pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous

Azura and Tharja are shit.

cringe

Why the fuck kind of stupid argument is this "sword lord" bullshit?

They limited Warriors to three games because of this but decided to add 3/4 of Fire Emblem's Falchion users, both of the ugly OCs use swords, and Xander, Ryoma, and Corrin who all have swords. There are literally only 3 characters so far that don't use swords.

Not to mention that this wouldn't even be a problem if every sword lord got a unique move set which they should. Lyn and Ike are both swords lords but they don't fight the same at all. And there were plenty of non sword lords to choose from like Ephraim, Hector, and Micaiah.

They just started development for this game when they were out of touch with what characters people actually liked.

Reminder to stock up on retraints and lube becuase soon you'll have three Berkuts that are only good for fucking!

Warriors will bomb anyways. Who cares.

I'm going to feed that boost to Xander

Dorcas swimsuit never

this
I was expecting hyrule warriors to be fun but it literally was just a dynasty warriors reskin. it was so disappointing.

Not a bad days work.

sasuga FEshitters
cancer fanbase

Something better.

Grandpas don't buy games, so there's no point in pandering to them. Nobody even bought Blunders of Valentia. Warriors will probably outsell it x2.

HaHA le cringe!

How much money?

is -def azura salvageable ? so fragile

A GOLD DOUBLOON FOR THE FIRST MAN WHO SPOTS THE WHITE WHALE

0-4 Listen to the simulator
5-9 Who cares, spend leftover orbs on Snacki

>really good art
>really good VA
>shit stats
>shit weapon
>shit skills
Shit hurts

Goodness gracious.

She's a dancer. Her stats actually don't matter at all

>Grandpas don't buy games, so there's no point in pandering to them
so why the fuck are we getting Marth, again?
>He's Fire Emblem's Pikachu
No he fucking isn't, he's Fire Emblem's Bulbasaur. Sure, he's a cool character but he's not so fondly remembered that he needs to be shoehorned into everything.

>being triggered because people make fun of your facebook meme

hehe epic

BREAK YOUR BACKS AND CRACK YOUR OARS MEN

you have a dancer
she's always going to be useful forever

>Hayashi: Yes. So among those three titles, the reason why we chose Shadow Dragon is simple. A Fire Emblem without Marth is not a Fire Emblem after all.

I have the same IV one
Works just fine for arena, Sapphire lance is still enough to easily let her destroy reds. Gotta be careful in TT though as the inflated stats means she can actually die to reds so you'll need someone else to help kill reds there.
Of course she's a dancer too so don't let anything not red ever hit her.

Sounds familiar.

Alright not sure who to 5 star

I could 5 star frederick to technicaly finish off my cav team. He would need more feathers for a brave axe+ and i am also not realy invested in a cav team rn.

i could 5 star a aTiki and give lighting breath + to either my Ninian or fae. this is the most likely thing i will do but i have no idea who would get it

camus idk his weapon has dc but i already have a +atk thunderhands so...

or from this list of other charcters that would be fun to have at 5
catria
fRobin (i know i know)
lissa
zephiel

I want to make Azura laugh.

>sales meme
Nice authority you got there.

>so why the fuck are we getting Marth, again?
He's more popular than Lyn AND Ike in Japan, sweetie.

>Hayashi: Some staff even got into quarrels with us to the point that they were saying ‘I’m going to leave this project’. They said bizarre things like ‘Hayashi doesn’t know anything about Fire Emblem!’

(lol

Slap her fury and call it a day.

Ah yes, I forgot the entire Fire Emblem series consisted of 1, 11, 12, Awakening and Heroes if Lucina counts.

can i salvage my +spd -res ryoma? he dies to mages

>doesn’t know anything about Fire Emblem!’
They're right desu

>no matter how shit Berkut is, he can get cav buffs and at least be decent
I-I guess Fir can always use the Wo Dao?

Not an argument, hun.

>Matsushita: Lyn’s popularity surprised us, it was quite unexpected for sure. Meanwhile, Marth placed lower in rank than we thought he would. Other results also betrayed expectations, such as the Awakening Tiki placing higher than the Mystery of the Emblem Tiki.

Ryoma dies to mages anyway. That's a really good IV

Worthless unfortunately. Probably dies to blues too. Straight to the feather grinder.

But he is. People say the same shit about Pikachu. Oh no, Charizard or Mewtwo won some shitty online popularity poll, stop pushing Pikachu as the company mascot! Just insert Ike or whatever meme character for Charizard and Mewtwo.

turns out that the salty grandpas on /feg/ calling out drill are IS employees

This is your maid tonight.

>Ha ha, what a bizarre thing to think. How so utterly very strange! (laughs)

See

Tellius when
Magvel when
Jugdral when

Salvageable?

They should really implement a new sword type weapon, like rapier.

yeah, red tomebreaker
otherwise deal with it, ryouma is supposed to have trouble with mages

send home, ryoma is not as good as brave sword laslow

I want to break her legs

Post itunes/google play purchases

That doesn't prove me wrong, retard.

He isn't. Ask somebody what pokemon they think of when you bring up pokemon, most of htem are going to say Pikachu.

Ask anybody here what they think of when they think about a Fire Emblem Lord. I can guarantee you Lucina, Lyn, Ike, Hector or even Roy are all going to be mentioned way more often than Marth.

Post your sister

The ching chongs forgot that a majority of their sales come from the American piggus

What's a good build for Titania

What are their IVs?

Yes it does.

Greninja won the most recent official popularity poll

Yeah dude, just give her tome to a better mage :^)

it's almost as if opening up the poll to gaijins had an influence on the results or something

>Not enough to have 2 5*+10

HAHAHA DO YOU EVEN WHALE?!

Marth is beloved in Japan. In the West, he isn't.

Tellius soon
Magvel next year
Jugdral never

>here
There's your problem
You severely understimate the amount of smashbabbies there are

Marriage with Greil.

I know I failed user, don't rub it in ;_;

Point being that Marth isn't nearly as popular as the devs believe he is to begin with, even taking into account the Japanese audience. Roy and Marth both made their Western debut in Smash and Roy still easily outperformed Marth even if you add remake Marth's points.

I bet most of the current fanbase has never played any of those characters games besides Lucina's, who dressed up as fake Marth for like 1/3 of the game.

Defense +3 and Wrathful Staff 3 hard at work.

What do with my Neutral Rebecca ?
I have many Florinas as Darting Blows fodders.

Distant Counter, G. Tomebreaker.
Make her a mage killer. She only loses to every red and high tier axes.

You do know that smashbabbies should be in Marth's favor, since he and Roy are the longest running Fire Emblem smash characters, right? And Roy hasn't had two remake games of him either.

>tfw you would rather have Alphonse and the crew in Warriors over the shitty nurutu donut steels

How much money have you spent on this game?

+spd -res doot can i salvage ?

how do you account for the japan-only famitsu poll where marth was second after ike and roy didn't even make the top ten

$7289.

Talk me out of equipping this -Spd / +Def Leon with Close Counter from a -Spd / +Res Taco. I want to build him like this:
>Brave Bow+
>Draw Back
>Ignis
>Close Counter
>Quick Riposte (or Vantage?)
>Threaten Def
but I'm worried that'll regret passing on Taco's rare unique skill. But on the other hand 33 Def, Brave Bow, and Ignis sounds like a lethal combination.

Alternate build suggestions would be appreciated too.

>spending this much money on mobileshit
woah.....

This my Tit
Slaying Axe when?

I like Hana

>not saving your bride Caedas for their bouquets

learn to meme, it's the best part of whaling

>Salvageable
She dances, she's not supposed to really see combat. But if you're serious, giver a Firesweep Lance+ from Roderick. Then, her Def/Res don't matter and she could double without repercussion.

Famitsu had a significantly smaller sample size, even for Japan standards.

How do you feel knowing TA + CA gives caeda a neatral setup against reinhardt. Being able to tank him with some minor res buffs.

That "japan only" poll was from a magazine with a small sample size, it matters not.

Who is Doot marrying?

>how do you account for the japan-only famitsu poll where marth was second after ike and roy didn't even make the top ten
I can account for it by pointing out you're speaking out of your ass. Ike won that poll. Not to mention that the sample size is tiny and limited to subscribers of Famitsu. To put into perspective, Ike got fewer votes than Garcia in CYL.

Me, I gave her the flowers

Hana is okay

Me.