How did I do Veeky Forums?

2018 2SS Camaro

Car is fast, feels amazing, interior is pretty nice.

Manual?

Very nice shade of red, another user has a SS 1LE. surprised to see Camaro anons pop up around here so quickly. if someone gets a ZL1 on here ill cream myself.

Why no 1LE?

Enjoy your strong engine and cheap shit everywhere else.

Not a fan of Camaros, the visibility leaves a lot to be desired. But I do hope you enjoy your ride.

Not a fan of the plastic vents on hood, other than that looks nice

Pretty nice on interior. Optioned sueded leather and regular leather all over the inside of the car. Went for all weather floor mats instead of carpet. Heads up display, touch screen infotainment, climate control. How is that cheap?

8 Speed Automatic is pretty good, no issues yet with it. Couldn't do a manual in Bay Area California traffic, I'd kill someone through road rage. On a plus, this 8 speed shifts better than I ever could. Really wish I could have the 10 speed the Zl1 has though.

>no issues yet with it.
Trolling aside, those 8 speeds have been racking up service bulletins.
I see why they ditched the 8 speed after just 3 years.

>Enjoy your strong engine and cheap shit everywhere else.
This is every budget performance car ever. Nissan Zs, WRXs, EVOs all have shit interiors and the ones that don't focus a lot less on performance like the GT86 and Miata.

Oh shit, well hopefully they offer 10 speed upgrades. The 2019 Camaro will use a 10 speed that Ford and GM worked together to develop. So far it hasn't caused me any issues 2k miles in.

>interior is pretty nice.
>amerifat
Pick one

>Bay Area California traffic
I commute from Hayward to Milpitas with a heavy clutch, it's not even a hassle in traffic. Sounds like you just didn't want to learn. Nice car though

Ka-chow

My buddy has a 15' Mustang GT I have been driving around. Really pleasantly surprised by how good it is, and I've read a bunch of reviews that say the Camaro is on par. Been eyeing these whenever I see them around, really curious what they are like.

Looks like one of those hotwheels toys tho.

For average american taste and sense for aesthetics that's hardly a problem tho.

>offer 10 speed upgrades.
Not possible with an older model.
You would have to get a newer one as the only 10 speed Camaro is the 2017 zl1.

>Couldn't do a manual in Bay Area California traffic, I'd kill someone through road rage.
I did Concord to Mountain view for 4 years, Concord to SF for 2 years all with a manual. Don't be a bitch. Shifting a manual becomes as automatic as walking.

Do you drive a Madoka GTI? I saw one today on my morning commute and I know he has to be on Veeky Forums.

looks comfy bra
gj op

Nah, not me. Did he have a wat sticker or something?

Buddy, my friends 2016 3 Series BMW cost twice as much as my car and it doesn't even have all the bells and whistles I have.

Don't buy a base model American car and expect anything. Fully option it out and its fine.

But muh german engineering.

My car actually has turn signals though.

Just because I can do something, doesn't mean I want to. I commute I-101 San Jose to San Francisco and back during peak hours the majority of the time. Only benefit of the manual for mewould be revving the fuck out of the engine and having a more fun time driving through the mountains. However, paddle shifting during mountain driving recreates about 3/4 the fun.

>Only benefit of the manual for mewould be revving the fuck out of the engine and having a more fun time driving through the mountains.
That's the whole point.