/pso2g/ - Phantasy Star Online 2 General #1298

■ Current Update (7/5): 「ファンタシースター感謝祭2017 ONLINE」Part4
bumped.org/psublog/face-a-more-powerful-phantom-battoruship-yamato-as-episode-4-comes-to-an-end/
pso2.jp/players/event/5th_anniversary/online/webevent/02/

■ Heroes: EPISODE 5 starting 7/26
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-station-9-recap/
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-hero-class-preview/
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-episode-5-buster-quests/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Eccentric Girls (until 7/26)
├ Tropical Summer Ocean (until 8/9)
└ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)

■ Current Collection Files
├ Phantom God (Zeinesis series, until 11/1)
├ Majestic/Phantom Battoruship (until 11/29)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 2018/3/7)
└ Aura (until 2018/3/21)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa (embed) (embed)

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bumped.org/psublog/
pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Skill_Rings
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-gathering-mini-guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yay for Br an Fi

I think hero should be on that tombstone instead

These are going to have potentials that only work for hero won't they

time to an hero

I would say yes but seeing how they are given to non hero npcs i am not so sure anymore

Wait are they going to give 14*s from a NPC CO?

Maybe they're just using the art?
No, he means NPCs wield them. You'll get a 14* drop by 2019 don't worry

So if those are an actual weapon will we be getting the sword Hero uses in the promotional artwork as a scratch item or something? It looks way better anyways.

that's just the usual artwork/game model difference isn't it

I doubt it. It's not like there's some small differences it's a completely different weapon altogether.

Who's excited for pubs to not be able to do yamato rematch

not like yamato rematch is worth it anyways

I can't wait to be the only one in every MPA with an early rise ring.

>ship2
>lq boost
>everyone dropping like flies
>0 moons
>I die
>click x
God of destruction block when?

>lq boost
what? there was no boost when I did featureds

>Sega nerfing all burst classes
>Not buffing their sustained dps even though they're either currently equivalent or even behind the sustained dps classes

>Not buffing their sustained dps
They're doing exactly that, though? All partisan and bow PAs are being buffed while their big burst PAs are being nerfed, and gunner is getting 100% uptime on chain.

I actually went back and looked and the promotional art sword is indeed going to be in the scratch. It's off in the corner of the scratch preview.

Go ask any bow player why they don't currently use the PAs being buffed. It's not because of the damage they do. You could triple the damage on some of them and they would still be bad.

If it drops high slotted yamato factor stuff i will be delighted

A lot of them are just bad, yes. Not all of them, though. It's not like torrential arrow and grav point are the only PAs being buffed.

That's a lobby action from scratch bonus.

Tritt shooter is still completely unusable because it has more hitlag than pre-fix knuckles did originally, master shot hitbox sucks which is why people don't use it now despite it being high damage and million storm is garbage if you're ever being attacked by anything and I really doubt a class can be considered decent if it's only good at attacking stationary weak spots that don't fight back.

Ra is pretty good :^)

>Sega nerfs volg
>Nobody cares because Sword is the only Hunter weapon that isn't a mess when it comes to actual gameplay

>mfw Katana BR from the start
>mfw Bow BR always making fun of me
>mfw Bow is getting nerfed hard
>mfw Katana is getting buffed AGAIN

My little Braver can't be this cute.

if anything Io gets bullied by Azanami

i bet Azanami is behind the bullet bow nerfs are part of his latest pranks against my kouhai

People don't actually play partizan so they don't know how fundamentally terrible most PAs function and how clunky partizan gear is

Go away permaflat. Io is mine.

That's what Sega is trying to fix.

I am surprised they aren't doing anything with HC though.
>Get WL
>Look at your cool close range PAs that are kinda ok even with that fucking Heavenly Fall hitbox
>Oh wait HC just shits tons of damage and you should preferably just TAJA into it from Adapt every time
>The down sides of HC? You are forced to sit in one place and the damage is spread out through the PA so you hope the target will be sitting exactly where you placed the tip. But wait there is always the macro that unloads all hits in half a second and automated halfline.

>have to violate the ToS for the weapon to be viable

i'm just her senpai as the main character what's your problem

hell if you hate flats why do you like Io??????

I don't hate flats, only lolis. And elves.

Main character can only be a human Hunter.

OK Pelinal Whitestrake

humans HUs cannot be the PHANTASY (fantasy = elf) STAR (star=photons=newmans)

Why would they not just make it an actual camo? They better fucking do it it looks great

Still preliminary thoughts because we miss many things regarding hero skill tree but think it will be plausible to actually pick up all 3 weapon related skills?
i reserve some doubts that the "optimal" way to play would be by using all 3 evenly

>I don't hate flats, only lolis
A man of taste. Flat is best not wasted on lolis that might grow into titty monsters any day.

>still raving about what humans do
You are a disgrace to newearls everywhere. BEGONE THOT

The skill tree looked barren, you probably have enough points.

Shut up you whore. I would rather fuck a newman male than you.

I'm not a whore you swine

Yes you are. Many people can confirm

STFU STOP USING MY POSTS TO MAKE YOUR SCREENSHOTS LOOK RELEVANT

YOUR CHARACTER"S FACE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING PAINTED EGG DON"T TALK TO BE ABOUT "DISGRACE"

WHAT"S THE POINT OF MAKING A 3D FACE WHEN PEOPLE CAN DRAW A BETTER FACE IN 2D IT"S SUPPOSED TO BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND

>implying a jobber like me can even make it as a whore
top kek

damn nigga calm down lolololol

reddit

Oh yeah unrelated thing.

How do you feel about the upcoming summer Gene in ES? I bet you like it.

sorry as a vegan i'm not interested in dairy products

HOLY SHIT REDDIT MIGHT WIN GUILTY GEAR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Fuck off
also no they won't

you underestimate the power of Unga and RTS. I really want those two niggers in GF

don't say i didn't warn you

stop posting monkeys and stay inside fgg

fuck off its Evo

so talk about it in fgg?

And how is that at all relevant to anyone posting in this thread

what the fuck does evo have to do with pso2

For units, should I go full Qliphad or two Qliphad and Rear/Shine Red? What makes Qliphad so desirable?

I'm not sure if qliph units are that valued(are you sure they didnt mean qliph weapons?) but if I had to vouch for the units, I'd guess they're kinda like saiki units.

Lots of PP and high attack but now with the added value of being able to slot ring skills on them

is this true or am I getting memed on

That is all true, yes.

bumped.org/psublog/

Ep5 hasnt released yet but sega did just have a livestream yesterday. That image did happen but we dont know anything about the story yet

Lutz and Alisa are in ep5, that's all we know
They give a shitload of PP and higher than average atk while only suffering a minor loss in defensive stats and health. Whether or not you want them depends on your class. Some classes don't want to sacrifice the defensive stats while others would gladly do it in exchange for 13PP per unit.

>People still talking about full 12* sets
Unless you're one of the like 2 classes that needs more than 2 L rings, why?

The superior class uses Izane for the stats not the ring slots

gee maybe they're one of the classes that needs more than two L rings

Could someone repost the screenshot of the talking dog? I forgot to save it.

>10 PSO2 STATION!

Poor Solus! He doesn't like to do it, but he has to sell his body every night to keep the humans away from his race's females!

You should kiss a braver today.

Fuck off, voicefag.

>delusional fighters thinking their class is relevant or superior in any way, shape or form
Fuck off you memers

Stinky memers*

>delusional summoners thinking their class is relevant or superior in any way, shape or form
Fuck off you memers

would gyx be better than qlilph on hero?

Why do so many people ask questions about hero that no one can answer? We don't have access to hero yet either.

: "3

too fat

I like them big

>posting about compounds when everyone is switching to hero
lel

stinky force should just be removed from the game and ban anyone who plays force more than any other class

reverser field can be used more, let that sink in

Does early rise grind matter?

nope

Ty bb

God tier Ra/Hu here. I am immune to patch notes.

Aren't you just a fag who drops End Attracts under Automated Halfline anyway? What's so god tier about you?

then you'll never escape your WBslave fate

i used reverser field once
never again

>there are 8 EQ raid bosses (9 if you count Apprentice)
>only 2 of them have evil laughter
What a waste of potential.

just laugh yourself

Dead game

>Xenophobic Japanese company makes a game and refuses to ship it to the US for """"reasons"""" ( blatant racism. ).
Are you honestly surprised that they keep buffing Katanas aka: the only effective weapon their country ever made?

>run Ep1-4 LQ with some pubbies
>after the runs, one guy offers to sell/trade our one member some +1 rings for the cost of materials because they were talking about them at some point
>whisper him and tell him he should really just make the damn things himself, he needs mats for upgrading them anyhow
>not trying to shit on the party member offering them, but this person has +1 rings on at level 75 and clearly knows jackshit about how rings work
>they tell me the ring costs 1.2m on the market so I'm full of shit and that it's actually really valuable and that the mats must be really expensive
>tell them they're wrong and they could spend 5 minutes gathering and probably +10 a ring
>BUT user IT GIVES +10% DAMAGE AT LEVEL 1 AND IT'S REALLY EXPENSIVE
>yeah and +30% at level 11, and you need to gather to get mats to grind it to that, so just make one
>NO IT'S JUST AS GOOD AT +1 AS +20 WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO LIE TO ME
>log out because for some reason it bothers the hell out of me that someone can be this fucking ignorant to the mechanics of the game
Is this the average shitter? Do average people really know this little about skill rings and gathering? Are they really that unwilling to spend a few minutes fishing and mining when they log in? I've never felt so frustrated by this game before, and I don't know why the fuck I bothered to try to advise him in the first place.

>>log out because for some reason it bothers the hell out of me that someone can be this fucking ignorant to the mechanics of the game
Were you expecting him to read the Ring tutorial or official Wiki? Oh wait...

Seriously, go fuck yourself you obnoxious cunt. New players should be given a chance to learn the game, don't shit on them just because they don't know any better.

You mean a Quick Blaster right, right, shitter?

>new player
>level 75
>explain several times how rings work
>player ignores everything I say and calls me a liar because the people on the market selling +1 rings for exorbitant prices must know something I'm not telling him

>implying there is no wiki
pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Skill_Rings
>implying there are no guides
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-gathering-mini-guide/

>don't shit on them just because they don't know any better.
He was clearly trying to help him out. For example, it's not shitting on someone when you tell them not to feed random shit to their mag when they first start.

You mean Speedy Raiser, right, you complete and drooling retard?