Dueling Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2550
Already Forgotten Edition
Last Thread ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!3xRSSZLD!n5HAXjFTVV8g-ha3I_5SsA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)

●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)
●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_5D's_World_Championship_2011:_Over_the_Nexus#Bugs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that final countdown doesn't deserve to be at 1 when most matches don't even last 6 turns

why did this have to go to 1? playing paleofrogs feels so boring now

One Day of Peace to 3

Because it's SoJ tier

I barely play Magic and comparing ODOP to Time Walk still makes me want to find this nigga in person and slap him across the face.

*thinking emoji*

print when
if time walk is allowed at 1, then at least this lesser time walk should be allowed at 3, right?

why are you bringing these up?

Just your daily reminder to not give credence to anything that comes out of this General

>Running this fucker just to get max value from ties of brethren in magibullets
>tfw her eff goes off constantly

daily reminder that the ocg has it better when it comes to packs and prices even if rarity bumps didn't exist

>packs and boosters are cheaper because there are 4 worthless commons in each pack instead of the usual 7-8
>highest rarity is ultra

>highest rarity is Ultra
Nigga main series sets in the OCG still have Secrets, Ultis and Ghosts.

why didn't anyone tell me how good Giant Rex is

I may be wrong, but I think Secret, Ghosts, and Ultis are "alternative rarities" of other cards already in the pack instead of higher tiers of rarity used to make the good cards hard to get.

why'd they stop making world championship games 6 years ago? As barebones as they were I spent a LOT of time on them and their number of entries suggests they were commercially succesful.

You could be correct. And by that I mean I believe you are and I just forgot these things, I'm tired af

Bruh I also teched this in just last night

Are you me?

>barebones
2011 Had alot of content, cards and character customization

A satisfying farewell to the series

Isn't that the one that's horrendously buggy and broken with a lot of cards not doing what they're supposed to as well as loading times every turn and shit?

Don't recall any of those issues. I know certain cards were missing but I played that game to death.

jesus.
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_5D's_World_Championship_2011:_Over_the_Nexus#Bugs

>3 Special Cards
>Necro Fleur, Chevalier de Fleur, and Sorciere de Fleur

gee thanks konami, i always wanted those

tbf there's nothing better to tech

Anyone play Cardfight or Buddyfight here?

No now fuck off.

So are Spyrals actually gonna do anything or is the hype fake

look for pojo discord, everyone in there play them

That's like 5 card errors. Nothing to get buttblasted about.

Xth for Blaster ;(

which card has the scariest artwork?

It'll be a solid threat, if Zoo and TD truly die in the TCG, but I doubt it'll be Tier 1.

I remember playing some Forbidden Memories hacks that completely changed every card in the game as well as most npcs in story mode, was fun finding all the new fusions, including fiend-types being useful for once.

ultra is the highest rarity, everything else is just an alternate rarity like ultimate rare. koa is fucking over the tcg playerbase with arbitrary higher prices

Rogue deck that shitters will play because they live in magical christmas land

SPYRALs are fucking crazy now. Drone and Agent goes +3 into full board set up.

Whats the lore behind Card of Demise?

>tfw Chevalier would have been good if it was SS2

The only tcgs I know are this and Duel Masters. Doesn't seem like there's many ways to get into those two you're talking about.

Rogue that'll piss people off tier at best

>SPYRAL and Subterror failed so hard that the OCG got fed up and made new support for them
>KoA is building up even more suspense for F.A. than they did for SPYRAL
If F.A. ends up being bad, KoA is gonna look completely retarded

Why are you still fat, /dng/? Hoban isn't.

Hoban looks like Skrillex lite.

Its an improvement but not by much.

Shut up Hoban

But I'm not, I'm skele tier weight

Why are you still skele? Hoban isn't

the artwork is still shit

Cause I'm not eating enough food to put on 20kg, plus there's no way that can be good for you

He still looks fat as shit.

Links update when??????????

But im Veeky Forums

My locals are 1/3 fat neckbeards 1/3 Veeky Forums or just skinnyfat dudebros

Soon™
>tfw Links will be legal in TCG before Percy's crew finishes the Link update

It took percy 2 years to update pendulums properly because muh "We wanna only ship a good product"

>locals closing down because everyone decided to quit with the rule changes coming up
Fuck links, fuck VRAINS, fuck whoever made these changed, stupid shit game that can't even shill a new product correctly.

Get your locals to host a Classics League and have it be Master Rule 3.

fuck off grandpa, these things are 100 times better than pendulums and actually slowed the game down.

Sounds like a shit locals to begin with, faggot
>links better than Pendulums
Which one completely warped the game around itself right off the bat? Not Pendulums.

Says the person advocating something that is grandpa pandering and that failed to do what they were "supposed" to do.

Vrains ended and Konami needs to revert YGO to a neutral format again, alternatively they just come with official rules to people who don't want to play with link restrictions.

How the 6th monster zone works now? It can't be removed because that's the whole point of links pointing upward or downward.
Does it become generic to any monster? Does it become exclusive to link monsters, while also keeping the ED restriction only to link monsters?
Do dedicated pendulum zones come back?

We asked the shop owner that, he said he can't host OTS tournaments anymore if he does, and that he wouldn't be able to sell the new sets and starter deck.
More like Master Rule 4 is shit, faggot.
Nostalgiafags need to leave.

while everyone else has good pendulums and now the chinese pro have really good links. Fuck percy is retarded

Links will be strong enough at that point to warrant their own zone if anyone wants to use them, have the link monsters only summonable in that zone and its pointers.

>Konami needs to revert YGO to a neutral format again, alternatively they just come with official rules to people who don't want to play with link restrictions
Will never happen. Either they're going to ride the Link train and the new rules to their grave, or they will start making good shit and have success.

Except they put themselves in a corner. They can go ahead and ramp up the power, but then they won't be able to sell anything but Link monsters, and the game will stagnate again just because Fusion/Synchro/Xyz/Pendulums are too awful

>56 kgs

>but then they won't be able to sell anything but Link monsters
So what?

>and the game will stagnate again just because Fusion/Synchro/Xyz/Pendulums are too awful
And? As long as the product still sells, that doesn't matter in the slightest.

links probably get powercreped in the future

They just make Vrains end soon and powercreep links with new type cards and rules like links never happened

will post link spyrals become firewall.dek like most of the combos are advertising? i really like the deck as it is pre links but if it became a firewall ftk deck i wouldn't like it nearly as much

Most combos I see that aren't FTKs don't really use Firewall, too many resources needed to get him out instead of just searching for your Sleeper plays + backups.

Just like everything else.

For now everyone will suck it up in TCG and will adapt to link or buy new product.

Remember when Synchros were gonna kill the game?
Remember when XYZ were gonna kill the game?
Remember when Pendulums were gonna kill the game?

No because I didn't start playing competitively until right before THSF dropped so Links are the first time I've really been around for a new mechanic.

Synchros saved the game from the Gx era you fucking retard. And Xyz ARE killing the game. Pepe shat out Xyz. Zoo shat out Xyz. Dragom Rulers shat out Xyz. You don't see a Synchro deck dominating the game like they did after Xyz got introduced. Pendulums did nothing but be used as a resource engine. If shit like CyDra infinity and Nyarla and Exciton and Shock Master and Drident and Broadbull not exist, those decks wouldn't be anywhere as bad.

Shut up Iron Core, no one wants to hear your blog about being a literal newfag.

>actually remembered the specific time I said I started playing
I wonder who could be behind this post.

>don't post with name
>still get recognized
REEEEEEE, and 2015 isn't newfag.

Is DM getting tournament tops in Link format? They were hyped a whle ago but I haven't heard anything since.

>Pendulums did nothing but be used as a resource engine
Because they are main deck monsters, you fucktard.
If xyz didn't exist then pendulum would just abuse fusion.
If fusion didn't exist then pendulum would just abuse synchro.

They are used as resourse simply because there's no reason to not do so. The only scenario where pendulums would not be used to xyz summon would be if pendulum monsters were so broken there wouldn't even be any point in using them to toolbox other monsters, and if you think that's ok then you're fucking retarded.

What are drop sales in Japan?

>he said he can't host OTS tournaments anymore if he does

What? Didn't you just say they were going to stop?

no dm is fucking awful

We don't need anymore pissposting from a social justice warrior, now stop derailing the thread.

>If this face-up card leaves the field: Destroy all monsters you control.

>me
>SJW
Also fuck you my original reply was on topic.

Tfw want to build Qliphorts IRL but links will beat them down even more than they have been already

That's a combination of Links and the new cards being shitty. Those products that had low sales were legacy packs that didn't really help their themes at all. Red-Eyes is even more confused and they're releasing extra deck cards for these themes ignoring that Links nerf them.

So what are you upset about in regards to pends?

Aren't you an advocate for LGTB equality?

Build the true petdeck, kiddo

I still don't get what pendulums are lmao

Why do people think they need to revert MR4 to have petdecks be playable again?
What's stopping them from just printing main deck non-Link monsters with Link Markers?
Or just Continuous/Field Spells with Link Markers?
Or Synchro Monsters, Xyz Monsters, or Pendulum monsters with Link Markers?