How many hours do you work a week?

How many hours do you work a week?

90 hours a week here.

none
neet 4 lyfe

If you're not a troll I would like to know how you do it.

Superior male vitality

32 and work from home on Friday.

50ish a week, sometimes 60, other times I dip below 40. On salary so none of it matters

25 a week
Unless you count shitposting as work

1 hour a week, and I'm always tired, I don't know how normies can do 48h a week.

Its called sucking it up and getting out of bed.

"im tired" too fucking bad buttercup I have a wife and 3 kids. You got 6 hours of sleep last night? I got 3, in short bursts.

I survive on nicotine and caffeine

C-calm down, wagecuck-sama.

You call me a wagecuck. I call you a lazy piece of trash that cant even pick up my actual trash (that would require 40 hour weeks and some minimal physical labor)

Stop bitching princess and get to work

To became a guy who's always stressed like you? No.

Ill take stressed and comfy compared to lazy and mooching any day.

When you can live without someone else paying for your existence, then come back and we can talk.

lmao chill fucker don't be salty that you fucking hate your life and have to look down on others to justify it

t. work 50-60 hour weeks and do law school part time

I dont hate my life. I hate snowflakes that think they are entitled to anything except a lonely death in the gutter with other niggers and illegals we imported to do the jobs the snowflakes were too lazy to do or too special to be paid the going wage

40-50 hour weeks. Schedule is flexible. As long as I clock in 40 hours I'm fine. I'm a welder. I like working 4 10s and sometimes work an extra day if the boss is okay with it and needs the overtime.

I did 95 last week and 86 the week before that, but my yearly average is like 65 or so. I travel a lot too so I only sleep in my own bed about 4 or 5 nights a month. I wish I had given up on life when I graduated high school and become neet4lyfe

advisor big4?

Naw lol, I do industrial stuff, mainly refinery work. So I don't even get paid huge dollars for slowly killing myself

i was thinking to advisory work for a big4 after i graduate law school. any benefits of traveling a lot?

lol never thought this level of cuckery was possible.
congrats man you're your company's 1# slave, hope you like not seeing your children grow and having another man satisfy your wife.

You can think that all you want. If it makes you sleep well at night, go for it. Your boogieman fetish will get you far in life

It all depends on your company/benefits. I rack up tons of free airline miles/hotel nights etc, and it's really easy to network when you meet with customers every day. Also if you're decently attractive and from the south, you get to stick your dick in local strange pretty often. Besides that it pretty much sucks. Being out of town for long periods of time isn't too bad but constantly traveling from one place to another gets pretty tiring quickly.

>Also if you're decently attractive and from the south, you get to stick your dick in local strange pretty often.

why from the south??

how long do you think you can last in that job?

Maybe 12 hours of actual work.

0 income

But after reading these wageslave horror stories, maybe it is better i die a neet.

So you are a troll

25-30, but I'm salaried for 40.

54 is my average YTD.
Not too bad.
Paychecks are always comfy.
Overtime pay is a helluva drug.

40 Wageslaving (In an office doing fuck all)
and then maybe 20-30 on side projects at home.

Around 40, but on salary.

Been there man.

Not fucking worth it.

I feel like im on bankers hours working 50 and i get to have a life.

Its not bad short term to get caught up. But anything over 6 12's will ruin your soul man.

Not op. But jobs are rare here. Find company says u work 40 hours and get all the overtime u want! Fuck yeah mang.

7 days a week 14+ hours a day. Cant make better money anywhaere around even tho im start at $11.

"You dont like it fucking leave."

You drink a lot. And find new and creative ways to jump your boss with a baseball bat. Then u finally get a break and tell them to suck dicks.

That or you actually like your job.

I fucking love my job.

Legit been here for 7 hours so far today with 3 to go. Done nothing but watch tv and shitpost...

Still want to quit daily.

Muh freedom

It can be.

Keeping the left trolled and teiggered is a full time job.

KEK'D AND REKT SON.

my dream in life is to be a NEET. But to wagecuck and invest and earn it myself.

Its the only reason i get out of bed. Grats op. Those hours suck dick almost as much as the slavedrivers that cant just organize 2 fucking 40-50 hour shifts. .

>mfw i finally dont have to check my bank account to grab a v8 after work.

#worthit

No put a gun to your head and forced you to have a kid 3 times. Maybe you should have worn a rubber.

Thank god trump won.

Ill fucking swim to Australia before i give these cunt leftist beta cucks 1 more dime of my hard earned money.

Fuck u liberal pieces of shit. And democrats.

Suck all the dicks that u havent already

You've made poor life decisions if you have to work (on fucking salary at that) that much to support your family. Grats on manning up and doing it but man life is so short to give your body and mind to an employer like that. I work hard but once 4 rolls in I switch back to me mode.

U stupid faggot. My dad worked like 99-100 growing up. Never missed a ball game and would show up to take us to the oark or take us to work with him. He single handedly kept a company running for 20 years while raising 2 kids.

Laugh all you want. What happens when his 90 hours a week ass starts his own biz and puts even more into it.

You will still be at home sucking your momas titty and he will be rich as fuck fishing from his 3rd vacation home.

Staymad lazyfag

>working 100 hours for your employer
>working 100 hours running your own business

I'm wondering if you can spot the difference.

35-40 usually.

Would be better if I didn't keep having to go down to London for meetings most weeks,

Same guy here. 90 hours a week is hard to maintain for more than a couple months. 60 a week is fine though. That's only 5 12's.

>Ill take stressed and comfy compared to lazy and mooching any day.

False Dichotomy.
Guaranteed to look back at your life and say damn what did all that work really get me?

I'd pay way more taxes with more working hours..