

Don't ever marry her, bro. Just saiyin.

>I intend to fund her lifestyle with 3/4th of my paycheck each month after the divorce

Well it's her life.

Never try to change a woman. Ever. But if her issues are too big for you to ignore, then find another woman.

>girlfriend
Feels good being single
I put all of my disposable income in meme stocks

Women are such a drain

I have a gf and meme stocks! Best of both worlds.

Does she make up for it otherwise? Is this the only flaws of her? Seeing that she still manages, I'd probably not invest too much time in changing her.
How old is she?
But since you already think about the long term and seem quite different yourself, you probably should find a middle ground where you can both agree on.

Good on you keeping the cunt in her place, but many men are pussywhipped

>I intend to marry a mental child incapable of rational thinking

Wew lad

Dont listen to this. Its an easy way of being alone for the rest of your life, getting a stalker, or marrying a soulless woman.
Tell her you are trying to help with the problem. When she gets mad just ignore. From a woman, you need to let her know your feelings or she will keep fucking with you.

Girls have never shown an interest in me so if(when) I get wealthy I probably won't let myself fall in love as I'll just suspect it's for the money

If expensive clothing makes her:
a) Look better, which results in higher social status and better opportunities in life
b) Feel better about herself, resulting in more confidence and energy
then it might not be too bad of a financial decision.

That's because you have to take the first step user, unless you're not a short manlet like me with a 1/10 face you'll manage

That's cunt logic tbqh
She's buying fancy dresses while she can barely afford to eat

I hate women so much rn

>Girls have never shown an interest in me
Same here.
And then I figured out that I have to be the active part and "learned" the whole deal just right before my ascension to wizardhood.
And contrary to what Veeky Forums wants to make you believe, you can still find women that are not shallow whores only in it for the money.

>She isn't awful with financials.
>It's just that she has poor priorities
that is the definition of poor personal finance

>caring about women
>using logic on them
>not understanding when they don't respond the way a rational man would
You're hopeless. What are you, 16?

My buddy got married to a girl like this. Right now I see him getting more and more bitter as his wife has him by the balls and con tinues to make half assed finanicail decisions.

She's a social worker that makes $13 and hour at goodwill and went to a private college for a degree to get her to that dream job of "helping others".

I think my buddy is starting to resent me because I have saved a shit ton a money and am starting to live the playboy lifestyle I've alwaysede wanted while his argues with his wife about buying starbucks and going on cruises.

i guess this why people drift apart in life. differn't life choices give you differnt results.

I had a girlfriend who was the same way. She ordered delivery food all the time, bought expensive make up, bought clothes all the time even though she had a jam-packed closet full of them. Then her credit card would get declined and I would have to cover for her. Or she's call her mom and get into a fight over the phone about her mom having to put more money into her bank account, which she always did.

In the end she caught me cheating and it was a blessing in disguise now that I don't have to deal with her anymore.

May want to consider this before getting married. If you can't come to an agreement on finances you'll have a bad time. I spend more now that I'm married but we discussed and I agreed that maybe I can eat out more than once a month...

I would definitely think twice before already planning to marry this girl. It all depends on what her tits look like. Let's see em.

>meme stocks
you should just waste your money on a girlfriend then user.

Stay a cuck then bro

Wew lad, what the fuck r u thinking you dont even live with her yet you dummy